No.
也许我会在你长大的时候让你试试 现在出去
Maybe I’ll give you a shot when you grow up. Now get out.
无论如何 斯特格曼不会在其他人的混♥蛋♥乐队中演奏!
Stegman doesn’t play in other people’s asshole bands anyway!
我爱他们
I love ’em.
他们提醒我 世界仍然是一个理性的地方
They remind me that the world is still a rational place.
没有比所谓的低级动物更理性的了
There is nothing more rational than the so-called lower animal.
你知道吗?来 你想拥抱一下吗?
Did you know that? Here, you want a hug?
你确定你不会加入我吗?
Are you sure you won’t join me?
我希望这是正确的
I hope this is the right stuff.
不 我得到大厅巡逻
No, I got hall patrol.
怎么了 安德鲁?
What is wrong, Andrew?
你害怕我会玷污
Are you afraid that I might sully
林肯高中的声誉 因为酗酒值班?
the reputation of Lincoln High by my drinking on duty?
敬低等动物
To the lower animals.
他们从来不会毫无理由地互相残杀
They never kill each other without good reason.
特里 待会儿见
I’ll see you later, Terry.
敬你
To you.
诺里斯先生 今天什么时候排练?
Mr. Norris, when is rehearsal today?
没有一个人来 明天吧
There isn’t one. It’s tomorrow.
嘿 嘿 看他
Hey, hey, watch it.
吉米 伙计 你为什么想惹这坨屎?
Jimmy, man, why do you wanna mess with that shit?
这会帮助我演奏 胡说
It’s gonna help me play. That’s bullshit.
这是个坏消息 兄弟
It’s bad news, man.
他妈的这里发生了什么?
What the fuck’s going on here?
要么买♥♥它 要么走路
Either buy it or walk.
他妈的是怎么回事?没关系
What the fuck’s the matter with you? It’s okay.
好吧 好吧 快点 好吗?
All right, well, just hurry up, okay?
好的
Okay.
亲爱的 你好
Hello, sweetheart.
3-0 30美元 明白? 是的
3-0. $30. You got that, right? Yeah.
当然你明白
Sure you do.
是啊
Yeah.
给他钱 非常好
Give him the money. That’s very good.
好的 都是你的
Okay, all yours.
我知道 没什么
I know. It’s nothing.
去死吧
Love that angel dust.
好吧 在妓♥女♥那儿 这就是它的目的
Okay, in the hooter. That’s what it’s for.
你去吧 漂亮而又美丽
There you go. Nice and beautiful.
让我们再来一次
Let’s do it again.
好的
That’s right.
亲爱的 我们账单上又多了一个
We’re putting another one on the payroll, honey.
兄弟 放松点 好吧
Take it easy, man. All right.
生意结束了 我们现在有对手了 诺里斯先生
Business is off. We got company now. Mr. Norris.
好的 大家在这里排队
Okay, everybody line up over here
翻开你们的口袋
and turn out your pockets.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
嘿 快点 什么问题 老师?
Hey, come on. What’s the problem, teacher?
我们走吧!
Let’s go!
我可以先尿完尿吗? 赶快 否则我给警♥察♥打电♥话♥!
Can I finish my pee first? Do it or I call the cops!
狗屁 伙计
This is bullshit, man.
我没有口袋
I ain’t got no pockets.
走吧
Let’s go.
你在买♥♥ 亚瑟?
You buying, Arthur?
诺里斯先生 我不会惹这种事
I don’t mess with that shit, Mr. Norris.
吉米也没有
And neither does Jimmy.
好吧 走开
Okay, get lost.
只是他们两个
Just these two.
你们跟我来
You guys come with me.
瞧 老师 我不知道你在那个包里拿到了什么 但是…
Look, teacher, I don’t know what you got in that bag, but…
我们以前从没见过 来吧 我们走吧
…we never seen it before. Come on. Let’s go.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
如果你没有注意到…
In case you haven’t noticed…
我管理这所学校 仁兄
I run this school, man.
校长会感到很惊讶
It’s gonna be a big surprise to the principal.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
你说你以前从未见过这个包?
You say you’ve never seen this bag before?
没有
No.
他们在交易 五秒钟之前
They were dealing. Five seconds earlier,
我进来恰巧撞见交易
I would have walked in on a sale.
什么?你音乐课的那些小孩?
What? Those little kids in your music class?
我的意思是 他们是洗手间里唯一的人
I mean, they were the only other guys in the washroom.
也许是他们把它带到那里
Maybe they brought it in there.
这是一个谎言!
That’s a lie!
很多孩子使用洗手间
A lot of kids use that washroom.
那个包可能一直躺在那里几小时
That bag could have been lying in there
在诺里斯先生进来之前
for hours before Mr. Norris came in.
诺里斯先生?
Mr. Norris?
如果你看到他们的行为方式
If you’d seen the way they behaved-
贩毒是一种刑事犯罪 诺里斯先生
Selling drugs is a criminal offense, Mr. Norris.
我们必须确定
We must be certain.
先生…
Sir…
自从诺里斯先生来这里后 他一直在骚扰我们
Mr. Norris has been hassling us ever since he got here.
那是胡说
That’s bullshit.
我是这所学校最好的钢琴师
I’m the best pianist in this school.
我只想在管弦乐队中演奏 他不允许我
All I wanna do is play in the orchestra and he won’t let me.
这不是真的 这家伙有问题
That’s not true. The guy’s got a problem.
请 请
Please, please.
我想要的只是学习
All I wanna do is learn.
好吧…
All right…
证据不足 暂时不对你们进行处罚
you boys get the benefit of the doubt this time.
但从现在开始 当你进入洗手间时 一个人去
But from now on, when you go into a washroom, you go alone.
明白?
Understand?
是的 先生 是的 先生
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
好的 回你们的教室 走吧
All right, back to your classes. Away you go.
我不能…
I can’t…
没有开除 没有暂停 什么都没有?
No expulsion, no suspension, nothing?
那小包可能属于
That bag could have belonged to
任何使用卫生间的学生
any student who used the bathroom.
你真的相信那个吗?
Do you really believe that?
我们想抓住交易者 破坏者 盗贼 是的
We want to catch the dealers, the vandals, the thieves, yes.
但是我们必须赶上他们的行为
But we have got to catch them in the act.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我明白他们正在脱身
I understand that they’re getting off scot-free.
我们没有一个严密的案例
We don’t have a watertight case.
就这么简单
It’s as simple as that.
醒醒吧 你们!
Wake up, you guys!
来吧!
Come on!
试图抓住地铁警♥察♥
Try to get a hold of Metro police.
他叫什么名字? 吉米!
What’s his name? Jimmy!
我保证效忠美♥利♥坚♥合众国的国旗
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.
一个在神坛下的国家
One nation under God.
人人享有不可侵犯的自♥由♥和正义
Indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
好吧 没事了!
All right, it’s okay!
回来! 靠后 靠后
Get back! Back it up. Back it up.
亚瑟 我能和你谈谈一下吗?
Arthur, can I talk to you for a minute, please?
你想用这个吗?
You wanna use this?
他开始效忠誓言…
He started the pledge of allegiance…
现在听我说 亚瑟
Now listen to me, Arthur.
我认为吉米死于
I think that Jimmy’s dead because of
他在洗手间买♥♥的那些东西
that shit he bought in the washroom.
我对吗? 我什么都不知道
Am I right? I don’t know nothing.
我想你知道
I think you do.
我想他买♥♥了它的时候 你在那里
I think you were there when he bought it
我想你可以告诉警♥察♥谁把它卖♥♥给了他
and I think you can tell the police who sold it to him.
别烦我 他是你的朋友 亚瑟
Just leave me alone. He was your friend, Arthur.
向他卖♥♥了那东西的人 把他杀了
Whoever sold him that stuff killed him with it.
告诉我那是谁 我只需要他的名字
Tell me who it was. I just need his name.
没有名字会把他带回来
No name is gonna bring him back.
安迪?
Andy?
你和我怎么…
How about you and I…
喝一杯?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!