三周之后他们会把你们还给我们
In return of your sacrifice,
你们的牺牲
they will supply the camp
会给难民营
with food, clothes and coal for the winter.
换来食物 棉衣 过冬的煤
That means
这意味着
our children will make it through the winter.
这些孩子们可以活过这个冬天
I am so sorry.
对不起
Mr. Rabe.
拉贝先生
I’ll go.
我去
Please come to the front.
站前面来 举手的站前面来
I’ll go.
我去
我去
That’s enough.
够了
Two: Senior soldiers shall have priority.
二 这里有日本 中国
朝鲜妇女 军官优先
Three: Pay first before getting a condom
三 使用者先付钱 后领安全套
to prevent VD infection.
为了防止性病
Four: 5 dollars for Japanese girls, 2 for Chinese or Korean.
四 价钱 日本妇女五元
中国 朝鲜两元
Five: Each person shall have 15 minutes.
五 时间为一个人十五分钟
Rice?
吃吗?
Give me a smile.
笑一个
Smile.
笑一笑
笑吧
Yuriko, why are you here?
百合子 你怎么在这里?
Sorry.
对不起
Kadokawa.
角川兄
角川兄
Are you finished?
你结束了吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你了
You are too noisy.
东口 你声音太大了
But it feels good.
好舒服
Sir, the food supply report. Let’s talk about it tomorrow.
– 这个粮食的档 – 明天再说
Mr. Tomita, the pass…
富田先生 这个通行证…
Not now.
现在没有时间
You just need to sign it.
您签字就行
Is it Mr. Tomita?
是富田先生吧?
We’ve finally arrived.
我们终于到了
Was it a rough trip?
那辛苦你们了
How can we visit Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum?
我们今天想去中山陵 应该怎么走?
Come.
你过来
Could we have a car?
车子能给我们准备吗?
Sure.
这是应该的
He will organize it.
这个人给你安排
This is Mr. Tang’s sister-in-law.
这个是唐先生的小姨子
She also was taken.
她也被带走了
We must… Please help us find her.
我们必须…请帮忙找到她
Mr. Tang’s daughter was killed yesterday.
唐先生的女儿昨晚被害了
I’m very sorry.
对不起
(I call you.)
我叫你
(You answer me.)
你就回答
(Sounds like echoes from the valley.)
山坡的回声似的
(So happy.)
真高兴
(You )
你呀
(What?)
什么呢?
(The sky is so blue.)
天空真蓝
(Two young people).
年轻的两个人
Kadokawa.
角川兄
She was so beautiful.
她真漂亮
She’s better off dead than living like this.
她这样活着还不如死掉
I want to go back to Japan.
我想回日本
Have you found May?
找到小妹了吗?
May hasn’t returned.
小妹没有回来
(一九三八年二月二十二日)
(安全区委员会主席拉贝先生启程)
(离开南京前往上海)
(与他同行的除了唐先生一家)
(还有一位扮成仆人的中国♥军♥官)
Mr. Rabe.
拉贝先生
Mr. Rabe, you can’t leave.
拉贝先生 你不能走啊
Goodbye, my friends.
再见 我的朋友
Take care.
一定要保重
Mr. Rabe, your luggage.
拉贝先生 您的箱子
Your car can’t go beyond this place.
你的汽车只能开到这里
Take their luggage down.
把他们的行李拿下来
We have someone move the luggage for you.
我们有人帮你拿行李
Of course.
好的
Please can you get both my assistants through?
能帮我把两个随从带过去吗?
I’ll try.
我试试
Please.
这边请
Long time no see.
好久不见
How are you?
你好吗?
Your wife is very beautiful.
你老婆真漂亮
Mr. Rabe may only take one assistant and a family member with him.
拉贝只能带一个助手和他的家人
I know.
我知道
Go.
走吧 走
I’ll stay.
我留下来
I’ll look for May.
再找一找小妹
Go back.
回去吧
Mr. Rabe can only take one assistant.
拉贝先生只能带一个人走
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
It’s good to live.
活着多好
I’ll stay. Let him go.
我留下 让他走
He says,
他说
he has made his decision.
他已经决定了
Go.

Don’t worry.
放心好了
I’ll keep on sending you my salary on time.
下个月的薪水我会按时交给你的
Stay safe. I’ll wait for you.
吃东西的时候当心一点
Please take care of my wife.
谢谢你送一下我的太太
Halt.
立正
Turn right.
向右转
Gun down.
枪放下
Attention.
预备
Aim.
瞄准
Fire.
射击
Reload.
上子弹
Everyone dies in the end.
人总会死的
This is a beautiful place.
这是个很美的地方
You know what?
你晓得吗?
My wife is pregnant again.
我太太又怀孕啦
我的太太又怀孕啦
Aim.
瞄准
Fire.
射击
Stand straight.
立正
Turn right.
向右转
Fall out.
跑步走
All woman and children over here.
你们中间的妇女
和小孩一起站到这边来
Woman and children stand over here.
你们中间的妇女和小孩赶紧到这边来
Women get over here.
女的来这边排队
You too.
还有你们这边的
Listen carefully.
你们注意听着
If you’re a Chinese soldier,
你们中间有中国士兵的
quickly step forward.
赶快站出来
If you don’t and we find you,
你们不自首的话 一旦查出来
you’ll be executed.
立即枪毙
If you give yourself up,
你们自己走出来
the lmperial Army will guarantee your life.
皇军会保护你们的安全
We’ll give you work, food,
会让你们做工 有饭吃
and even money.
还有钱拿
Two cents per day.
一天两毛钱
If you don’t surrender,
如果不主动走出来的话
once discovered,
皇军一旦查出来
you’ll be executed.
你们肯定要枪毙
Next row.
下一排
Understood?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!