你好
Hello.
什么?
What ?
不 我今天不上班
No, I don’t work today.
我两点有曲棍球赛
I’m playing hockey at 2:00.
你为什么不叫Randal?
Why don’t you call Randal ?
因为我他妈的太累了!
‘Cause I’m fuckin’ tired !
我昨天晚上才把活儿做完
I just closed last night.
上帝
Jesus.
你什么时候来 12:00?
What time do you think you’re gonna come in, 12:00 ?
12:00到那儿? 哪儿?
Be there by 12:00 ? Where ?
只要你保证12:00到那儿 我才去
Swear you’ll be there by 12:00 and I’ll do it.
12:00 到了我就走
12:00, or I walk.
疯狂店员
故事毫无意义的结尾
没有时间顾及忘却的荣誉
现在我才明白我在寻找什么
它只带给我笑声
攒下了你所有的硬币吧
-让我们看看你找到和知道了什么
我想我日复一日的活着
只是可能你感觉误入歧途
我想我日复一日的活着
听我所说
攒下了你所有的硬币吧
让我们看看你找到和知道了什么
我愿意为仅仅一块馅饼而亡
但能品尝馅饼的美味又何妨呢
现在我才明白我在寻找什么
-它只带给我笑声 -狗屁!
攒下了你所有的硬币
让我们看看你找到和知道了什么
我想我日复一日的活着
只是可能你感觉误入歧途
我想我日复一日的活着
听我所说
好
故事无意义的结尾
没有时间顾及忘却的荣誉
现在我才明白我在寻找什么
它只带给我笑声
攒下了你所有的硬币吧
让我们看看你找到和知道了什么
我想我日复一日的活着
只是可能你感觉误入
歧途
我想我日复一日的活着
听我所说 哦 是的
-嚯-呼 -谢谢喝好
-不介意我在这里喝吧? -当然不 随意
-开门了吗? -是的
-You open ? -Yeah.
-来包香烟 -你肯定吗?
-Pack of cigarettes. -Are you sure ?
-我肯定什么? -你肯定吗?
-Am I sure about what ? -Are you sure ?
-肯定什么? -你真的想买♥♥那些香烟吗?
-About what ? -Do you really wanna buy those cigarettes ?
-你认真的? -你吸烟多久了?
-Are you serious ? -How long you been smoking ?
-这是什么 民♥意♥测验? -你吸烟多久了?
-What is this, a poll ? -How long you been a smoker ?
我不知道 从13岁开始吧
I don’t know. Since I was about 13.
13岁 我看 你有19 20岁了吧?
Thirteen. Let’s see, you’re about 19, 20 ?
-我没猜错吧? -那到底是什么?
-Am I right ? -What in the hell is that ?
你的肺 这个时候 你的肺就像这样
That’s your lung. By this time, your lung looks like this.
-你在给我开玩笑吧
-You’ve gotta be shitting me.
-你认为我在给你开玩笑吗?
-You think I’m shitting you ?
-拿着 -这是什么?
-Here. -What’s this ?
一个trach圈
A trach ring.
癌症破坏你的喉后安到你喉咙里面的东西
It’s what they install in your throat when cancer takes your voice box.
-这个是从一位60岁的老人拿来的 -噢 上帝!
-This one came out of a 60-year-old man. -Oh, God !
他临死还在吸烟
He smoked until the day he died.
-他习惯于把烟放在这里 那样吸
-Used to put the cigarette in this and smoke that way.
-对不起 但是…
-Excuse me, but–
你正在朝这方面前进
This is where you’re heading.
令人作呕的肺 喉咙上被烟吸的千疮百孔
Cruddy lung, smoking through a hole in your throat.
-你真想那样吗? -但是已经太迟了 我想…
-Do you really want that ? -lf it’s already too late, I guess–
不 永远都不会迟的
No, it’s never too late.
扔掉香烟 试试用口香糖代替
Put the cigarettes back, and try some gum instead.
-这儿口香糖试试这个 -还不是一样
-Here. Chewlies gum. Try this. -it’s not the same.
比香烟便宜 还能战胜这个
It’s cheaper than cigarettes, and it certainly beats this.
-噢 上帝!
-Oh, Jesus !
-这是一张充满癌细胞的肺的照片
-it’s a picture of a cancer-ridden lung.
留着吧
Keep it.
-我买♥♥这口香糖 -55美分
-I’ll just take the gum. -Fifty-five.
你做了个很明智的选择 继续努力吧
You made a very wise choice. Keep up the good work.
如果你要喝咖啡的话
If you’re gonna drink that coffee,
我想你应该到外面去喝 哈?
I think you oughta take it outside, huh?
我想我还是在这里喝吧 谢谢
I think I’ll drink it in here. Thanks.
如果你要在这里喝的话 请不要打搅顾客
If you’re gonna drink it in here, I’d appreciate it if you don’t bother the customers.
好的 我很抱歉
Okay. I’m sorry about that.
-一包香烟那是什么? -这个?
-Pack of cigarettes. What’s that ? -This ?
你吸烟多久了?
How long you been smoking ?
杀死鼓手
杀死低音伴奏手 杀死两个低音伴奏手
这音乐是我耳聋的罪魁祸首
我们找点乐子吧!
Let’s kick some ass ! Yeah !
今天我感觉很好 Silent Bob 我们去弄点钱
I feel good today, Silent Bob. We’re gonna make some money.
你知道我我们应该怎么做吧?
And you know what we’re gonna do ?
我们去参加那个聚会 找些B来操操
We’re gonna go to that party and get some pussy.
我要操这个婊♥子♥ 我要操这个婊♥子♥
I’m gonna fuck this bitch, I’m gonna fuck this bitch.
我要操所有活动的东西!
I’ll fuck anything that moves !
你看个毛啊? 你操你丫B的!
What the fuck you lookin’ at ? I’ll kick your fuckin’ ass !
狗屎 不是那个他妈的小子还欠我10元钱吗?
Shit, yeah. Don’t that motherfucker owe me ten bucks ?
今晚我们要敲破这丫B的头 拿出他丫的魂魄
You know, tonight we’re going to rip off this fucker’s head, take out his fuckin’ soul.
提醒我如果他想要买♥♥什么东西
Remind me if he wants to buy something.
我要诈光他丫所有的东西
I’m gonna shit in the motherfucker’s bag.
怎么了 宝贝儿? 怎么了 母狗?
-What’s up, baby ? What’s up, sluts ?
嘿 Bob 你是个他妈的无♥耻♥家伙 你知道吗?
Yeah. So, Bob, you’re a rude motherfucker, you know that ?
你真♥他♥妈♥的可爱 我要蹲下去 吸你鸡♥巴♥
You’re cute as hell. I could go down on you, suck you,
再排三个家伙 搞得像马戏团的海豹
Line up three other guys, make like a circus seal.
嘿 你是什么东西 他妈的同性恋?
Hey, what’re you, a fucking faggot ?
我讨厌同性恋
I hate guys.
我爱♥女♥人♥!
I love women !
你要什么 Grizzly Adams ?
What you want, Grizzly Adams ?
你们一周花多少在吸烟上 20元 还是30元?
You’re spending what, 20, maybe 30 dollars a week on your cigarettes ?
-是的 -40 -53
-Yeah. -Forty. -Fifty-three.
一周53元花在吸烟上! 少来了!
Fifty-three dollars a week on cigarettes ! Come on !
每周拿那么多钱给某人 来杀死你们吗?
Would you give somebody that much money each week to kill you ?
为了买♥♥到所谓的吸烟特权
for this so-called privilege to smoke !
这就是你所做的吗!
That’s what you’re doing now by paying
我们只能发发牢骚
We’re gonna croak sometime.
这就是癌症工业得以兴旺的精神支柱
It’s that mentality that allows the cancer-producing industry to thrive.
当然我们所有人都会死!
Of course we’re all gonna die someday !
我们必须为此而付出代价吗?
Do we have to pay for it ?
我们有必要把辛苦挣来的钱扔到柜台上…
Do we have to actually throw hard-earned dollars down on the counter…
说:”求你了 死亡商人先生 求求你了”
and say, “”Please, Mr. Merchant of Death, sir, please,
卖♥♥点会熏臭我呼吸和衣服
“”sell me something that will stink up my breath and clothes,
-并能煎坏我的肺的东西吧!
-and fry my lungs !””
“-现在 稍等一会儿
-Now, wait a second.
听听关于他如何遵循命令的演说吧
Here comes the speech about how he’s just doing his job by following orders.
让我告诉你们
Let me tell you
另外一个严格遵循命令的组织吧
about another group of hate-mongers that were just following orders.
-是什么? -是纳粹!
-Who’s that ? -They were called Nazis !
-是的 对 -可恨的纳粹
-Yeah, that’s right. -Friggin’ Nazi.
他们想灭掉地球上的所有的国家
They practically wiped an entire nation off the Earth,
就像你们的香烟一样!
Like your cigarettes are doing now !
-我想你应该离开了
-I think you’d oughta leave.
-你想让我走吗为什么?
-You want me to leave. Why ?
因为有人像这样告诉你实情
‘Cause somebody’s telling it like it is,
给这些好人敲醒警钟吗?
giving these fine people a wake-up call?
-对 -不 你在闲荡并制♥造♥骚乱-
-Yeah. -No, you’re loitering and causing a disturbance.
我在制♥造♥骚乱? 你才是个骚乱制♥造♥者 伙计
I’m a disturbance ? You’re the disturbance, pal.
拿着 现在我是个顾客 我要买♥♥些口香糖
Here, now I am a customer. I’m gonna buy some Chewlies gum.
我是个忙于和其他顾客讨论的顾客
I’m a customer engaged in a discussion with the other customers.
-对 -吸我的大鸡♥巴♥吧!
-That’s right. -Smoke my big fat cock !
他现在害怕了
He’s scared now
因为他看到了我们对他的威胁
’cause he sees the threat we present.
他嗅到了变革正在来临!
He smells the change is coming !
你确确实实是这地区危害的源头
You definitely are the source in this area,
为了正义我们要打倒你!
and we’re gonna shut you down for good !
为了正义 癌症店主!
For good, cancer merchant !
癌症店主! 癌症店主!
Cancer merchant ! Cancer merchant !
谁领导这次暴♥乱♥?
Who’s leading this mob ?
那个家伙
That guy.
别动!
-Freeze !