-有事要做吗 -不错
– Do we have a gig? – That’s a Rog.
目标已经亮着
Target is lit.
开始吧
Start the music.
出击
Into attack.
机会来了 目标锁定并已亮着 下来吧
Pickle’s hot. Target is acquired and lit. Coming down.
费兰迪 韦格… 好热闹
Fernandez, Vega… Looks like a full house.
该死 为何他不修好这条路
Damn it! Why doesn’t he fix this road?
该死 以为全都来了
Shit! Thought we had everybody.
保持目标
Keep the target painted.
长官
Sir?
天啊
Mother of God!
循环错误可能性零
Circular error probability zero.
撞击高度爆♥炸♥ 祝你安好
Impact with high-order detonation. Have a nice day.
这个人疯了 他不知道…
The man’s completely out of control. He has no…
他姓郭 叫郭菲力
His name is Cortez, Felix Cortez.
多年前还是古巴情报局的上校
A colonel in Cuba’s intelligence service
曾经失踪一段时间
until a few years ago. Disappeared.
最后替波多黎各恐怖活动组织麦托雷斯工作
Turned up working for the Macheteros, a terrorist group in Puerto Rico.
再度失踪
Disappeared again.
昨天我们偷听到 他跟一个卡利毒窟的人谈话
Yesterday, we taped him talking to a Cali cartel subject.
我会把所得的资料电传出去 如果他出现就抓他 好吗
I’ll fax what I have on him. If he shows, pick him up, OK?
-你知道我不能那样做 -我是指警方
– You know I can’t do that. – I mean the police, the Colombians.
哥伦比亚警方不会抓毒窟的人
The Colombian police do not pick up members of the cartel.
除非他们想死 你也来过这里
Unless they’ve got a death wish. You’ve been down here.
等一下
Wait a minute.
天啊 杰克 这里有事发生
Oh, Jesus! Jack, something’s happened here.
至少三十人被杀 包括一些妇孺
At least 30 people were killed, including women and children.
炸♥弹♥在一架属于卢艾力的汽车中爆♥炸♥
The bomb exploded in a car belongingto a Rojas associate.
-杰克 -是 你在收看
– Jack? – Yeah, are you watching this?
-这事刚发生 -刚才
– Did this just happen? – Just now.
把所有资料传给我 如果我们发现他就跟踪他
Send me all the stuff, and we’ll put a tail on him if we spot him.
如果他还活着 我要走了
If he’s still alive. I’ve got to go.
-…一系列的爆♥炸♥事件 -警方声称 暴♥力♥事件…
– …a series of explosions. – Cops claim the violence…
-你说是突袭 -十分成功
– A surgical strike, you said. – It was perfect.
-一个遇害小孩在全国新闻中 -你说要强硬一点
– They brought out a kid. On NBC. – Take the gloves off, you said.
-我知道我说过什么 -改变主意有点迟了
– I know what I said. – A bit late to change your mind.
我不是要改变主意
I’m not changing my mind.
我没有预计这种附带的损害
I hadn’t counted on this kind of collateral damage.
-他也没有 -那会被指为是我说的
– Neither had he. – It will be interpreted as I said.
对立演变成汽车爆♥炸♥
Rivalry that ended in the blast of a car bomb.
晚安
Goodnight.
-丽丝 早 报告完成了 -最新消息
– Morning, Rose. Finish the report? – Hot off the press.
谢谢
Thanks.
死者中可有人用别名
Could any of the bombing victims’ names be aliases?
所有身分都确认了 你希望是谁
No. All IDs have been confirmed. Who were you hoping for?
如果他不在这里 郭菲力 他不在这里
If he’s not here, he’s not here. Cortez. He’s not here.
-为何行动组有这份副本 -雷洛培要求的
– Why was Operations copied on this? – Ritter requested it.
雷洛培 你今天很漂亮
Ritter? You look very nice today.
谢谢
Thank you.
汽车炸♥弹♥
Car bomb.
汽车炸♥弹♥引发时会怎样
What happens when a car bomb goes off?
-爆♥炸♥ -它会向上和向外爆
– It explodes. – It blows up and out?
飞弹呢
And a missile?
-这个较深的坑 -那是典型的
– This deeper crater? – That’s characteristic.
看一下那卫星照片
Bring up the satellite photo.
HMX和三♥硝♥基♥甲♥苯♥
HMX and TNT.
当你以70比30的分量混合 就得到一种叫做OCTOL的物质
When you mix it 70-30, you get a compound called Octol.
足以在汽车中爆♥炸♥ 造成一个那样大的坑
Put enough explosives in a car, you get a crater that big.
-它很稳定 很昂贵 -它可还会留在坑内
– It’s very stable. Very expensive. – Would it still be in the crater?
-很猛力 -到处都会有碎片
– Very violent. – There would be pieces all around.
-OCTOL在哪里制♥造♥ -很多地方 欧洲 美国
– Where is Octol made? – Lots of places. Europe. The US.
但没有人用它 没有人负担得起 除了军方
But nobody uses it. Nobody can afford it except the military.
飞弹可以做得到 但那不是一个飞弹
An aerial bomb would do that. But that’s not an aerial bomb.
-不是 -不是
– It’s not? – No.
到处都有一种纤维涂料残渣
There is also a cellulose residue on everything.
应该有炮弹碎片 这里和这里
There should be shrapnel. Here and here.
-但是没有 -没有炸♥弹♥碎片
– But there isn’t. – No bomb fragments.
“外涂纤维料镭射导航飞弹”
“Cellulose encased laser-guided bomb.”
文件
Paper.
美国人来了
The Americans are here.
“我们有一个共通点 就是没有老板的暗中指令”
“We have something in common. We cannot implement policy
“大家都执行不了政策”
without tacit authorisation from our employer.”
“我们都知道 有美军在哥伦比亚”
“We also both know that there are American troops in Colombia
“打着一场非法战争”
fighting an illegal war.”
“我星期三会在巴拿马市内的金鸽酒店”
“I will be at Hotel Paloma de Oro in Panama City on Wednesday.”
“我提议我们会面”
“I suggest we meet.”
-六 这是尖头 -这是六
– Six, this is Point. Over. – Six here.
那些东西在这里 有很多
The stuffs here, a lot of it.
我还看到100至150个持械的人
I’m also looking at 100 to 150 men, armed,
在等着什么似的 完毕
waiting around for something. Over.
是否哥伦比亚军队 完毕
Colombian Army? Over.
不是 他们像是雇佣兵
Negative. They look like mercenaries.
-完毕 -好的 回来
– Over. – Alright. Get back here.
放弃行动 重复 放弃行动 走
Abort mission. I say again, abort mission. Out.
一百五十个持械的人
150 armed men?
请举起双手
Raise your arms, please.
感谢你这么快回应我的口信
Thank you for responding to my note. And so promptly.
我跟谢国士先生的死无关
I had nothing to do with the death of Mr Jacobs.
那是个疯狂的行为 但却是我的雇主们的典型手法
It was an act of madness. But typical of the men I work for.
-你要什么 -跟你一样 矿泉水
– What do you want? – Same as you. Mineral water.
你可同意只要美国人要毒品 他们就得到供应
You agree that as long as Americans want drugs, someone will supply them?
我不想在这里耽误时间
I don’t want to be here any longer than I have to.
你提及一场帮派之战 那是什么意思
You mentioned a gang war. What does that mean?
-就是我们的目标一致 -真的
– That we want the same thing. – Same thing? Really?
到现在你已做了很多功夫
Only, so far, you’ve done all the work.
处置了那些小鱼
You took care of the little fish.
我会处置漏网的那一条
I will take care of the one that got away.
颜力图一走 我就可以帮你
Once Escobedo is gone, I will be in a position to help you.
-你想帮我 -帮你的国家 你的人♥民♥
– You want to help me? – Your country. Your people.
重组毒品生意
By restructuring the drug trade.
整治它 如果我将
By regulating it. What would you say
运往美国的可♥卡♥因♥减半 你说怎样
if I promised to halve the cocaine shipments to the US?
我说你用得太多你的产品
I’d say you’d been using too much of your product.
我也可以经常给你 拘捕主要人物的限额
I can also promise you regular quotas on major arrests
你的警方可以立功
that your police can take credit for.
想一下 戏剧性的扫荡 大幅减量
Imagine. Dramatic seizures. Drastic reductions.
不再有没理性的暴♥力♥ 你会得到胜利
No more senseless violence. You’ll have your victory.
以什么来交换
In return for what?
我也要以毒窟剩余的势力 建立我的地位
I also need a victory, to establish my position
求取胜利 我才帮得到你
with what is left of the cartel, so I can help you.
我要打败那些肆意爆破的士兵
I need to defeat those soldiers blowing up everything they see.
把他们的位置地图给我 切断他们的通讯
Give me maps of their locations. Cut off their communications.
外♥交♥部♥会送来监听录音带 我还没有收到
DEA’s sending the audio surveillance tape. They haven’t got it yet.
你躺在病床 还在想着什么
You know what you think about when you’re lying here?
你知道快要死去 还想着…
You know you’re gonna die, and you think…
…不要紧 你活了很久
…that’s alright. You lived a long time.
你有一个爱你的家庭
You had a family that loved you.
有一份你以为与别不同的工作
You had a job that you thought made a difference.
你以为很光荣
That you thought was honourable.
然后你看到这个
And then you see this.
如果我再深入调查…
I’m afraid if I dig any deeper…
…恐怕没有人喜欢我的发现
…no one’s gonna like what I find.
你作过宣誓…
You took an oath…
…如果你还记得…
…if you recall…
…你当初来替我工作时
…when you first came to work for me.
我不是指对美国国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
And I don’t mean to the National Security Advisor of the US.
我是指他的上司
I mean to his boss.
我也不是指总统
And I don’t mean the President.
你承诺效忠…
You gave your word to…
…他的上司
…his boss.