having a drink?
完美
Perfect.
嘿嘿嘿! 男孩和女孩
Hey, hey, hey! Boys and girls.
男孩和女孩 你好
Boys and girls. Hello.
嘿 音乐家 我需要和你聊聊天
Hey, music man, I need to have a little chatty-whatty with you.
嘿 你为什么不放过我们呢?
Hey, why don’t you leave us alone?
我闭上了嘴巴
I kept my mouth shut.
来吧 进来
Come on. Get in.
来吧 他妈的!
Come on. Fuckin’ shit!
你去哪? 跑!
Where you going? Run!
来吧 你♥他♥妈♥的小婊♥子♥
Come on, you little fuckin’ bitch.
你这个小婊♥子♥! 你想要我♥干♥什么 伙计?
You little bitch! What do you want with me, man?
你不应该在学校外讲故事 附庸风雅
You shouldn’t tell tales out of school, arty-farty.
这可能会给我们带来不好的名声
That could give us a bad name.
我什么也没有告诉他
I didn’t tell him anything.
如果我十分钟内不在家 我就有四个兄弟…
If I’m not home in ten minutes, I got four brothers…
哦 是的 吓坏了
Oh-ho, yeah. Terrified.
亚瑟
Arthur.
特里 没有人试图把这个帮派赶出学校吗?
Terry, hasn’t anybody ever tried to get that gang out of school?
他们被停课了很多次
They have been put on suspension so many times
他们应该在背后命名旋转门
they oughta name a revolving door after them.
你知道这件令人惊奇的事
You know the amazing thing?
我认为斯特格曼实际上是一个聪明的孩子
I think Stegman’s actually a brilliant kid.
萨德侯爵也是如此
So was the Marquis de Sade.
我不知道他们到底是怎么回事
I wonder what the hell they’re up to now.
来吧 安德鲁 冷静
Come on now, Andrew. Cool it.
这是校外
School is out.
我只想看看发生了什么
I just wanna see what’s going on.
是科里根和新来的男孩
It’s that Corrigan and the new boy.
哦 混♥蛋♥
Ah, shit.
安迪 这很愚蠢
Andy, this is stupid.
学校以外 老师老师 你不受欢迎
School’s out, teacher-teacher. You’re not welcome here.
来吧 你的孩子 你可以跟我来
Come on, you kids. You can come with me.
我们现在不在学校老师 我可以揍得你屁♥股♥开花
We’re not in school now, teach. I can bust your ass.
那来呀!
So do it!
来吧 你现在可以回家了
Come on. You can go home now.
我有个给你的计划 是吗?我也是
I got plans for you. Yeah? Likewise.
哦 我吓尿了
Oh, I’m pissing in my pants.
我不知道你卖♥♥给了多少孩子 斯特格曼
I don’t know how many kids you sold to, Stegman,
但我会找到他们
but I’m gonna find ’em.
我需要的只是一个孩子
All I need is one kid who’s got the
勇敢地在公开场地合面对你
guts to face you in open court
并指证你推销毒品 然后我会抓到你
and finger you for pushing it, and then I’ve got you.
现在还没有发生
It ain’t happened yet.
会的
It will.
见鬼去吧!
UP yours!
别挡我的路! 安迪!
Out of my way! Andy!
哦 天哪!
Oh, geez!
上帝 这太疯狂了 我不相信这一点
God, this is crazy. I don’t believe this.
你看起来也不怎么样 我们离开这里吧
You don’t look so great either. Let’s get out of here.
亚瑟和迪妮逃跑了吗?
Did Arthur and Deneen get away?
哦是
Oh, yeah.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
特里 你需要缝线
Terry, you’re gonna need stitches.
我们得去医院 不要缝线 不去医院
We gotta go to a hospital. No stitches, no hospital.
那只会招来警♥察♥和麻烦
That just means police and questions.
我只想离开这里
I just wanna get out of here.
特里 我向上帝发誓 对不起
Terry, I swear to God, I’m sorry.
他们找的是我
It was me they were after.
我没有权利把你拖进来
I had no right to drag you into this.
好心人 安迪
Good God, Andrew.
他们不在乎我们中的哪一个
They don’t care which one of us it is.
他们在战争中 你不知道吗?
They are at war. Don’t you know that?
我不想再参与其中了
And I don’t want any part of it.
看 让我回家到艾伦身边 她会帮我缝上
Look, just get me home to Ellen. She’ll patch me up.
你确定你不去医院?
You sure you don’t wanna go to a hospital?
我肯定 我不想去医院
I am positive. I do not wanna go to a hospital.
把我带回家给艾伦
Just get me home to Ellen.
安迪? 嗯?
Andy? Yeah?
你好吗?
How you doing?
你没事吧? 是的 我没事
You okay? Yeah, I’m okay.
发生了什么?
What happened?
学校的一些混♥蛋♥打我
Some punks from the school hit me.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道 我在他们的路上
I don’t know. I was in their way.
有什么不同?
What difference does it make?
安迪 那个地方发生了什么?
Andy, what is going on in that place?
请告诉我
Please tell me.
一个孩子今天去世了
A kid died today.
我真是太蠢了
I was so goddamn stupid.
我今天忙着试图抓住斯特格曼
I was so busy trying to nail Stegman today,
我甚至没有注意到吉米在高处
I never even noticed Jimmy was high.
如果我看到了 我可以救他
If I’d seen that, I could have saved him.
你会的…
You could have…
亲爱的 你不可能预知
You couldn’t have known, honey.
你怎么能?
How could you?
他们今天给了吉米一分钟的沉默
They gave Jimmy a minute of silence today.
16年里糟糕的一分钟
One lousy minute for 16 years.
法♥伦♥点火
Ignite the flame with Fallon.
黛安 我想让你收拾…
Diane, I want you to pack…
你需要的一切 并去
everything you need and go to
找你母亲 直到这一切结束
your mother’s until this is over.
我不想去我妈妈那儿
I don’t wanna go to my mother’s.
这是我的家
This is my home.
我认为你在这里不再安全
I don’t think it’s safe for you here anymore.
除非你也来 我不能!我不能放下我的工作
Not unless you come. I can’t! I can’t leave my job.
我作为老师值得做些事
I am worth something as a teacher.
学校的孩子需要我
There are kids at that school who need me.
就像他们今晚做的那样…
Like what they did tonight…
警告你他们不想让你在那 安迪
shows you that they don’t want you there anymore, Andy.
那是一个帮派 那是一小部分
That’s one gang. That’s a small minority.
但你之前都教过
But you’ve taught before and
这样的事情从未发生过
nothing like this has ever happened.
那么 现在发生了 我得处理它
Well, this happened now, and I gotta deal with it.
我不明白你 安迪
I don’t understand you, Andy.
我只是不再了解你了
I just don’t understand you anymore.
你会不会去你妈妈那儿?
Are you gonna go to your mother’s or not?
你留下…
You stay…
我就留下来
I stay.
就这么简单
It’s as simple as that.
你知道任何其他证人?
Any other witnesses that you know of?

No.
无论如何 我们得到了所有这些信息
Anyway, we got all this information
我们会进行调查并回复你
and we’ll make an investigation and get back to you.
到底有什么要调查的?
What the hell is there to investigate?
我告诉过你是谁 是彼得·斯特格曼和他的帮派
I told you who it was, it was Peter Stegman and his gang.
斯特格曼年龄在18岁以下
Stegman is under 18 years old.
所有你想抓的孩子 未满18岁
All the kids you wanna I.D. are under 18.
除此之外 他们可以找到另外27个孩子
Besides that, they can get 27 other kids out there
在一分钟内为他们提供不在场证明
to alibi for ’em in a minute.
这些孩子知道所有漏洞
These kids know all the loopholes.
你把他们关进一扇门里 他们就从另一扇门出来
You throw ’em in one door, they’re out another one.
我亲眼看到了他
I just saw him with my own eyes.
所以呢?这还不够好
So what? That’s not good enough.
如今 你想对一名少年犯立案…
Nowadays, you wanna make a case against a juvenile…
当他抢劫你时 你必须握住他的手
you gotta be holding his hand while he’s robbing you.
让我看看这个文件 这样我就能知道我的对手
Let me see the file so I can see what I’m up against.
不能给你这些信息
Can’t give you that information.
为什么不? 因为这是法律
Why not? Because it’s the law.
未成年人的隐私权
Right of privacy for juveniles.
你不想让他们带着错误一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!