这里曾是我们的家
This is our home.
现在是我的家
Now it’s my home.
我不能为错误的理由一走了之
And I can’t just pick up and go for all the wrong reasons.
杰西
Jessie…
如果你不介意 我想收拾我自己的东西
If you don’t mind, I’d better pick up the rest of my stuff.
你知东西放在哪儿
You know where everything is.
我上班要迟到了
I’m late for work.
嘿 大男孩
Hey, big boy.
收到 五利马 多云
Roger, Five-Lima, scattered, broken clouds…
20000英尺 有风暴预警
20,000 feet with a severe storm advisory.
检查风暴范围
Check the storm scope.
查维斯说你是从别处调来
Travers says you’re being transterred.
哦 是的 算是高升了
Oh, yeah. Moving up in the world.
嗯
Mmm.
预报 今天多云有雪
The forecast… cloudy skies with flurries today.
海拔高度低于303 降雪量一英寸
We can expect an inch of snow and a high in the low 303.
夜间逐步增强 降雪量累积会达到3英寸
Overnight flurries will increase with a total accumulation of three inches.
今晚有零下15度低温
Tonight’s low near 15.
嘿 杰西 你刚好赶上另一幅杰作
Hey, Jessie, you’re just in time for another masterpiece.
你好 杰西
Hiya, Jess.
哦 我想老弗兰克这一笔算是神来之笔
Oh, I think old Frank nailed it with that stroke.
你认为如何
What do you think?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
让我大开眼界
Surprise me.
吃香蕉的通常是什么
What usually eats a banana?
猴子
A monkey.
这是一幅香蕉吃猴子的画
This is a picture of a banana eating a monkey.
这违反自然规律 – 在哪里
Nature in reverse. – Where?
就在这里
Right here.
弗兰克 你外表像个普通人 但他并不是
Frank, you look like a normal guy, but he’s not…
是吗 弗兰克
are you, Frankie?
嘿 我是个艺术家
Hey, I’m an artist.
我们被跟踪了
We’re being tracked.
三点钟方向有架捷星航♥空♥的飞机 – 查维斯
We have a Jetstar, three o’clock. – Travers!
冷静 别妄下结论
Stay put. Don’t anyone jump to conclusions.
他飞的太慢 – 不是 是我们飞的太快了
He’s coming in too slow. – No, we’re going too fast.
我们飞的太高了 速度减至180节 高度15000英尺
We’re too high. Give me 180 knots, drop to 15,000 feet.
好的
You got it.
妈的 飞机正在减速 降低高度 拿武器
Christ. We’re losing altitude and slowing down. Get your weapons.
你在干什么 这架飞机上我说了算
What the hell are you doing? I have jurisdiction on this jet.
现在我说了算 拿起你们武器
Now I have jurisdiction. I said get your weapons!
他们都是训练有素的特工 马瑟森
These are highly trained agents, Mr. Matheson.
我看你反应过度了 冷静下来 把枪给我
I think you’re overreacting. Just calm down and give me the gun.
你这样做不对
You’re out of control.
你们还在等什么呢 妈的
What the hell are you waiting for, goddamn it?
你们难道还不明白吗 他要劫持这批钞票
Don’t you see what he’s doing? He’s hijacking the shipment.
他妈的发生了什么
What the fuck was that?
到达预定位置 – 打起精神来 克里斯特
Move into position. – Look alive, Kristel.
十秒后开始连接
Crossover transfer, ten seconds and counting.
N129五利马
November one-two-niner-five Lima…
我是捷星680探戈-探戈
this is Jetstar six-eight-zero Tango-Tango.
频道安全吗 完毕
Is frequency secure? Over.
收到 探戈-探戈 我是五利马 请讲
Roger, Tango-Tango. This is Five-Lima. Go ahead.
已经看见你了
We have visual contact.
你的航向 速度和高度是多少 完毕
What is your heading, speed and level? Over.
我们航向080 速度250节
We’re heading 0-8-0 and doing 2-5-0 knots level…
高度2109 完毕
at flight level 2-1-0-niner. Over.
五利马 我们开舱门了
Five-Lima, we ‘re opening up.
打起精神 先生们 创造历史吧
Rise and shine, gentlemen. Let’s make history.
收到 五利马 我们开始靠近
Roger, Five-Lima. We’ll begin closing.
把速度保持在150
Bring your speed back to 1-5-0.
开始下降到140 右转至260度 完毕
Commence descent to flight level 1-4-0 and turn right onto 2-6-0. Over.
我们高度140 航向260 保持稳定
We’re level. Flight level 1-4-0 and steady, 2-6-0 degrees.
前面的天气看起来有点恶劣
The weather ahead looks a bit threatening.
收到
Roger.
查维斯 报告你的位置 – 准备脱开尾锥
Travers, report your position. – Ready to disengage tail cone.
稍等
Stand by.
尾锥已脱开 – 收到
Tail cone’s clear. – Roger.
第一阶段完成
Phase one complete.
探戈-探戈 准备接收缆索
Tango-Tango, prepare to receive cable.
探戈-探戈 准备
Tango-Tango standing by.
探戈-探戈 后面的气流怎么样
Tango-Tango, what’s the turbulence back there?
非常不稳定
She’s all over the place.
这东西的速度有点象747客机
This thing’s got the response of a 747 at this speed.
听起来很有趣
Sounds like fun.
正在下放浮锚 一会儿见
We’re streaming the drogue down. We’ll see you in a minute.
已准备好迎接 祝好运
Welcoming party’s ready. Good luck.
我们正靠近接收浮锚 探戈-探戈 完毕
We’re moving in to pick up the drogue now. Tango-Tango out.
收到浮锚 稍等 克里斯特
I’ve got it. Stand by, Kristel.
待命中
Standing by.
已经锁定
We’re locked on.
进入传送位置
Into the transfer position.
收到
Check.
移♥动♥到传送位置
Moving into transfer position.
我们接近140英尺
We’re closing to 1-4-0 feet.
正在靠近 就位后通知你
We ‘re closing. We’ll report when in position.
查维斯 我们离风暴太近了 – 不要太紧张
Travers, We’re too close to the storm. – Don’t lose your nerve.
他们只会发现一架飞机在暴风雨中坠毁
All they’ll find is a plane that went down in the storm.
快点 查维斯 – 我正前来
Hurry up, Travers. – On my way.
箱子已勾起 准备好了
The cases are hooked up and ready.
自爆装置五分钟后启动 依计行事你就要发财了
Charge goes off in five minutes. Stick to the plan and you’re rich.
明白
Got it.
探戈-探戈已就位
Tango-Tango in position.
怎么这么久 – 要有耐心
What’s taking so long? – Patience.
探戈-探戈 降低高度 我过来了
Tango-Tango, dip the plane. I’m coming over.
威尔科 五利马 探戈 – 探戈 待命
Wilco, Five-Lima. Tango-Tango standing by
飞行高度140稳定 航向260
at flight level 1-4-0 and steady 2-6-0 degrees.
五利马 我要离开了
Five-Lima, I’m out of here.
收到
Roger.
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
五利马 箱子在哪儿
Five-Lima, where are the cases?
克里斯特 他到了 – 收到
Kristel, we’ve got him. – Roger.
你为何不把钱先运来
Why didn’t you send the money first?
若把钱先送来 我看你会不等我
Somehow, I didn’t think you’d wait for me if I sent it first.
很快要接近风暴了
We’re approaching the storm fast.
必须要改变航向了
I can’t hold this course much longer.
还有90秒 – 他为何还没动手
Niner-zero seconds. – What’s keeping him?
怎么搞的 快点
Let’s move your ass up there.
我已到箱子那儿 做好准备
I’m at the cases. Stand by.
探戈-探戈 准备好了
Tango-Tango standing by.
你♥他♥妈♥的
You fuck.
飞行员掉下去了
We’ve lost the pilot.
上面还有谁 – 没有人了
Who did you leave up there? – No one.
到飞机下面去 这些箱子会滑过来
Get underneath the jet. The cases will slide over.
那神秘客人是谁
Who the fuck is the surprise guest?
去拿那些箱子
Just get those cases.
他伤得很重 我们怎么处置他
He’s hurt bad. What should we do with him?
快送他去医院
Get him to a hospital, fast.
我们无法保持稳定 – 只有10秒
We’re not leveling out. – One-zero seconds.
液压系统故障 – 我们会没事的
I’ve lost hydraulics! – We’re going to be fine.
缆索被吹走了
The cable’s blown free.
不要解开它 箱子还在那儿
Don’t unhook it. The cases are still there.
别把钱丢了 该死的 – 撑住
Don’t lose the money, goddamn it! – Hold it.
拉缆索 – 使劲拉
Pull the cable! – We gotta pull!
旁路开关一 – 打开
Bypass switch one. – Check.
旁路开关二 – 打开 – 继续拉
Bypass switch two. – Check. – Keep pulling.
没反应 – 好的 切换到手动
Nothing. No indication. – OK. Switch to manual.
稳住这该死的飞机
Hold the fuckin ‘ plane steady!
一号♥引擎怎么样 – 油压下降
How’s number one engine? – Oil pressure falling.