好了 趴下 低头
All right, get down. Head down.
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on. Just hold on now.
它在我的背包上 它在我背上
It’s on my backpack! It’s on my back!
杰西 别叫了
Jessie, stop screaming.
别叫了 他们都在我身上
Stop, they’re all over me.
我们出去 – 我背上有一个
Let’s get out! – There’s one on my back!
它从你背上飞走了
It’s off your back. It’s off your back.
不 还有 – 你背上什么也没有
No, there is. – There’s nothing on your back.
好了 好了 好了
It’s OK. It’s OK. It’s OK.
落基山救援中心 我是救援三号♥ 完毕
Rocky Mountain Rescue Center, this is Rescue 3. Over.
救援三号♥ 我是救援中心 请讲
Rescue three, this is Rescue Center. Go ahead.
视野良好 可见周围20英里
The vis is good. I’ve got at least 20 miles in all directions.
如果有人 我会发现他们 完毕
If anyone’s out here, I’ll find them. Over.
收到 三号♥ 中心通话完毕
Roger, three. Center out.
中心 我是三号♥
Center, this is three.
我在梳子崖以北收到热能讯号♥
I’ve picked up a signal on the thermal imager just north of Comb Bluff.
准备降落查看
Landing to investigate.
嘿 滚开 给我滚开
Hey! Get out! Get out of here!
滚开
Get the hell out!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
好了 你得救了
Here, I got you. I got you.
没事了 孩子 你得救了
I got you, son. I got you.
上面有出口
There’s the opening.
我上去的时候 就把绳索挂好
When I get up there, I’ll hook up the line
你跟着我上来
and you follow me up.
好吗 – 好的
OK? – All right.
另外一个小子在跟踪我们 – 我到制高点包抄他
The other one is following. – I’ll move to a high point, flank him.
你拿到钱之前别杀他
Don’t kill him until you get the money.

Sure.
赖特先生 我们查明了死亡飞行员的身份
Mr. Wright, we found the ID. on the dead pilot.
他是替奎伦开飞机的 完毕
He was known to fly for Qualen. Over.
那么 财政部的飞机呢 完毕
Well, what about the Treasury jet? Over.
它的残骸散落在两英里范围内
Its wreckage is scattered over a two-mile area.
没有发现尸体 完毕
No bodies have been found. Over.
最后 卫星找到坠毁飞机的地点
Finally. An F.A.A. satellite has located a downed aircraft.
西南偏南110英里
Head 110 miles south-southwest
在公园入口 – 好的
of the park entrance. – OK.
财政部已派救援人员前往
Treasury Control, get the rescued people on their way.
我们直接去那里 一号♥通话完毕
We’re headed straight there. One out.
中心通话完毕
Center out.
我到了 杰西 – 是吗
I got it, Jess. – Yeah.
我们快出去了 我要凿穿上面
We’re almost out. I can chop through.
杰西 上来
Jessie, come on up!
好吧
OK!
沃克
Walker.
世界真小 不是吗
Small world, ain’t it?
别想耍花招
Don’t even think about it.
沃克 你时日无多
Your life’s on sale, Walker.
你的命值3000万英镑
The price is 30 million.
钱在哪里 – 不见了
Where is it? – It’s gone.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 钱在哪里
What the fuck are you talking about? Where’s the money?
我烧了 都成灰了
I burned it. Never could save anything.
象你这么傻的山里小鬼 不会烧掉3000万美元
Not even a dumb mountain boy like you would burn $30 million.
沃克 我不和人谈条件的 但你例外
I don’t make deals, Walker, but I’ll make one with you.
交出钱 我只杀你 不杀那女的
Hand over the money, and I’ll just kill you and not the girl.
现在 把钱给我
Now, give me the money!
盖柏
Gabe?
好吧
All right.
盖柏
Gabe.
起来 起来
Come on up. Come on!
你能走路吗 – 能
Can you walk? – Yeah.
凯尔内特 怎么回事 钱呢
Kynette, what’s going on? Where’s the money?
他说烧掉了 – 他现在在哪里
He said he torched it. – Where is he now?
他掉进山洞了
He dropped down into some cave.
你错过机会了 快离开
You’ve had your chance. Move it out now.
克里斯特 拿炸♥药♥来 – 收到
Kristel, get the C-4. – Roger.
给我五分钟
Just give me five minutes.
我说从那里滚回来
I said get the fuck out of there.
很好 放上炸♥药♥ 最好连那个黑人杂种一起炸掉
Good. And blow up that black bastard while you’re at it.
省得我自己动手
Save me the time of doing it meself.
如果你想要找我 我就在这里
It you want me, I’ll be here!
我在这里
I’m in here!
我在这里
I’m in here.
你太容易让我得手了
You’re making it too easy for me.

No!
没有子弹 婊♥子♥
No bullets, bitch!
现在 我只问你三次 钱在哪里
Now, I’m gonna ask you just three times, where’s the money?
娘娘腔
Sissy.
你打人象个娘们
You hit like a sissy.
答错了 操♥你♥妈♥的
Wrong answer, motherfucker!
起来
Get up!
现在 我再问你第二次
Now, I’m gonna ask you for a second time.
钱在哪里
Where is the money?
烧了
Burned it.
又答错了
Wrong answer!
我该把你这个山里人杀了
Time to kill a mountain man.
想不到今时今日 还有人
It amazes me, in this day and age, when a man
会把钱
will put money
看得比命还重要
before the personal safety
都不管自己和他的婊♥子♥
of himself and his bitch.
把你送进坟墓之前 至少该让你知道
At least you can go to your grave knowing
我要玩玩你的婊♥子♥
that I’m gonna treat the bitch…
对吧
right!
盖柏 你没事吧 哦 上帝 哦 上帝 我以为他杀了你
Gabe, are you OK? Oh, God! Oh, God! I thought he killed you!
你没事吧 – 是我没事
Are you OK? – Yeah. I’m all right.
哈尔 杰西 听到吗
Hal, Jessie, do you read?
再说一遍 听到吗 请回答
Again, do you read? Come in.
哈尔 杰西 上面到底是怎么回事
Hal, Jessie, what the hell’s going on up there?
杰西 快去找
Jessie, find it.
准备好了
It’s ready.
救援一号♥ 救援二号♥
Rescue 1, Rescue 2.
收到了吗 完毕 – 在这里 在这里
Do you copy? Over. – Here it is! Here it is!
我在东部山谷找到了埃文
I found Evan in the east valley.
他背部中枪
He’s got a gunshot wound in the back.
正送往格兰比医疗中心 情况危急
He’s en route to the medical center in Granby in critical condition.
希望你听到这个 我正在恢复搜索
In case you can hear this, I’m resuming my search.
来吧
Come on!
总有一天你会成为一个贤妻
You’ll make somebody a fine wife someday.
你应该看看我怎么烤蛋糕
You should see me bake a cake.
他还能再活四分钟
He’s still alive, for another four minutes.
放在哪里了
Where’s it set?
就在他头顶上
Primed to go off right over his head.

Fuck!
盖柏 再过三分钟 有爆♥炸♥
Gabe, three minutes! There’s a bomb!
快逃 你头顶上有颗炸♥弹♥ 盖柏
Get the hell out of there! There’s a bomb over your head! Gabe…
杰西 拿好装备
Jessie, get the gear!
来吧 杰西 这边
Come on, Jessie. This way.
爆♥炸♥会导致塌方 我们要到西面去
That charge is gonna cause a landslide. We gotta get to the west face.
我们为什么要浪费时间
Why the hell are we wasting time?
要确保他找不到最后那箱钱
Making sure he’s not going to find that last case.
你恨不得杀了我 是吗 塔克
You want to kill me, don’t you, Tucker?
哼 取个号♥先排队吧
Well, take a number and get in line.
好了 悬崖太远
All right, the ledge is too far.
拿着这根绳子 把它拉开再绑在一起
Take this rope and pull it apart and tie it together.
我们要沿绳下去 – 这根绳子有60年了
We’re gonna rappel down. – This rope is 60 years old.
承受得了吗 – 我看不能
Will it hold? – Don’t think so.
这答案不好
Bad answer.
弗兰克 弗兰克 – 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank! – Frank! Frank!
别走 弗兰克 – 他看不见的 杰西 他看不见你
No, Frank! – He can’t see you, Jess. He can’t see you.
走吧
Go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!