输入动态密♥码♥
输入动态密♥码♥
警 告
尾锥抛投控制
液压系统
丹佛造币厂
美国财政部
美国财政部
科罗拉多州 丹佛市
八个月后
想交易吗
想交易吗
必加矿物公♥司♥财产
[ 注 ] 美国陆军条例第八条处分 开除心理不适军人的军籍
我是救援三号♥ 杰西 你看到他了吗
Rescue three. Jessie, do you see him yet?
耐心点 亲爱的 耐心点
Patience, my love, patience.
等等 我想我看到他了
Wait a minute. I think I have him sighted.
弗兰克 怎么样
Frank, what’s the word?
我们看见他在那边
The word is we got him over there.
救援三号♥ 我是救援中心 完毕
Rescue three, this is Rescue Center. Over.
我是三号♥ 请讲
This is three. Go ahead.
杰西 公园东南部
Jessie, we’re getting general clearance
视野还算清晰
in the southeastern region of the park.
云层没有遮挡视野 可以飞往石峰
You will probably have sufficient cloud base to get into the tower,
不过请注意 你仍然会遇到
but please be advised you’ll still encounter
一些强风和乱流
some strong winds and turbulence.
我们建议别用绞车救援 完毕
We would advise against a winch rescue. Over.
我会用缆索从对面的石峰过去
Wilco, Center. I’ll proceed with wire cross from opposite tower.
三号♥完毕 – 中心完毕
Three out. – Center out.
盖柏 哈尔在示意他没事
Gabe, Hal’s signaling he’s OK.
盖柏
Gabe?
盖柏 你在哪里
Gabe, where are you?
我正悬在半空中 杰西
I’m just hanging out, Jess.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
我认不出那张脸 但是屁♥股♥看起来有点眼熟
I don’t recognize the face, but the butt does look vaguely familiar.
嘿 说话小心点 别让老弗兰克难堪
Hey, be careful, or you’ll embarrass old Frank.
攀岩的小子 我脸皮没那么薄
It would take a heap more than that, rock-jock.
好吧
Yeah.
盖柏
Gabe?
他们在峰顶下面
They’re below the top of the tower.
它们就在你上方的悬崖上
They’re on the ledge just above you.
还有几英尺
You got another few feet.
很高兴你和我们会合 – 是的 当然 嗨 莎拉
Glad you could join us. – Yeah, sure. Hi, Sarah.
嗨 盖柏
Hi, Gabe.
膝盖怎么样
So, how’s the knee?
我看是弄伤了 没什么大不了的
I think it’s out. No big deal.
哦 是的 我记得你是岀浴缸的时候扭伤的
Oh, yeah, I remember when you twisted it getting out of that hot tub.
我以为那是越战留下的老伤
I thought it was an old war wound from ‘Nam.
是么 嗯
Really? Hmm.
救援三号♥ 我找到被困的登山者了
Rescue three. I’ve located a stranded climber.
杰西 请放下运送缆绳
Jessie, please send down a transport line.
嗯 告诉我 你感觉如何
So, tell me, how you feeling?
还不错
Fine, considering.
你说 我们现在一走了之
What do you say we take off…
把这个小丑丢下怎么样
and leave this clown behind, huh?
不要引诱我
Don’t tempt me.
救援三号♥
Rescue three.
报告 游侠沃克正要勾引我女友
Please be advised that Ranger Walker is making advances toward my girlfriend…
他可能会因此而被踢下山去 完毕
that’s liable to get his ass kicked right off this mountain. Over.
告诉盖伯 他只能勾引我
Be informed Gabe makes advances to me only
不然他得自己爬下4000英尺的山 还要在外面睡
or he’ll be climbing down 4,000 feet and sleeping outside.
宝贝 他在胡说
Baby, he lies.
真有四千英尺 – 是啊 差不多吧
Is it really 4,000? – Yeah, just about.
嘿 记住 不管这家伙说我什么 都不要相信 好吗
Hey, remember, whatever this guy says about me, don’t believe it, OK?
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 过来吧
OK. Come on over.
我知道你很紧张 可我们都做过一百次了
I know you’re nervous, but we’ve done this a hundred times, OK?
嗯哼 – 嗯
Mm-hmm. – Mmm?
好吗
OK?
对不起 浴缸队长
Excuse me, Captain Hot Tub?
手和脚不可伸到机舱外面
Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times. OK?
好吧 太好了 哈尔
All right, that’s great, Hal.
嘿
Hey!
这让人更有信心了
That really inspires confidence.
这个小丑是怎么说服你爬上石峰的
So, how did this clown talk you into climbing up to the tower?
他告诉我这比做♥爱♥还好
He told me it was better than sex.
真的吗
Really?
你准备好这公园里最好的旅程了吗
You ready for the best ride in the park?
我等一会再告诉你 – 好的
Give me a second. I’ll let you know. – OK.
啊 你看起来像从地狱里回来
Ah, you look like hell.
他成功了
He made it.
当然了 他当然行
Of course he did. Of course he did.
说真的 其实这很容易
Really, there’s nothing to it.
好吧 我也能做到
OK, I can do this.
你当然能
Sure you can.
我很抱歉 太麻烦你们了 真的
I’m sorry for all the trouble, really.
哦 莎拉 别放在心上 真的 – 谢谢
Oh, Sarah, don’t worry about it. Really. – Thanks.
你看到了吗 – 是啊 看见了
Did you see that? – Yeah, yeah.
我们今晚还在一起吃饭对吧 – 当然了
We’re still on for dinner tonight, right? – Of course we are.
行了
OK.
好吧 你准备好了吗 – 好了
OK. You’re ready now. – OK.
就这样
That’s it.
现在 坐下去
Now, just sit right down into it.
快点 伙计们 风越来越大了
Come on, guys. The Wind’s picking up.
好吧 莎拉 你只要看着我
All right, Sarah, just keep your eyes on me.
不 不要看下面 莎拉
No, don’t look… Sarah.
莎拉 看 莎拉 看着我 就这样
Sarah, look… Sarah, look at me. That’s it.
对 – 开始拉
Right. – Just start to pull.
一只手接一只手 就这样
One hand after another. That’s it.
莎拉 你做得很好 事实上 太好了 继续
Sarah,You’re doing great… really, great. Keep goin’.
你只要看着我
And just keep looking at me.
莎拉 太好了 你有点像职业队员了
Sarah, that’s great! You’re starting to look like a pro.
继续
Keep going.
就这样 不错 这很简单
That’s it. Nice and easy.
嘿 哈尔 我们过不了多久就要失业了
Hey, Hal, we’re gonna be out at a job soon.
好 再爬过去一点 莎拉
All right, a little more, Sarah.
就这样
That’s it.
对 就这样
That’s it.
一 二
One, two.
莎拉
Sarah?
哦 上帝 – 莎拉
Oh, God! – Sarah!
盖柏 盖柏
Gabe! Gabe!
不 不
No! No!
盖柏 – 莎拉 坚持住
Gabe! – Sarah, Hold on!
莎拉 – 盖柏
Sarah! – Gabe!
哦 我要掉下去了 – 不 你不会的
Oh, please, I’m going to fall! – No, you’re not!
你没事 你会没事的
You’re OK. You’re going to be OK!
你能抓到主缆吗 – 不 我不能
Can you reach the main line? – No, I can’t!
不要摇晃 – 天啊 我在下滑
Don’t swing. – God, I’m slipping!
盖柏 你能让缆索稳定吗 – 那夹子承受不了
Gabe, can you keep the line steady? – That clip’s not gonna hold!
我坚持不住了 盖柏 救我 – 盖柏
I can’t hold on, Gabe! Help me, please! – Gabe.
你快救她 – 不
You have to go after her. – No!
盖柏 不 – 坚持住 莎拉
Gabe, no! – Hold on, Sarah.
我过来救你 – 不
I’m coming out to get you! – No!
它无法承受两个人的重量
It’s not rigged for two people.
别让它摇晃 我拿安全带过去
Just keep it from swinging. I’m gonna send out my harness.
忘掉安全带吧 来不及了 我去救她
Forget the harness. There’s no time! I’m going for her!
盖柏 妈的 不
Gabe, shit! No!
莎拉 我来救你
Sarah, I’m coming for you!
我坚持不住了 我要滑下去了
I can’t hold on! I’m slipping!
再坚持一会儿 我马上过来
Hold on just a little bit longer! I’m coming for you!
盖柏 快点 我坚持不住了
Gabe, please hurry! I can’t hold on!
莎拉 不要往下看 看着我
Sarah, don’t look down. Keep looking at me.
对 抓住它 – 我尽量
That’s it. Hold it. – I’m trying!
快要断了 快点
It’s breaking. She’s losing it.
莎拉 他马上就能救你了 宝贝 – 不 我不行了
Sarah! He’ll have you in a second, baby! – No, I can’t
来吧 宝贝 你别放弃 – 不 不
Come on, baby! Don’t you give up! – No! No!