– 这很危险 – 不 牠不危险 牠只是与众不同
– It’s dangerous! – No, he’s not dangerous! He’s just different.
仅此而已
That’s all.
我知道牠的感受
I know how he feels,
因为我知道不合群是什麽感觉
because I know what it’s like to not fit in.
就因为你与众不同
Just because you’re different,
这并不意味著被嘲笑或欺负是可以的
it doesn’t mean that it’s okay to be teased or bullied.
我想你们很多人都知道这有多伤人
And I’m gonna guess that many of you know how much that hurts.
艾米丽·伊丽莎白
Emily Elizabeth!
有人曾经告诉我
Someone once told me
是那些独一无二的人
it’s the people who are unique,
他们是改变世界的人
they’re the ones who change the world.
如果克利福德只是一隻普通的狗 我们就不会在这里了
If Clifford was just a regular dog, we wouldn’t all be here.
我们必须为牠挺身而出
We’ve got to stand up for him!
– 艾米丽说得对 – 是的 没错
– Emily’s right! – Yeah, that’s right!
那隻狗救了我的命
That dog saved my life!
牠没有伤害任何人
He doesn’t hurt anyone.
牠只是…他懂得爱
He just… He loves.

Yeah!
如果我们能这样互相爱彼此
And if we can love each other like this,
我们就不会再感到渺小和孤独
none of us would have to feel small and all alone again.
对吧 克利福德
Right, Clifford?
把牠带走是不对的
It’s not right to take him away
就因为牠又大又红
just because he’s big and red.
所以 请 请让我留下我的狗吧
So, please. Please let me keep my dog.
谁和我一起
Who’s with me?
哦 哦
Oh! Oh!
太棒了
Bravo!
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
真是太鼓舞人心了 艾米丽
That was so inspiring, Emily.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I’ve got chills.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
伙计 我真不想破坏这美好的时刻
Man, I hate to ruin this beautiful moment,
但我必须收回我的财产
but I’ve got to reclaim my property.
因为我们都知道这隻叫克利福德的狗
Because we all know this dog you call Clifford
属于…万物生实验室
belongs to… Lyfegro.
不 牠不属于
No, he doesn’t.
女士 我很抱歉 请不要相信我的话
Ma’am, I’m so sorry. Please do not take my word for it.
牠出生时就被植入了芯片
You see, he was microchipped at birth.
是的
Yeah.
警官 你能帮个忙吗
Officer, could you please do the honors?
– 回家去 – 他对她的所有物件动了手脚
– Go home! – He converted her property!
– 在牠的左颈上 -没错 左颈上
– It’s in his left neck. – That’s right, left neck.
哦 天啊 这真是太棒了
Oh, my gosh, this is glorious.
对不起 小姐
Excuse me, young lady.
这不是有趣的吗
Isn’t this fun?
– 这隻狗是属于… -是的
– This dog belongs to… – Yeah.
艾米丽·伊丽莎白·霍华德
Emily Elizabeth Howard.
什麽 这不可能
What? That’s impossible.
– 做得好 艾米丽 – 真是疯了
– Good for you, Emily! – That’s bonkers!
搞错了 啊哈 搞错了 肯定搞错了
This is a mistake. Nah-ah. It’s a mistake! It’s got to be a mistake.
我们要谈谈市政♥府♥要寄给你的账单了
We need to have a talk about the bill the city will be sending you.
请护送这位先生上我的车
Please escort this gentleman to my vehicle.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me.
来吧 科莱特 我的律师呢
Come on. Colette, where’s my attorney?
– 我辞职了 – 你说什麽 科莱特
– I quit. – What? Colette!
我永远不会离开你 先生
I’ll never leave you, sir.
我不在乎你 科莱特!
I don’t care about you. Colette!
– 嘿 – 科莱特 回来
– Ouch. – Colette, come back here.
科技不是很神奇吗?
Isn’t technology amazing?
人们说这就像魔法
People say it’s quite like magic.
恕我失陪
So, if you’ll excuse me,
我还有其他人需要帮助
I have some other people I need to help.
毕竟 你不是这世界上唯一
After all, you’re not the only person in the world
不想养宠物的人
who isn’t looking for a pet.
警官们
Officers!
收队
Stand down!
让开
Make way!
– 过来 克利福德 – 做得好
– Come here, Clifford! – Way to go!
过来 过来
Come, come.
– 嘿 乖女 – 妈妈
– Hey, girl. – Mom!
我勇敢的小女孩
My bold and brave little girl.
就像你教我的那样
Just like you taught me.
哦 对了 妈妈…我们养了一隻狗
Oh, by the way, Mom… we got a dog.
是啊 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
至于你 我无话可说
As for you, I have no words to…
“我爱你 我原谅你
“I love you. I forgive you.
你就是那个我一直想拥有的
You are the responsible brother
有责任心的哥哥”
that I always dreamed of having.”
好吧 我们暂时就这样定了
Okay, we’ll go with that for now.
你做到了 艾米
Well, you did it, Em.
你救了牠 就像你说的一样
You saved him, just like you said you would.
没有我成熟可靠的叔叔 我不可能做到的
Well, I couldn’t have done it without my mature and super-dependable uncle.
你还有一个叔叔
You have another uncle?
还记得你说过没人相信你吗
You know how you said no one believes in you?
我相信你
I believe in you.
你只需要相信自己
You just need to believe in yourself.
– 对一个四年级学生 你怎样知道这麽多东西 – 是六年级
– How do you know so much stuff for a fourth grader? – Sixth.
我在你背后画了个引号♥
I was doing air quotes behind your back.
好吧
Okay.
我们也爱你 克利福德
We love you, too, Clifford.
伙计们
Guys!
让我们给克利福德拍张照吧
Let’s take a picture of Clifford.
一齐合照
A group photo.
大家靠近点 近些 近些
Everybody scooch in. Get in, get in.
凯西 你知道吗 凯西 骑上狗背上
Uh, Casey, you know what? Casey, just get on the dog.
– 不 不 – 是啊 是啊 那就太棒了
– No. No! – Yeah, yeah, that’d be neat.
– 骑上狗背 很好玩的 – 我不骑狗
– Get on the dog, it’s fun! – I’m not getting on the dog.
如果你不乖乖听话 我就告诉妈妈…
If you don’t get on the dog, I’ll tell Mom about…
好了 我上去
Okay, let’s get on the dog.
– 这样就对了 – 对 上去
– There he goes. – Yeah, get up there.
别这样 凯西
Come on, Casey.
上去
Get up there.
给你
There you go.
好的 太好了 太好了
All right. That’s perfect. Perfect.
哦 不
Oh, no.
– 克利福德 不要抓取 – 哦 不
– Clifford. No fetch. – Oh, no.
– 不要抓取 – 不要
– No fetch! – No.
克利福德
Clifford!
因此 纯洁
And so the pure,
善良的爱在一个女孩和她的狗之间
simple love between a girl and her dog
改变了一切
changed everything.
艾米丽和她的母亲回到公♥寓♥ 家时受到了欢迎,。
Emily and her mother were welcomed home,
帕克德甚至愿意成为一个特别的帮手
and Packard even acquired a uniquely helpful assistant.
其他人成熟了
Other people matured.
我说的“其他人”是指凯西叔叔
And by “other people”, I mean Uncle Casey,
他终于从货车搬出来
who finally moved out of his van
并找到了一份合适的工作
and got a proper job.
于是 这个故事以两个迷失的灵魂开始
And so, a story that began with two lost souls
以一个大家庭的团聚为结局
ends with one big family:
一个小女孩 一隻巨大的红狗
A little girl, a giant red dog,
和一座因为他们而变得更和谐的城市
and a city that came together because of them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!