You don’t want them taking their mistakes with them…
进入他们的成年生活 是吗?
up into their adult lives, do you?
在学校的我们呢?我们需要你的帮助
What about us at the school? We need your help.
我们在这里提供帮助
We’re here to help.
好吧 我会把这些记录读给你
Okay, I’ll read the records to you,
但不要向我问名字
but don’t ask me for names.
好吧?我不能给你名字 看这个
All right? I can’t give you names. Look at this.
殴打 帮派斗殴
Beatings, gang fights.
强♥奸♥
A rape.
而这个女孩在最后一刻不再作为见证人
And the girl backed out of being a witness at the last minute.
一位14岁的女孩
A 14-year-old girl.
推销毒品 卖♥♥淫敲诈
Drug pushing. Prostitution rackets.
这些孩子 诺里斯先生 是这里永久性的附属物
These kids, Mr. Norris, are a permanent fixture here.
我们现在所能做的只是留意他们
And all we can do for now is just keep an eye out on ’em.
明白吗?
Understand?
科里根先生 嘿 怎么了?
Mr. Corrigan. Hey, what’s up?
我们在实验室遇到了一些问题
We got some problems in the lab.
摩根索先生正在那里等你
Mr. Morganthau’s waiting for you up there.
特里 我会和你一起去的
Terry, I’ll go with you.
对不起 科里根先生
Sorry, Mr. Corrigan.
我很好
I’m all right.
我完全没事
I am perfectly all right.
杂种
Bastards.
恶棍杂种!
Rat bastards!
故意破坏在这所学校并不是什么新鲜事
Vandalism is nothing new in this school.
恶意破坏?这不是破坏行为!这是报复!让开!
Vandalism? This isn’t vandalism! This is revenge! Look out!
那里发生了什么 呃 老师?
What’s happening there, eh, teach?
你曾经跟踪过我或特里
You ever come after me or Terry,
我向上帝发誓 我会杀了你!
I swear to God, I’ll kill you!
我是认真的 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
I mean it, you son of a bitch!
继续
Go ahead.
是啊 我知道你做不到 老师
Yeah. I knew you couldn’t do it, teach.
你仍然相信所有他们串通一气的屁话
You still believe in all that bullshit that holds it together.
当涉及到谋杀 呃
And when it comes down to killing, well,
老师们失去的太多了
teacher-teacher’s just got too much to lose.
要不然 你对我这样
Otherwise, you’d have done me right.
像这样
Like this.
或者像这样
Or like this.
或者像这样!
Or like this!
停下来!
Stop it!
停下来!
Stop it!
现在你做到了 老师 你做得很好
Now you done it, teacher. You done it good.
嘿 看看他做了什么 伙计!
Hey, look what he done, man!
你是否他妈的疯了?
Are you out of your fucking mind?
他疯了! 好吧 冷静下来
He’s crazy! All right, calm down.
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 他完全疯了!
That son of a bitch is out of his mind!
我会来搞定 他试图杀死我
I’m gonna take care of this. He tried to kill me.
他试图杀死我!
He tried to kill me!
冷静 他疯了 伙计!
Calm down. He’s crazy, man!
他疯了 那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 他有病!
He’s crazy. That son of a bitch, he’s sick!
诺里斯先生 我无法接受这个故事
There is no way I can accept that story, Mr. Norris.
这太离谱了!
It’s outrageous!
他的母亲会把这个情况弄得一团糟
His mother’s gonna make a hell of a case out of this.
她已经在说袭击了
She’s already talking assault.
让他们的律师打第一枪
Let their lawyer take the first shot.
我们不想过早出手
Don’t wanna show our hand too soon.
先生 这个男孩有精神病
Sir, the boy’s psychotic.
我认为他对这所学校的每个人都非常危险
I think he’s very dangerous to everybody in this school.
你会…
Will you…
你至少会让他停课吗?
Will you at least put him on suspension?
在他被你几乎打得骨折后停课?
On suspension after you nearly fractured his skull?
他妈的!他自己干的
Goddamn it! He did it to himself.
你为什么总是把他的话告诉我?
Why do you always take his word over mine?
别看我
Don’t look at me.
当我进来时 他手上沾满了那孩子的血
When I came in, he had the kid’s blood all over his hands.
对不起 诺里斯先生 我不知道
I’m sorry, Mr. Norris. I don’t know.
如果我们在谈论停课
If we’re talking about suspension,
诺里斯先生 应该是对你
Mr. Norris, it should be you.
如果我暂停你 那么我会让
And if I suspend you, then I’ve got
五年级没有音乐课
five grades without a music class.
毕业班的一半会离开这里
Half the graduating class going out of here
教育程度就不合格
with a substandard education
你殴打学生无意义并使问题复杂化?
and you compound the problem by beating a student senseless?
我告诉过你 为什么?为什么 诺里斯先生?
I told youWhy? Why, Mr. Norris?
不会有任何纪律措施
There will be no disciplinary measures
由我的一位老师来实施
taken on hand by one of my teachers.
诺里斯先生 是否明白?
Is that understood, Mr. Norris?
是的 先生 你要去哪里?
Yes, sir. Where are you going?
如果我还是老师 我要去教学
If I’m still a teacher, I’m going to teach.
稍等一下 诺里斯先生
Just a minute, Mr. Norris.
如果你被发现有罪
If you’re found guilty of this assault,
无论你是否做过 你永远不能再教学
whether you did it or not, you’ll never teach again.
你有在他的故事中找到任何可信性?
Do you find any credence in his story?
有了斯特格曼小子 任何事情都有可能
With that Stegman kid, anything’s possible.
哦 但是莱尔 我让他跳舞 不是吗?
Oh, but Lyle, I made him dance, didn’t I?
是啊 冷静
Yeah. Cool it.
彼得 这是什么?
Petey, what is this?
你有四 五 六个停车票
You have four, five, six more parking tickets.
你在做什么 在公共汽车区停车?
What are you doing, parking in a bus zone?
他们没在那个臭不可闻的学校里停车
They ain’t got no parkin’ at that stinkin’ school.
那所学校是唯一能接受你们的人
That school is the only one that would accept you.
你懂的
You know that.
你怎么看?你喜欢这件毛衣吗?
What do you think? You like this sweater?
你看起来很好 妈
You look great, ma.

Yeah.
开门 亲爱的 可以吗?
Get the door, will you, honey?
开门 彼得 嘿 得了 妈妈
Get the door, Pete. Hey, come on, ma.
这座建筑里血腥安全的地方在哪?
Where’s the bloody security in this building?
是的 是谁?
Yes, who is it?
斯特格曼夫人 我能和你谈谈一下吗?
Mrs. Stegman, can I talk to you for a minute, please?
我不想买♥♥任何东西 我很忙
I don’t wanna buy anything. I’m very busy.
斯特格曼夫人 我是彼得的音乐老师
Mrs. Stegman, I’m Peter’s music teacher.
我和你的谈话非常重要
It’s very important that I talk to you.
别让他进来 妈妈 请别让他进来
Don’t let him in, ma. Please don’t let him in, mommy.
你没有伤害够吗?
Haven’t you done enough damage?
你想谈谈吗?你跟我的律师谈去!
You wanna talk? You talk to my attorney!
斯特格曼夫人 如果你让我进来一分钟
Mrs. Stegman, if you just let me come in for a minute,
我相信我们可以解决这个问题
I’m sure we can settle that.
还有更重要的事情要处理
There are more important things to deal with.
不 先生 我不会让你轻松逃脱
No, mister, I’m not letting you off that easy.
斯特格曼夫人 有些事情
Mrs. Stegman, there are things
你不知道 关于你的儿子
that you don’t know about your son.
如果我们不谈谈 他会遇到很多麻烦
If we don’t talk, he’s gonna be in a lot of trouble.
现在 你听我说 混♥蛋♥
Now you listen to me, buster.
你把你的屁♥股♥从我的门外挪开
You get your ass away from my door,
或者我会让警♥察♥来这里
or I’ll have the police up here
这么快就会被你搞得晕头转向
so fast it’ll make your head spin.
你以为我是…
What do you think I am…
某种头发蓬乱的家庭主妇
some sort of a bubbleheaded housewife
你可以像那些孩子一样鼓动?
you can push around like those kids?
妈妈 让他离开这里
Get him out of here, mom.
你怎么看 我不得不
Do you have any idea what I’m gonna have to
花钱在治疗师身上让他摆脱这个困境?
spend on a therapist to get him out of this?
他不需要治疗师
He doesn’t need a therapist.
你以为你是谁?某种全能的上帝?
Who do you think you are? Some sort of a God Almighty?
他只是一个男孩 如果他再次来到我附近
He’s just a boy. If he comes near me again,
他会比治疗师需要更多的东西
he’s gonna need a lot more than a therapist.
哦呵 你现在正在制♥造♥威胁?
Oh-ho. You’re making threats now?
你称自己是老师? 求求你 求求你
You call yourself a teacher? Please, please.
我们必须理智地谈谈 还有其他的孩子…
We’ve got to talk rationally. There are other kids…
现在听着 彼得是一个特殊的孩子!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!