失败呃 我还的回去1:30还有课
Bummer. Well, I gotta head back for the 1:30 class.
-你什么时候上完?
-What time you get finished ?
-8:00 但是我9:00有个女生联谊会-
-8:00, but I have a sorority meeting ’til 9:00.
我只有等你下班后才能见到你了
So, I’ll see you when you close then.
到时我们能去喝咖啡吗?
Can we go out for coffee ?
-当然 -好
-Sure. -Good.
你下班后见 好好享受烤宽面条吧
See you when you close. Enjoy the lasagna.
Vermont ?
Vermont ?
不 不可能 我今天早上才和他说过话
No, that can’t be. I just talked to him this morning.
他什么时候离开的?
He left at what time ?
他真的去Vermont了? 该死的这个时候才告诉我?
He really went to Vermont ? When the hell was someone going to tell me?
他答应我他中午会来的
He promised me he’d be here by noon !
上帝 他什么时候回来? 星期二?
Jesus, when does he get back ? Tuesday ?
你♥他♥妈♥的不是在给我开玩笑吧!
You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me !
我2:00有曲棍球比赛
I’ve got a hockey game at 2:00,
还有那个铁百叶窗被卡住了
and the steel shutters are jammed closed.
他在Vermont? 我今天本不该来这儿的!
And he’s in Vermont ? I’m not even supposed to be here today !
那我要在这里待到关门了?
So I’m stuck here until closing ?
噢 好极了 我他妈的真不敢相信
Oh, this is just great. I can’t fucking believe this.
不不 对不起 我不是想对你大吼
No. No, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
不 我会看好的
No, l-I’ll be all right.
呃 我只能这样做了 对吧? 是的
Well, that’s all I can do, right ? Yeah.
-好的 谢谢再见 -Vermont ?
-All right, thanks. Bye. -Vermont ?
-你♥他♥妈♥的相信吗?
-Can you fucking believe this ?
-他早上没有给你提到过吗?
-He didn’t mention that to you this morning ?
一个字都没有提到过!
Not a word !
他妈的一个字都没有 真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Not a fucking word, that slippery shit.
-那又能怎样? 你一天都得待在这里了? -操!
-So, what ? You’re stuck here all day ? -Fuck !
-那你怎么还道歉? -什么?
-Why’d you apologize ? -What ?
我听到你道歉了为什么? 你有千万个理由啊
I heard you apologize. Why ? You had every reason in the world to be mad.
-我知道! -上帝! 这就是你生活的主题
-I know ! -Jesus ! That seems to be the leitmotif in your life.
-人善被人欺啊 -我没有被欺负!
-Ever backing down. -I don’t back down !
你来是被欺负 你总是假想不是你的过失
You always back down. You assume blame that’s not yours.
你每天来都是被欺负;
You come in on your day off;
你就像皮带一样 别人爱怎么就怎么
you buckle like a belt.
-你知道什么事最让我生气吗?
-You know what really pisses me off ?
-是现在我在说你的事吗?
-That I’m right about your buckling ?
-我不想错过他妈的那场比赛
-I’m going to miss the fucking game !
-因为你被限制住了
-Because you buckled.
-闭嘴这屁用都没有! -不要对我大吼 伙计
-Shut up with that shit. It ain’t helping ! -Don’t yell at me, pal.
-对不起 -你看? 又来了吧
-I’m sorry. -See ? There you go again.
-我真不敢相信我会错过他妈的这场比赛
-I can’t believe I’m going to miss the fucking game.
-至少我们俩能在一起了
-At least we’re stuck here together.
来顾客了
You got a customer.
什么? 你要什么?
What ? What do you want ?
我他妈的不敢相信
I can’t fucking believe this.
是的 你好 Sanford Dante
Yeah, hello, Sanford. Dante.
我今天不能玩了 我被工作困住了
I can’t play today. I’m stuck at work.
是的 我知道今天没有考虑到这个… 算了吧
Yeah, I know I’m not scheduled today– Forget it.
关键是 今天我不能玩了 Randal也不行 他也要上班
Point is, I can’t play today. Neither can Randal. He’s working too.
等等 我们必须在公园玩么?
Wait a second. Do we have to play at the park ?
稍等 有状态么?
Hold on. You feeling limber ?
-把我的鞋带套紧点 伙计
-Pull my laces tighter, man.
-我得告诉你 朋友
-I’ve got to tell you, my friend,
这是我♥干♥过的最大胆的事
this is one of the most ballsiest moves I’ve ever been privy to.
我还不知道你居然敢
I never thought you capable of
对商店规定如此的漠视
such a blatant disregard of store policy.
-我跟他说过我今天有比赛的 是他的错误
-I told him I had a game today. It’s his own fault.
-这里争没用
-No arguments here.
-反正违反规定了
-insubordination rules.
-我只想玩曲棍球这是我早就定好的
-I just want to play hockey Like I was scheduled to.
-我要瓶Gatorade饮料
-I’m gonna grab a Gatorade.
-如果你拿了一瓶 那人人都的那一瓶
-lf you grab a Gatorade, then everybody’s gonna grab one.
-那有怎样? -谁来负钱啊?
-So ? -Who’s gonna pay for these Gatorades ?
-管这么多干嘛?
-What do you care,
你♥他♥妈♥有鞋油味的混帐东西
you shoe polish
-我在这里有责任
-smelling motherfucker ? -I have a responsibility here.
-我不能让人人都免费喝 -什么责任?
-I can’t have everybody grabbing free drinks. -What responsibility ?
-你把门关了来玩曲棍球
-You’re closing the store to play hockey.
-他很蠢 但是很有主见
-He’s blunt, but he’s got a point.
给我点面子好不好?
Will you let me maintain some semblance of managerial control ?
不行 我说你反正都违反店规了
No, I’m sayin’ if you’re gonna be insubordinate,
就成全我们吧
might as well go the full nine,
让我们喝点免费的饮料吧
not pussy out when it comes to free shit to drink.
-他是对的我们这样会把他喝光的
-He’s right. As if we’re going to have a run on Gatorade.
-去死吧你
-Fuckin’ A.
好了! 上帝 别说了
All right ! Jesus, you fuckers are pushy !
-我听说Caitlin要嫁给一个亚裔鼓手了
-I hear Caitlin’s marrying an Asian drum major.
-设计专业的
-Design major.
-我们能不能别谈这个? -好我不说了
-Can we not talk about this ? -Fine by me.
但是你生活的真够龌龊的 傻B
But you’re living in denial and suppressing rage, motherfucker.
-你要把店锁了吗?
-You going to lock the store ?
-我不知道
-I don’t know.
-你要锁音像店吗?
You’re going to lock the video store ?
看你问谁了 你怎么可能把整个街都封住?
Look who you’re asking here. How’re we gonna block the street ?
-我们不在街上玩 -那我们去那里玩?
-We’re not playing in the street. -Then where are we gonna play ?
打呀 打 打呀!
Hit ’em, hit ’em, hit ’em !
我得到了 我得到了! 是我的 是我的!
I got it ! I got it ! It’s mine, it’s mine !
Yeah!
Yeah !
打门!
Hit ’em !
好的 这里 我得到了
All right, here we go. I got it.
-到什么时候结束啊? -再过8分钟
-When is this period over ? -Eight more minutes.
什么 你不是瞎扯吗? 我要买♥♥烟
What, are you shitting me ? I wanna get cigarettes.
-再等几分钟-Just wait a few minutes.
-Just wait a few minutes.
-在这梯子上我要摔坏我的脖子的
-I’m gonna break my crazy neck on this ladder.
现在快别玩这溜冰的东西了 Dorothy Hamill
Now, lose the skates, Dorothy Hamill,
他妈的把店门给打开!
and open the fucking store !
-Dante 你在那里? -他忙着呢! -再过一会!
-Dante, where are you ? -He’s busy ! -in a second !
操♥他♥妈♥的”一会的”! 看看你 人都过不了
Fuck “”in a second”” ! Oh, look at you. You can’t even pass.
-我能过人! -那这个呢 伙计 你真♥他♥妈♥恶心!
-I can pass ! -How about covering the point ? Man, you suck !
-你在说谁呢? -我想说谁就说谁 伙计!
-Who are you to make assessments ? -I’ll assess all I want, pal !
-Dante 你还来不来啊?
-Dante, you in or out ?
-不要传球给这个家伙 他太恶心了
-Don’t pass to this guy. He sucks.
你太恶心了!
You suck !
-好像你好许多似的?
-Like you’re any better ?
-我可以整天抽你屁♥股♥ 伙计
-I can whip your ass any day, pal.
-说得容易 -给我一根棍子 乖孩子!
-Easy to say over there. -Give me a stick, pretty boy !
我敲掉你的牙把他塞到你屁♥眼♥儿里!
I’ll knock your fucking teeth out and pass all over your ass !
-开门吗? -是啊 开门吗?
-You open ? -Yeah, you open ?
不!
No !
好吧 这儿有棍子 看你打不打的进球
All right, there’s a stick over there. You’re shooting up against this goal.
嘿 Redding! 来 让这个家伙加进来! Get this fucker !
Hey, Redding ! Come on. Get this fucker !
哦 伙计! 嘿!
Oh, man ! Hey !
来啊来啊 来呀 给他!
Come on. Let’s go, let’s go ! Come on, come on. Get him !
来啊 给他 给他!
Come on. Get him, get him !
-在给我个球 -没有球了
-Give me another ball. -There are no more.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么? 你带了多少个球来?
What the fuck you talking about ? How many balls you bring ?
我带了个橙色的来 结果…橙色的
I brought the orange one and… the orange one.
嘿 下面还有球吗?
Hey, any balls down there ?
最后两个了没有了
About the biggest pair you ever seen, dingleberry.
-你就带了一个球来?
-You only brought one ball ?
-我以为Redding带了好多球来
-I thought Redding brought all the balls.
-Dante有球的啊 -没有人有球了吗?
-Dante had the balls. -Nobody has another ball ?
他妈的!
Shit !
我们玩了什么 12分钟的游戏 然后就完了? 操!
We got what, 12 minutes of a game and it’s over ? Fuck !
操 操 操! 我今天本不该来这里的
Fuck, fuck, fuck ! I’m not even supposed to be here today.
我还能拿到免费的Gatorade饮料 对吗?
I still get free Gatorade, right ?
-小心 -我会的
-Be careful. -I’m trying.
你知道那些东西里面的会让你得上癌症得
You know, the insides of those has got stuff that can give you cancer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!