你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
我在村落以南约五公里处盘旋
I’m cruising about five clicks south of the village.
-留在那里 我再联络你 -收到
– Stay there. I’ll get back to you. – Roger that.
-没有人 -那些囚犯
– No one. – The prisoners!
来吧 孩子 我们快走
Come on, guys. Let’s go, son.
我们要回家了
We’re going home, boys.
到连度咖啡厂接我们
Pick us up at the Lindo Coffee factory.
不单我可以向传媒揭发你 士兵也可以
Not only can I expose you to the press, so can the soldiers.
你可想跟法庭和记者冒险
Do you want to take your chances with the courts and the reporters?
结束你总司令的政♥治♥生涯
Do you want to end the career of your commander in chief?
我们走
Let’s go!
快上来 我们要走了
Get your asses in here! Come on, we got to go!
来吧
Come on!
慢着 我们要等赖
Hold it! We wait for Ryan!
什么 我们要走了
Yeah? We’re out of here!
低飞 他在下面
Set it down! He’s down there!
来吧
Come on!
我抓到你
I’ve got you!
蔡维斯 掩护我
Chavez, cover me!
你的手 把你的手给我
Your hand. Give me your hand!
总统现在见你
The President will see you now, sir.
杰克 你到来真好
Jack! I’m glad you’re here.
坐下 要喝点什么
Sit down. Can I get you anything?
不用了
No.
-来吧 坐下 -我宁愿站着
– Come on, sit down. – I would prefer to stand, sir.
这里有一些事情 我正开始留意到
Some things have gone on here that I’m just becoming aware of.
我像你一样一直毫不知情
I was kept in the dark, as you were, for a very long time.
-麻烦的事情 -是的
– Troubling things. – Yeah.
现在我们要处理它们 看谁要负责
Now we have to sort them out, figure out who is responsible for what
和怎样处置它 我们还要小心行事
and what to do about it. We have to do this very delicately,
否则人们可能会误会
otherwise people might get the wrong idea.
我们要说谎
We have to lie.
-我有那样说吗 -你没有
– Did I say that? – No, you didn’t.
-你很生气 -我很生气
– You’re upset. – I’m upset.
这是可以谅解的 可介意我给你一点忠告
It’s understandable. Do you mind if I give you a bit of advice?
你知道这件事 你很聪明
You know this because you’re smart.
当你生气时别作重要的决定
Never make important decisions while you’re upset.
你有 正因为它 美国士兵和平民都死了
You did. American soldiers and civilians are dead because of it.
-我没有下命令… -你别跟我耍那套
– I never ordered any… – No. Don’t play that game with me!
你别装作不知情 而令他们蒙羞
You won’t dishonour their memories by pretending you didn’t know!
-你竟敢训导… -你竟敢
– How dare you lecture… – How dare you, sir?
你竟敢到这儿来 像只疯狗般向我狂吠
How dare you come here and bark at me like a junkyard dog!
我是美国总统
I am the President of the United States!
这件事令我不好受
It gives me no pleasure to do it, sir.
作为署理情报局副局长
As Acting Deputy Director of Intelligence it is my duty
向参议院监督委员会报告这事 是我的职责
to report this matter to the Senate Oversight Committee.
你不能那样做
You’re not going to do that.
-我不能 -不 不
– I’m not? – No, no.
你手上现在有个筹码
You’ve got yourself a chip in the big game now.
你大可把它留下来
You’re going to tuck that away,
当你自己有麻烦时
save that for a time when your own ass is on the line.
就把它拿出来
And then you’re going to pull it out.
我也可以助你换成现金 是吗
And I’m going to cash it in for you. Right?
我没有其他事要向你说了
I don’t think I have anything more to say to you, sir.
国家不能再有另一宗丑闻 为了自保
The country can’t afford another scandal, Jack. To protect itself,
它不可让另一宗诡计 影响至高层
it won’t allow another deception that goes all the way to the top.
你要受责 葛和雷也会负上一些责任
You’ll take the blame. Cutter and Ritter will take some, too,
他只是很轻微
but it won’t amount to much, a slap on the wrist.
然后到讲学圈子赚时薪二万元
Then $20,000 an hour on the lecture circuit.
其余的责任将落在纪身上
The rest of the blame will fall on Greer.
不错 你会带着他下台
Yeah, you’ll take him down with you.
你会摧毁他的名誉
You’ll destroy his reputation.
但只会到那个地步 像古老的波托马克二步舞
But that’s as far as it will go. The old Potomac two-step, Jack.
对不起总统先生 我不跳舞的
I’m sorry, Mr President, I don’t dance.
赖 你有时间吗
Ryan, have you got a minute?
没有
No.
我们要谈一下
We need to talk!
赖
Ryan!
委员会会议正式开始 主席现在传召赖博士
The Committee will come to order. The Chair will now call Dr Ryan.
赖博士 感谢你今天出席会议
Dr Ryan, thank you for appearing before the Committee today.
谢谢你 主席
Thank you, Mr Chairman.
请起立 举起你的右手
Please stand and raise your right hand.
你是否严肃地发誓 你即将作出的供词
Do you solemnly swear that the testimony you’re about to give
是事实 全部的事实
is the truth, the whole truth
只有事实 求主保佑你
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
是的
I do.
赖博士 你已作出宣誓 请坐
Dr Ryan, you may consider yourself under oath. Please be seated.