布里德韦尔可以帮我们
Bridwell could help us!
你听到露西尔在兽医办公室说的 他能做到
You heard Lucille at the vet’s office. He can do it!
我们只需要找到他
We just need to find him.
– 艾米丽… – 凯西
– Emily… – Casey,
如果你找到一个充满爱的人
what if you found someone who was so full of love
他们让你觉得自己无所不能
they made you feel like you could do anything?
如果你不得不放手 你会有什麽感觉
How would you feel if you had to let that go?
好吧
Okay.
我们去医院找布里德韦尔
We’ll go to the hospital, look for Bridwell.
但如果我们找不到他 或者他帮不上忙
But if we can’t find him, or he can’t help,
克利福德明晚就要上船了
Clifford’s got to get on that boat tomorrow night.
这样可以吗?
Deal?
成交
Deal.
我们貌似在沙发上 T骨
Looks like we’re on the couch, T-bone.
这地方的房♥屋中价值两千七百万
Whoa. This place is $27 mil on Zillow?
嘿 T骨
Hey, T-bone,
欧文有姐姐吗
does Owen have an older sister?
好吧
Okay.
只是把你当朋友随便问问 明白
Just asking for a friend. Understood.
伙计 当我没问
Dude. Forget I asked.
好吧
Okay.
欧文 你和克利福德待在一起 我们去找布里德韦尔
Owen, you stay with Clifford. We’ll go find Bridwell.
你为什麽总是丢下我不管
Why do you always leave me behind?
因为这是一种教育
Because it’s the kind of education
你不能进教室
you can’t get in a classroom.
自然一点
Act natural.
克利福德 你能感觉到吧
Clifford, you sense things.
你能感觉到我和艾米丽之间的火花吗
You sense any chemistry between me and Emily?
因为我感觉到…
Because I sense…
克利福德 噁心
Clifford, gross!
这就是恐龙灭绝的原因
This is what killed the dinosaurs!
这是有规则的
There are rules!
你不能在有限的空间里撕裂一个人
You can’t let one rip in confined space!
好吧 克利福德 这其的很不好
Okay, Clifford, that was really uncool.
克利福德 上车
Clifford! Get in the truck.
你在找人吗
Are you looking for someone?
是的 年纪大一点 银髮
Yeah. Um, older guy, silver hair.
高个子 说话有点像谜语
Tall. Kinda speaks in riddles.
那…那是他的领带 他戴著一个圆点花样的蝴蝶领结
That… That’s his tie! He wears a polka-dot bow tie.
– 哦 – 什麽
– Oh. – What?
那个打领带的男人 你的朋友吗
The man with that tie? Your friend?
他今天早上去世了
He passed away this morning.
不
No.
这是不可能的
That’s impossible.
对不起
I’m sorry.
他是那麽善良和那麽神奇
He was so kind and magical.
他怎麽会死呢
How could he die?
如果有纪念活动 我可以发邮件或其他什麽的
If there’s a memorial, I could email or something.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
给你
Uh, here you go.
那克利福德呢
What about Clifford?
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
布里德韦尔是我们唯一的希望
Bridwell was our only hope.
我打赌那是衝我们来的
I bet that’s for us.
没事的 快走
It’ll be fine. Come on.
我只是不敢相信布里德韦尔
I just can’t believe that Bridwell is,
你知道的
you know.
我们可以回我的公♥寓♥躲起来
We can go back to my apartment and hide.
欧文 纽约警♥察♥在追我们
Owen, the New York City Police force is after us.
我们无处藏身
There’s no more hiding.
如果他们找到我们 他们会把克利福德交给蒂耶兰
If they find us, they’re gonna hand Clifford over to Tieran.
那麽我们该怎样办
So what do we do?
– 不行 – 艾米
– No. – Em.
我不会放弃牠的
I’m not gonna give him up!
我们必须把最好给牠
We’ve got to do what’s best for him.
我对牠来说就是最好的
I’m what’s best for him.
你不是 你并不能保证牠的安全
Not if you can’t keep him safe.
打电♥话♥给你的父亲
Call your father.
好了 一切都安排好了
All right, everything’s been arranged.
科林会陪著克利福德一起从拖船转乘货轮
Colin will stay with Clifford from the tug to the freighter,
直到上海
then all the way to Shanghai.
我的工作人员会在港口接牠
He’ll be met at the port by my staff,
他们会把牠带回家
and they’ll bring him to the house.
快点 伙计们 我们得走了
Come on, guys, we got to get going!
余先生 我们真是太感谢你了
Mr. Yu, we can’t thank you enough.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
再见了 克利福德
Bye, Clifford.
我希望有一天能再见到你
I hope to see you again someday.
好的 去车里等著
Okay, go wait in the car.
– 我很抱歉事情变成这样 艾米丽 – 谢谢
– I’m sorry it worked out like this, Emily. – Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你不明白 克利福德
I know you don’t understand, Clifford.
只是…你在这里不安全
It’s just… It’s not safe for you here.
你只是太大了
You’re just too big.
如果他们找到你 他们会对你痛下狠手
And if they find you, they’ll do really bad things to you.
我不能让这种事发生
I can’t let that happen.
没有其它的狗像你一样
There are no other dogs like you.
而人们 他们只是…
And people, they just…
他们不喜欢与众不同的东西
They don’t like things that are different.
有什麽事吗 他在做什麽
What’s the matter? What’s he doing?
我觉得牠是想变得矮缩小
I think he’s trying to be small.
对不起我让你失望了 克利福德
I’m sorry I let you down, Clifford.
我以为我可以救你 但我做不到
I thought I could save you and I couldn’t.
我们必须强壮 坚强
We have to be big and strong.
还记得吗
Remember?
这样世界就不会伤害我们
So that the world can’t hurt us.
你现在必须跟这些人走
You have to go with these men now.
没事的
It’ll be okay.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
真为你感到骄傲
Real proud of you.
再见 克利福德
Bye, Clifford!
我会一直爱你的
I love you with all my heart!
为了我 照顾好自己 好吗
Be good for me, okay?
显然 1994年该县被起诉了
Apparently, the county was sued in 1994.
– 玛吉 这是艾米丽吗 – 什麽事
– Maggie! Is that Emily? – What?
导致了网络的轰动效应
leading to the capture of this Internet sensation.
– 纽约市的全城搜索仍在继续… – 怎麽事
– The city-wide search continues in New York City… – What’s the matter?
– 为了大红狗 – 那是我女儿
– for the big red dog. – That’s my daughter.
他最后一次出现是在哈莱姆
He was last seen in Harlem.
– 你去吧 – 好的 没问题
– You go, – yes. Yeah.
睡眠不足 是吧
Didn’t get much sleep, huh?
早餐
Breakfast?
我知道你不喝咖啡 但我觉得现在是时候开始了
I know you don’t drink coffee, but feels like now might be the time to start.
牠在那里会很开心的
He’s gonna be happy there.
你知道谁会不高兴吗
You know who’s not gonna be happy?
我妈妈 住在货车里
My mom. Living in a van.
不 我想她会习惯车上生活的
Nah, I think she’ll get used to the van life.
睡在地板上 在桶里小便
Sleeping on the floor. Peeing in a bucket.
今天早上我醒来时收到了她的一些有趣短♥信♥
I woke up to some fun texts from her this morning.
是的
Yeah.
“请马上打电♥话♥给我”
“Please call, right now.”
全是大写 惊叹 愤怒的脸 愤怒的脸
All caps, exclamation, angry face, angry face,
枪的表情符号♥
gun emoji.
你觉得她是不是疯了
Do you think she might be mad?
你差る多准备好了吗
You want to finish getting ready?
女佣十点左右来
The maid comes around ten.
医院发来了布里德韦尔的追悼会信息
Ah, guy from the hospital sent the info on Bridwell’s memorial.
我不想看
I don’t want to see it.
等一下
Wait a sec.
看起来不像布里德韦尔
That does not look like Bridwell.