-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hello.
我的秘书只是从人物杂♥志♥中认识美国
All my secretary knows about America is what she reads in People magazine.
-这个地方怎样 -进来看一看
– How’s the place? – Come inside and find out.
很可怕
It’s awful.
是吗
Isn’t it?
我想你不该喝那些水
So I take it you shouldn’t drink the water?
你的房♥间里有水 但我还是喝瓶装的
They put water in your room, but I’d stick to the bottled stuff.
那么你用什么来刷牙
So what do you brush your teeth with?
用瓶装水好了 否则你会全身不舒服
You use the bottled water, or you’ll be in the can all yourtime here.
那次枪劫跟政♥府♥有关
The hold-up was a government connection?
是的 有关系
Yeah, that’s the connection.
退后 退后
Back up! Back up!
-快走 -伏下 伏下
– Step on it! – Stay down. Stay down.
该死 退后
Damn it! Back up!
-快走 快走 -安迪 放心
– Let’s go! Let’s go! – Take it easy, Andy.
要继续走 杰克 快走
Got to keep moving. Go, Jack!
来了
Incoming!
达恩
Dan!
达恩 达恩
Dan! Dan!
我们不能留在这里
We can’t stay here!
那辆车 它动吗
The car! Is it running?
动的
It’s running!
烟雾会掩护我们 这是我们唯一机会 我来扶他
The smoke will give us cover. It’s our only chance. I got him.
冲向司机位那边 准备好了 走
Make for the driver’s side. Ready? Go!
-进去 -快走 快走
– Get in! – Go! Go!
清洁房♥间
Housekeeping.
太太 对不起
Oh, excuse me, ma’am.
-有电♥话♥找赖医生吗 -等一会
– Do you have a call for Dr Ryan? – Just a moment.
…今天在波哥大街上
…in Bogota today.
十人死亡 八人受伤
Ten members of the escort party were also killed and eight wounded.
有五名死者是保安人员…
Five of the dead were security personnel…
-嘉菲 -别告诉我你在这事件中
– Cathy? – Don’t tell me you’re in this.
身陷其中 达恩死了
Right in the middle of it. Honey, Dan was killed.
莫达恩
Dan Murray.
我距离十尺 什么也做不到
He was ten feet away. There was nothing I could do.
-我回家了 -谢天谢地
– I’m coming home. – Thank God.
我爱你
I love you.
-他不是秘密到那里吗 -是的
– Wasn’t his going there a secret? – It was.
-那我不明白发生什么事 -没有人知道
– Then I don’t get it. What happened? – Nobody knows.
-这些人多笨 -他们以为可以无所不为
– How stupid are these people? – They believe they can do anything.
你知道吗 他们错了
You know what? They’re wrong.
-是的 -他们错了
– Yes, sir. – They’re wrong.
他们直接挑战美国政♥府♥
They’ve directly challenged the sovereign power of the United States.
不得再发讯息
No more sending messages.
无论怎样 他想他们接收到讯息
He wants them to get the message whether the phone rings or not.
-那是他说的 -听来可像他的话
– Those are his words? – Do they sound like his words?
他想含糊时便不能清晰
He can’t be clear when clarity is what he wants to avoid.
他的意思是要强硬一点
What he means is the gloves come off.
我对你说 这件事跟我无关
I’m telling you, I had nothing to do with it.
但愿是我做的 他们活该 但不是我做的
I didn’t. I wish I had done it, they deserved it. But it wasn’t me.
那么是谁
Who did then?
你没有答案
You know, you have no answers.
贾斯洛那时是这样的吗 没有答案
Is this the way it was with Castro? No answers?
-你不想知道答案 -我想
– You don’t want to hear an answer. – Yes, I do.
是其中一人要把它做成是你干的
Itwas done to look like you did it. By one of the others.
正如你怀疑 总是一个最憎恨你的朋友
As you suspected. It’s always a friend who hates you most.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
-卢艾力 -是你干的吗
– Rojas. – Did you do this thing?
是否我♥干♥的 你打电♥话♥来问是否我♥干♥的
Did I do this thing? Are you calling to ask me if I did this thing?
你没有我们和磋商 你危害大家
You don’t consult with us. You put us in danger.
你要我相信不是你
And now you want me to believe it wasn’t you?
艾力 不是我
It wasn’t, Enrique.
美国人会向我们报复
The Americans will retaliate against all of us.
我发誓跟这件事无关
I swear I had nothing to do with it.
你以为我会听你这些谎话
Why do you expect me to listen to you when you lie?
-力图 再见 -不 不 不
– Goodbye, Ernesto. – No, no, no!
别挂线 我们要开个会议
Don’t hang up. We must have a meeting.
-几时 -尽快
– When? – As soon as possible.
明晚 我不是叫你 是请求你
Tomorrow night. I am not telling you, I am asking you!
明晚我们可否见面
May we meet tomorrow night?
-明天下午 -谢谢
– Tomorrow afternoon. – Thank you.
-他很惊慌 -他应该惊慌
– He’s scared. – He should be.
我不知道 你对他说了什么 但那是对的
I don’t know what you said to him, but it was right.
你觉得奇怪吗
Strange, don’t you think?
谢国士和他的秘书同一天被杀
Jacobs and his secretary getting killed on the same day.
不是他的秘书 是一个保安人员
He wasn’t his secretary. He was a member of the security detail.

Who?
-我记不起他的名字 -我是指梅丽
– I don’t remember his name. – I’m talking about Moira.
什么
What?
梅丽 记得吗 谢国士的秘书
Moira, remember? Jacobs’s secretary.
我认识梅丽 你在说什么
I know Moira, honey. What are you talking about?
-她说他是个拉丁赖杰克 -他是
– She said he was a Latin Jack Ryan. – He was.
-她那样称呼他 -问题是 他是个拉丁人
– That’s what she called him. – The point is, he’s Latin.
这把她和谢国士之死
Which connects her death and Jacobs’s
牵连到工作关系以外
beyond the fact that they worked together.
你见过怀疑是两宗谋杀案的凶手
You saw somebody you think is responsible for both killings?
-是的 -是的
– Yes. – Yes.
她见过
She did.
她见过
She did.
我在远处见过他的背影
I saw him from a distance. From behind.
-中等身材之类 -我可否看一下
– Medium height, medium build, etc? – Mind if I look at these?
那间小屋的人那么说
Is that what the people from the cabin said?
是的
Yeah.
你有否查过 这些打去委内瑞拉的电♥话♥
Did you check out these calls to Venezuela?
取消了
Disconnected.
-那么你没有线索 -我有很多
– So you have no leads? – I have a lot.
一个假名登记 一个偷来的来电♥信♥♥用♥卡♥号♥码
Afictitious name on a register. A stolen phoned-in credit card number.
两个目击证人 其中一个看到 一个人没有
Two eyewitnesses, one of whom saw a guy but really didn’t see him.
对不起 你可否再播一次
Excuse me, could you play that again?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你的机器仍开着 梅丽
The machine is still on, Moira.
你有凶手声音的录音
You have a recording of the killer’s voice.
可能吧
Maybe.
杰克 我想我们有线索了 电♥话♥录音机录下的
Jack. I think we’ve got something. This is from the answering machine.
是昨天录下来的 我播给你听
And this was recorded yesterday. I’ll play it for you.
你的机器仍开着 梅丽
The machine is still on, Moira.
而且…
And…
他很惊慌 我不知道 你对他说了什么 但那是对的
He’s scared. I don’t know what you said to him, but it was right.
找一个配合的出来
Run a match on that.
他是古巴人
He’s Cuban.
35至45岁
35 to 45.
在美国受教育 美国东部
Educated in the United States. Eastern United States.
-是同一个声音 -你肯定
– It’s the same voice. – You’re sure?
-是的 -有多肯定
– Yeah. – How sure?
九♥成♥
90 percent.
-我要一个名字 -可以是数十万个…
– I need a name. – Could be hundreds of thousands…
我知道 我要一个名字 还要快
I know. I need a name, and I need it quick.
300号♥在甲板
300 is topside.
目标已确定
Target is set.
-赫特 -艾力
– Hector! – Enrique!
见到你真好
Good to see you!
-我们很不好受 -你好吗
– It was not easy for us. – How are you?
卢艾力 戴亚斯…
Rojas, Diaz…
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
这是什么
What the hell is this?
我的新玩具 喜欢吗
My new toy. Like it?
你看到吗
You see this?
那是你的新目标 除非它还不够大
That’s your new target, unless it’s not big enough.
变量 这是犀牛 听到吗 完毕
Variable, this is Easy Rhino. Do you copy? Over.
很清楚 犀牛
Loud and clear, Easy Rhino.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!