可能只是他年轻时的样子
It’s probably just him when he was younger.

Meh.
那不是布里德韦尔
That’s not Bridwell.
不是布里德韦尔 绝对不是布里德韦尔
Not Bridwell. Definitely not Bridwell.
医院一定把病人搞错了
The patient in the hospital must’ve got the wrong guy.
那麽如果不是布里德韦尔 这就是说…
So if that’s not Bridwell, that means…
布里德韦尔还活著
Bridwell’s alive!
那傢伙死了 这是个悲剧 但是布里德韦尔还活著
This guy’s dead, which is tragic, but Bridwell’s alive.
– 布里德韦尔还活著 – 是的
– Bridwell is alive! – Yeah!
为死人击掌感觉怪怪的
Feels weird high-fiving the dead!
– 克利福德还是有希望的 – 让我们把注意力集中在这方面
– There’s still hope for Clifford! – Let’s focus on that.
– 是的 – 愿主保佑汉密尔顿·怀尔德
– Yes. – R.I.P. Hamilton Wilder.
– 布里德韦尔万岁 – 是的
– Long live Bridwell! – Yes!
– 伙计们 – 欧文 布里德韦尔还活著
– Guys! – Owen, Bridwell’s alive!
我在网…我探索了
Online… I researched…
我找到了…布里德韦尔…公园
I found… Bridwell… the park.
好的 再来一次 用句子
Okay. Again. With sentences.
布里德韦尔还活著 他的帐篷在曼哈顿桥公园
Bridwell is alive, and his tent is in Manhattan Bridge Park
在自♥由♥节上
at the Freedom Festival.
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽 快来
Emily! Come quick!
今天早上巨大的深红色的狗
The giant crimson dog was stopped earlier this morning
– 在一艘货船上被当局逮捕 – 你能相信吗
– by the authorities on a freighter. – Can you believe this?
– 什麽 – 没有人知道牠是怎样上船的 为什麽上船
– What? – No one is certain how or why he got aboard,
但似乎有人试图
but it seems an effort was being made
把牠送出国
to transport him out of the country.
那隻巨大的狗被送回
The enormous dog is being returned
研究牠的生物技术公♥司♥ 万物生实验室实验室的家
to his home at Lyfegro labs, the biotech firm that created him.
不 不 我们必须的帮帮克利福德
No! No, we have to help Clifford.
凯西叔叔 我们要救牠 他们会伤害牠的
Uncle Casey, we have to save him. They’ll hurt him!
是的 我们知道
Yeah. We do.
我想我们要去拜访一下万物生实验室
I guess we’re paying Lyfegro a visit.
我也 我去开车
I’m in. I’ll go get the van.
我们都加入
We’re in.
看来哈莱姆区想要回它的大红狗
Looks like Harlem wants its big red dog back.
– 猜猜是谁 – 让我跟她说
– Guess who. – Let me talk to her.
– 嗨 妈妈 – 艾米丽 到底发生了什麽事
– Hi, Mom! – Emily, what on earth is going on?
– 克利福德有麻烦 – 我在从肯尼迪机场出发的出租车上
– Clifford’s in trouble. – I’m in the taxi on the way from JFK.
– 没时间解释了 – 大家快上车
– There’s no time to explain. – Everybody, get in!
– 我还有一个小时就到了… – 妈妈 我能处理好的
– I am an hour away… – Mom, I can handle this.
– 处理什麽 你才十二岁 – 我来处理
– Handle what? You’re twelve years old. – I got this.
– 还有 凯西叔叔和我在一起 – 我很抱歉
– And besides, Uncle Casey’s with me. – And I am so sorry,
但是 亲爱的 你…艾米丽
but, my darling, you… Emily?
我要被禁足一辈子了 对不对
I’m grounded for life, aren’t I?
你和我都是
You and me both.
在布鲁克林码头 范德比尔特附近
It’s in Brooklyn Yards, off Vanderbilt.
好的 我在那边等你
Okay, I’ll meet you over there.

Hey!
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
他们应该离那隻狗远点
They should have left that dog alone.
哦 现在他们有麻烦了
Ooh. Now they’re in trouble.
好的 我们开始测牠的基因序列
All right, let’s start sequencing its DNA.
好吧 好的 先生
Yeah, okay, sir.
你好 你好吗
Hello! How are you?
谁是好孩子 没事的
Who’s a good boy? It’s okay.
早上好
Good morning.
我有话要说 但我要说的都是发自内心的
I got a speech, but what I have to say comes from the heart,
如果我太情绪他了 我道歉
and I apologize if I get emotional.
我们在万物生实验室只有一个目标
We here at Lyfegro, we’ve got one mission.
那就是养活全世界
It’s to feed the world.
嘿 马克 我喜欢你的领呔
Hey, Mark, I like your tie.
我们有一个杰出的科学家团队…
We have an illustrious team of scientists…
好吧
Okay.
哇 你带了断线钳
Whoa! You carry bolt cutters?
离家必备
Never leave the house without ’em.
你住卡车里
You live in a truck.
闭嘴 欧文
Zip it, Owen.
为了证明这一点
And to prove that,
我相信你们已经看到了那隻漂亮
I’m sure you saw that beautiful,
伟大的生物走过 那就是…
magnificent creature walking by, who…
两天前戏剧性从我们实验室逃走的
playfully escaped from our lab two days ago.
我告诉你
And I tell ya,
我们非常非常感谢的那隻大红狗
we are very, very thankful for that big red dog.
好了 现在我们需要转移注意力
Okay. Now we just need a diversion.
– 我们可以处理 对不对 贾维斯先生 – 是的 我们可以 贾维斯夫人
– We can handle that. Right, Mr. Jarvis? – Yes, we can, Mrs. Jarvis.
我们绕到后面去
We’ll head around back.
我们会在新闻发佈会上制♥造♥一些麻烦
We’ll go make some trouble at the press conference.
你们有机会
You have an opportunity
从万物生实验室的投资中获得可观的回报
to make a sizeable return on Lyfegro’s investment.
– 非常感谢你 – 蒂耶兰先生
– Thank you so much. – Uh, Mr. Tieran.
– 蒂耶兰先生 – 是的
– Mr. Tieran! – Yes.
你能尽快解决我们对你提出的诉讼吗
Will you please address the lawsuit that’s being filed against you?
诉讼 我没有…
Lawsuit? I don’t…
锁住了 别担心 我有办法
It’s locked. Don’t worry. I got a solution.
– 我们在魔术课上学过怎样开锁 – 我猜你做到的
– We learned how to pick locks in magic class. – I bet you did.
我们将对蒂耶兰先生提出集体诉讼
We’ll be filing a class-action lawsuit against Mr. Tieran,
万物生实验室研究设备,以及所有人提起集体诉讼
Lyfegro Research Facilities,
– 还有其它的… – 伙计们 我们有麻烦了
– and any and all… – Guys, we’ve got bogies.
是的 我不会说法律术语
Yeah, I don’t speak legalese.
我们已经任命艾米丽·伊丽莎白·霍华德为班级代表
We’ve already named Emily Elizabeth Howard as head class representative,
我们还附上了一项殴打指控 包括违反道德
and we’ve attached an assault and battery claim, inclusive of ethical violations.
– 嘿 放开我 扦你的手从她身上拿开 – 真不幸
– Hey, let me go. Get your hands off her! – This is unfortunate.
我太专注于这个了 看看这个
This is way too focused on me. Look at that!
你怎麽回事
What is the matter with you?
你会触发火警的
You’re gonna set off the fire alarm!
还有一个 只是…
There’s another one. Just…
– 大楼里的保安 怎麽回事 – 快 快 快
– Security inside the building, what’s going on? – Go, go, go.
– 检查所有的门 – 是的 长官 马上去
– Check all the doors! – Yes, sir! On it. Doing it now.
怎麽回事
What’s going on?
啊 看 这是一隻可爱的绵羊
Ah, look. It’s a cute sheep.

Look.
我们天啊
Holy sheep.
– 我不玩了 – 让开 我了解绵羊
– I’m out. – Step aside. I know sheep.
过来 马马奇卡 过来妈妈这里 对 过来 过来
Come here, mamachka. Come to mama. Yeah, come here, come here.
看到了吗 每个人都喜欢炼奶
You see? Everybody likes condensed milk.
快去拿吧
Go get it.
是的 即使罐头也很好吃 不是吗
Yes, even the can tastes good, doesn’t it?
三至五区安全
Sectors three through five clear.
装货码头的警报是假的
It’s a false alarm at the loading dock.
收到
Copy that.
装货区的假警报
False alarm at the loading dock.
重置所有系统
Resetting all systems.
克利福德
Clifford!
对不起 朋友们 我们要把狗带走
Sorry, my friends, we’re taking the dog.
我有3万伏的电压告诉你不行
I’ve got 30,000 volts that says you’re not.
– 我有一隻塑料手 – 但我有一隻真的
– I’ve got a plastic hand. – But I have a real one.

No!
– 哦 – 它很重 因为它密度大 托瓦里什奇
– Oh! – It’s heavy because it’s condensed, tovarishch.
好吧 任伺穿著白袍的人…
Okay, anyone in a lab coat…
滚埋一边
take a hike.
好吧
Okay.

Huh.
克利福德
Clifford!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
克利福德
Clifford.
克利福德
Clifford?
克利福德
Clifford!
你没事了
You’re okay!
克利福德 伙计
Clifford, buddy.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!