天啊 那是查维斯 追踪频道来源
Jesus Christ, that’s Travers. Get a bead on that frequency.
警方都无可奈何 却败在他们手上
They beat the man no law agency ever could.
关掉对讲机
Get off the radio.
我发现这真是太他妈的搞笑了 奎伦
And I’m finding that pretty fucking hilarious, Qualen.
别再用对讲机 你这个笨蛋
Stop transmitting, you stupid bastard!
很难相信我廿年后要完蛋
It’s hard to believe I sold out after 20 years
这是我的报应吗
and this is my payback?
要带着你这样的脏东西在山上乱跑
To run on a mountain with a fucking dirtbag like you!
查维斯 你疯了
Travers, you’ve lost your mind.
疯了 我疯了吗
Lost it. Have I lost it?
该死的 对 我疯了 奎伦 适用他妈的第八条
Fucking, yeah, I’ve lost it, Qualen! Pure, fucking Section Eight!
我要走了
I gotta go.
我最后一次正式去追捕
I’m on my last official manhunt.
再见了 操♥你♥妈♥的
Adios, motherfucker!
追查到频道来源没有
You got a bearing on that frequency yet?
查到了 八分钟路程
Yes. Eight minutes away.
你死定了 沃克
You’re dead, Walker!
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank! Frank!
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank!
我赢了 沃克
I won, Walker!
盖柏 盖柏
Gabe! Gabe!
查维斯 回话
Travers, come in.
查维斯 回话
Travers, come in.
德尔玛的问候 太迟了 你再也见不到他了
Compliments of Delmar. Too late. You missed him.
他决定游水到亚利桑拿州
He decided to take a swim to Arizona.
你是塔克 – 没错
Tucker. – That’s right.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
奎伦
Qualen?
一切都结束了
It’s all over.
沃克 你这个混♥蛋♥
Walker. You resilient bastard.
这么说你还活着
So you’re still alive.
我要那笔钱 我现在就要
I want that money, and I want it now.
奎伦 游戏结束了
Qualen, the game’s over.
你输了
You lost.
哦 不 游戏越来越有趣了
Oh, no. The game’s just getting interesting.
看得见吗 我现在在空中
I’m airborne now, you see.
事实上 我已经接了一名乘客
As a matter of fact, I’ve picked up a passenger
我想你可能会感兴趣
I think you might be interested in.
来 说句话
Go on, talk.
我叫你说话 该死的
I said talk, goddamn it!
盖柏 哈尔 他抓了我 对不起 我以为是弗兰克
Gabe. Hal, he’s got me. I’m sorry. I thought he was Frank.
沃克 你明白了吗
You get the picture, Walker?
现在 我要那笔钱
Now, I want that money.
你到最高点与我会合
Meet me at the highest point from where you are.
如果你不干 我让你看看你的小天使还会飞
It you don’t, we’re going to find out it this little angel of yours can fly.
杰西 带他到最高点 比特克阶梯附近
Jessie, take him to the highest point near Bitker Ladder.
我在那里等你 别担心
I’ll meet you there. Don’t worry.
爱情是杀手 不是吗
Love’s a killer, isn’t it?
你在哪里 沃克
Where are you, Walker?
你快到了 继续飞
You’re getting warmer. Keep climbing.
你越来越近了 奎伦
You’re getting closer, Qualen.
小心
Look out.
我必须承认 你真是个了不起的人物
I must admit, you’re a real piece of work.
是的 我必须承认 你是一个真正的狗屎
Yeah, and I must admit, you’re a real piece of shit.
扔上来 否则我杀了她
Throw it up, or I’ll kill her.
你杀了她就拿不到钱
You do, and the cash is gone.
把钱给我
The money.
我要你放她下来 那边
I want you to put her down. Over there!
杰西 快跑
Jessie, run!
你呢 – 跑
What about you? – Run!
快跑
Run!
来吧 奎伦
Come on, Qualen.
我有你想要的东西 来吧
I got what you want. Come on.
来吧 来拿吧
Come on. Come and get it.
来吧 靠近一点
Come on. Closer.
来吧 靠近点
Come on, closer.
再近一点 奎伦 – 扔进来
A little closer, Qualen. – Throw it in.
靠近点
Bring it closer.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
扔进来
Throw it in.
该死的沃克
Damn you, Walker!
快跑
Run!
杰西 让开 让开
Jessie, move, move!

Come on.
盖柏
Gabe!
现在只有我们了 你这个混♥蛋♥
It’s just us now, you piece of shit.
盖柏
Gabe!
小心
Watch out!
快出去 伙计
Get out of there, man!
呆在原处
Stick around.
我们有个交易
We had a deal…
现在我们才认识彼此
and now we’ve just got each other.
你不怕死
You’re not afraid to die.
好样的 干掉他
Come on, get him!
盖柏 – 快从那出去
Gabe! – Get out of there!
它要掉下去了
It’s gonna fall!
记住 笨蛋 手和脚不可伸在外面
Remember, shithead. Keep your arms and legs in the vehicle
任何时候
at all times!
把绳子给我
Give me the rope!
好了
OK.
我要离开这里
I’m out of here.
盖柏 伙计 你怎么这么吃力 才爬上来
Gabe, buddy, you think you could have put a little less effort in that climb?
我的意思是 我以为你状态很好
I mean, I thought you were in shape.
我猜我快要崩溃了 – 是啊
I guess I’m just falling apart. – Yeah.
我是莱特探员 收到吗
This is Agent Wright. Copy?
是 收到
Yeah, copy.
请表明自己的身份 完毕
Please identify yourselves. Over.
好 我是哈尔·塔克 落基山救援队
Yeah, this is Hal Tucker, Rocky Mountain Rescue.
嘿 很高兴见到你们
Hey, we’re glad to see you guys.
如果你们在找奎伦
If you’re looking for Mr. Qualen…
试试 从这向南大约4000英尺
try about 4,000 feet south of here.
他坐在我们的直升机上 完毕
He’ll be the one wearing a helicopter. Over.
很好 稍后安排你们三个下山
Good. arrange transportation for the three of you.
你们暂时还得坐一会儿
You can sit tight for a while.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!