去年全美高中 发生28万起学生对老师和同学的暴♥力♥事件
不幸的是 本电影基于真实事件改编
幸运的是 很少学校像林肯高中那样
♪ 什么时候梦想 ♪
♪ When does a dream ♪
♪ 成为一场噩梦 ♪
♪ Become a nightmare ♪
♪ 我们什么时候不得不出手 ♪
♪ When do we do what must be done ♪
♪ 我们什么时候忍♥着 ♪
♪ When do we stand ♪
♪ 面对未来 ♪
♪ And face the future ♪
♪ 当无处可逃 ♪
♪ When there is nowhere left to run ♪
♪ 你必须学会 ♪
♪ You’ve got to learn ♪
♪ 如何生存 ♪
♪ Just how to survive ♪
♪ 你必须学会 ♪
♪ You’ve got to learn ♪
♪ 如何保持你的梦想 ♪
♪ How to keep your dream ♪
♪ 存活 ♪
♪ Alive ♪
♪ 看看我的脸 ♪
♪ Take a look at my face ♪
♪ 我是未来 ♪
♪ I am the future ♪
♪ 你怎么看待你所看到的 ♪
♪ How do you like what you see ♪
♪ 看看我的脸 ♪
♪ Take a look at my face ♪
♪ 我属于未来 未来 ♪
♪ I belong to the future, the future ♪
♪ 你属于我 ♪
♪ And you belong to me ♪
♪ 什么时候梦想 ♪
♪ When does a dream ♪
♪ 成为一场噩梦 ♪
♪ Become a nightmare ♪
♪ 我们什么时候学会与恐惧生活 ♪
♪ When do we learn to live with fear ♪
♪ 当我们为一丝救赎 ♪
♪ When we cry out ♪
♪ 泣不成声 ♪
♪ For some salvation ♪
♪ 为什么好像没人听到 ♪
♪ Why is it no one seems to hear ♪
♪ 你必须明白 ♪
♪ You’ve got to learn ♪
♪ 这取决于你 ♪
♪ R’s up to you’ ♪
♪ 如果你明白 梦想可能会 ♪
♪ If you can learn that the dream just might ♪
♪ 实现 ♪
♪ Come true ♪
我敢打赌 我知道你是谁 你是戈德斯坦的替代品
I’ll bet I know who you are. You’re Goldstein’s replacement.
我是特里·科里根 生物学
I’m Terry Corrigan, biology.
安迪·诺里斯 音乐
Andy Norris, music.
带枪做什么?
What’s the gun for?
你最近在哪里教书?
Where have you been teaching lately?
最近 没有
Lately, nowhere.
显然是
It figures.
♪ 看看我的脸 ♪
♪ Take a look at my face ♪
♪ 我属于未来 ♪
♪ I belong to the future ♪
♪ 世界属于我 ♪
♪ And the world belongs to me ♪
我带你进去
Let me guide you in.
♪ 看看我的脸 ♪
♪ Take a look at my face ♪
♪ 我是未来 ♪
♪ I am the future ♪
♪ 现在你怎么看你看到的 ♪
♪ Now how do you like what you see ♪
♪ 看看我的脸 ♪
♪ Take a look at my face ♪
♪ 我属于未来 ♪
♪ I belong to the future ♪
♪ 而世界 属于 ♪
♪ And the world, it belongs ♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ To me ♪
♪ 它属于我 ♪
♪ It belongs to me ♪
右边 来吧
To the right. Come on.
来吧 我知道 我知道 来吧
Come on. I know. I know. Come on.
总是挑剔兄弟们 伙计
Always picking on the brothers, man.
看这个…
Look at this…
这真的有必要吗?
ls that really necessary?
是的 如果你想生存
It is if you want to survive.
你会任何动作吗?
Do you know any moves?
动作?你是什么意思 动作?
Moves? What do you mean, moves?
柔术 拳击 空手道 不会
Jujitsu, boxing, karate. NO-
我摆弄一个令人讨厌的指挥棒
I swing a nasty baton.
那很好
That’s good.
你亲吻我的屁♥股♥ 杰克
You kiss my ass, Jack.
嘿 嘿 嘿 保安
Hey-Hey, hey, guard.
那个穿着棕色衬衫的小孩有一把直挺挺的剃刀
That kid in the brown shirt has a straight razor.
现在已经太晚了 哦 宝贝
It’s too late now. Oh, baby.
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
如果你想在这里生存下去
If you want to survive around here,
你必须学会以另一种方式看待
you have got to learn to look the other way.
那么 他们放行一把直挺挺的剃刀
Well, they were passing a straight razor.
没有
No shit.
谁?哪一个?哪里?
Who? Which one? Where?
哦 得了
Oh, come on.
这里的每个人都带一些东西
Everyone around here carries something.
所以一个剃须刀 或多或少
So one razor, more or less,
是不会有该死的一点区别
isn’t going to make a damn bit of difference.
请听我说的话
Please listen to what I have to say.
诺里斯先生 监视是这个游戏的名称
Surveillance is the name of the game around here, Mr. Norris.
你不会相信他们对这座建筑所做的事情…
You wouldn’t believe the things they do to this building…
当我们没有看到时
whenever we aren’t watching.
在墙上涂画 他们在走廊里小便
Paint on the walls. They piss in the corridors.
他们窃取所有未被锁住的东西
They steal everything that isn’t bolted down.
永远不要让你的教室忘锁
Never leave your classroom unlocked,
诺里斯先生 一分钟也不要
Mr. Norris, not even for a minute.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
先生 现在谈谈我的课程 那里 那里 过来
Sir, now about my class… There, there. Come here.
他们两个抽大♥麻♥
Two of them smoking marijuana.
保安 是吗?
Security. Yes?
西边有两个吸毒者 过来了
Two dope smokers in one west. On my way.
我讲到哪里? 我的课程
Where was I? My classes.
你每天有四堂课
You have four classes a day.
戈德斯坦先生的文件可以用
Mr. Goldstein’s files are available
如果你需要任何背景资料
if you need background on any.
好的 谢谢你 先生
Okay. Thank you, sir.
你会被分配一个走廊
You’ll be assigned a corridor
并在您的空闲时间巡视卫生间
and washroom patrol in your free hours.
这不就是保安的职责吗?
Isn’t that what the security guards are for?
诺里斯先生 他们已经在使用教师薪水
They’re already using teacher salaries, Mr. Norris.
我们是两边兼顾
We’re spread thin at both ends.
好吧 我明白了 先生 但我的意思是 我…
Well, I understand, sir, but I mean, I…
我想相信我在这里教书
I’d like to believe I’m here to teach.
我需要这些空闲时间来完成我的工作
I need those free periods to do my work.
诺里斯先生 你不再在内布拉斯加州了
You’re not in Nebraska anymore, Mr. Norris.
这是林肯高中…
Here at Lincoln High…
尽管有其他一些事情 但教学是你所做的事情
teaching is something you do in spite of everything else.
理解? 不 先生
Understand? No, sir.
你会理解 很快
You will before long.
给我那个
Give me that.
来吧 扔在这里
Come on. Throw it here.
好吧 每个人 安静
All right, everybody. Settle down.
你坐下 可以吗?
Would you sit down please?
老师 老师 老师!
Teacher, teacher, teacher!
嗨 嗨
M. M.
我是迪妮 我是诺里斯先生
I’m Deneen. I’m Mr. Norris.
嘿
HI-
我只是想我应该告诉你这些人不属于这里
I just thought I should tell you those guys don’t belong in here.
你是说他们不在这个班上?
You mean they’re not in this class?
不是
No.
那些混混自己就是一个班级
Those creeps are in a class by themselves.
你在这个班吗? 不!
Are you in this class? No!
你想出去吗?
You wanna get out then, please?
不
No.
我会给他一个星期
I’d give him a week.
我的名字是诺里斯先生
My name is Mr. Norris.
我接替戈德茨坦先生
I’m taking over for Mr. Goldstein.
现在当我叫你的名字时 请回答 “在”
Now when I call your name, please answer, “here.”
如果我不在这里…
If I’m not here…
我是否回答“不在”?
d o I answer, “not here”?
艾布拉姆斯? 不在
Abrams? Not here.
埃拉波利斯? 哦 不 不 不 不在
Eladopolis? Oh, no, no, no. Not here.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name, please?
他听不到太清
He doesn’t hear too good.
你这个混♥蛋♥不属于这里
You jerks don’t belong here.
你闭上你的臭嘴 你个小婊♥子♥!