我的手臂受伤了 先放过红毛
I hurt my arm. Carrot will have to wait.
这家伙活该
That loser got what he deserved.
走吧
Let’s go!
葛森
Gerson.
那混♥蛋♥杀了我弟
That bastard killed my brother.
我不能放过他
I can’t let that go.
那么
So?
要枪吗
Want a gun?
儿子 妈 别激动
My son. -Calm down, Mum.
别这样 妈
Please, Mum.
好好擦干净 只能这样擦
Do it right, asshole. -There’s no other way.
我怎么会被他刺伤
How did I let that loser hit me?
妈的 好深
Shit, it’s deep.
我们好像兄弟 -闭嘴
It’s as if we were brothers. -Shut up.
我们都伤到手臂 你是这一手 我是另一手
Both of us hurt in the arm. You by one brother, me the other.
闭嘴 -真难令人相信
Shut up! -That was incredible!
闭嘴 那个帅奈德真不赖
Shut up! -That Knockout Ned’s not bad, eh?
突然冒出来
He came out of nowhere.
闭嘴 烦死了
Shut up,Tuba! You’re a fucking pain!
天主之城突然出现一个英雄
It was as if the City of God had suddenly found a hero.
上帝保佑你
God bless you, son.
这孩子是自寻死路
That kid was just asking to be killed.
干得好
Keep cool.
你做得很好
You did a good job.
你最好躲起来
You’d better go hide.
我以为帅奈德会发动革命
I thought Knockout Ned would start a revolution here.
但天主有别的计划
But God had other plans.
牛排 那些卖♥♥家呢
Steak, where are all the dealers?
躲起来了 小霸王心情很差
They’re hiding. Li’l Zé is in a bad mood.
害人上瘾之后就躲起来
They get us hooked and then they go off and hide.
帮个忙 弄些糖粉给我
Do me a favour. Go get some nose candy for me.
我试试看
I’ll try.
就说是提亚哥要提神
Tell them it’s for Tiago, to keep my buzz going.
牛排
Steak’n’fries,
去告诉红毛
go to Carrot’s and tell him.
你杀了奈德
Li’l Zé says that if you kill Knockout,
他就放过你
he’ll leave you alone.
帅奈德 你听到了吗
Hey, Knockout Ned. Did you hear that?
捉住他
Grab the kid!
你听到了吗
You heard the boy?
你不跟着我们就死定了
If you don’t stick with us, you’re dead.
你应该跟我们一起合作
I think you should join us. We’ll be partners.
我不碰毒品
Drugs aren’t my thing.
这是我跟他的私事
This is just something between me and him.
他们都是垃圾
Those guys aren’t worth shit.
为了权力什么都干
They’ll do anything for power.
就像那孩子
Got the kid.
他们没血没泪 就像这小子
Like that kid. They’re all robots, like this punk here.
你在想什么
What’s in your head, kid?
这样是自毁前程
Can’t you see you’re wrecking your life
跟那些疯子暴♥力♥狂鬼混
with that maniac and a bunch of trigger-happy fools?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你只是个孩子 -孩子
You’re just a kid. -A kid?
我哈草嗑药 杀人放火 我是男人
I smoke, snort, I’ve killed and robbed. I’m a man.
你懂个屁
Shit, you have no idea!
他很忠心 你应该加入我们
You should join up with us.
要杀他吗
Shall we kill him?
你要变绞肉了
Steak, we’re going to grind you.
好 我接受 太好了
OK, I accept. -Great!
回去说该帅奈德和红毛当家了
Tell your boss that Knockout Ned and Carrot are in command.
有一个条件
But on one condition.
不准滥杀无辜
No killing of innocent people.
我无法接受乱杀人
I can’t accept that, understand?
不杀无辜
OK, no innocent people.
不杀无辜
No innocent people.
牛排搞砸了
Steak fucked up!
冷静点 小混♥蛋♥
Cool it, little shit!
有我的枪吗
Have you got a gun for me?
没有 不过可以去抢
No, but we can hold up a gun store.
小事一桩
No problem.
我不想抢劫 我不是兄弟
I don’t want to hold up anything. I’m not a hoodlum.
这是我和他的私事
This is a personal affair between me and him, OK?
我不是兄弟
I’m not a hoodlum.
他奸了你的妞
He raped your chick,
杀了你的叔叔弟弟 轰烂你家
killed your uncle and brother, gunned your house,
而你只杀了他一个手下
and you killed one of his guys.
你不是兄弟就出去
If you’re not a hood, then get out.
举起手来 把手举起来
It’s a hold-up! -This is a hold-up!
第一次
The first time…
左轮呢
Where are the revolvers?
帅奈德救了一个店员
…Knockout Ned saved a sales assistant from being shot by Carrot.
说好不杀人的
We said no killing!
这是规则
That’s the rule.
我们来抢老板的钱
We want the boss’s money. Everyone keep calm.
你们希望我们走 我们也是 所以动作快
You want us to go? We do too.
看地上
Come on, give me the money!
第二次 红毛救了帅奈德
Look at the ground!
奈德学到每个规则都有例外
The second time, Carrot saved Knockout Ned’s life.
这是例外
Ned learned that there’s an exception to every rule.
你是经理 -对
Exception to the rule.
这是抢劫
Are you the manager? -Yes.
统统趴在地上
This is a hold-up. Everyone on the ground!
趴下
On the ground!
把钱给我
Give me the money!
我不是在说笑
I’m not kidding.
谁动就让他死
The first person who moves is dead!
第三次 例外成了规则
The third time, the exception becomes the rule.
利用抢来的钱
With the hold-up money,
他们准备跟小霸王拼了
Carrot and Knockout Ned prepared to face Li’! Ze’.
红毛可以保住生意
Carrot could protect his business.
营上第一神射的帅奈德
Knockout Ned,
则想报仇
the best marksman in his battalion, wanted revenge.
先是义大利枪 9厘米的
First, the Italians. This is a 9mm.
我看看 -不错吧
Let me see. -Not bad, eh?
准星有问题
The sight isn’t well-aligned.
我算你特♥价♥
I’ll give you a good price.
12厘米“打炮枪” 懂了吧
The 12mm. The “hand job”.
9厘米乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥ 以色列货
See why?
大卫之星
An Uzi, 9mm. It’s Israeli.
犹太货
The Star of David.
我要30-06步♥枪♥
Jewish. -I want a 30-06.
可以大干一场了
Now we can start having fun.
要开战了 先来祷告
The war’s on. Let’s start with a prayer.
我们在天上的父 愿人都遵你的名为圣
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿我们的旨意
Thy kingdom come.
行在地上 如同行在天上
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
给我们食物
Give us this day our daily bread.
赦免我们的罪
And forgive us our trespasses,
宽恕那些侵犯我们的人
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
引导我们不要陷入诱惑
And lead us not into temptation,
拯救我们脱离邪恶 阿门
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
流氓有枪但不会用
Hoodlums have guns, but can’t shoot.
帅奈德开一枪能抵小霸王十枪
One bullet from Knockout Ned was worth ten from Li’! Zé’s gang.
小霸王气不过 展开反击
Li’! Zé couldn’t take it. He counter-attacked.
贫民区从人间炼狱落入地狱
The slum had been purgatory. Now it was hell.
我决心离开
I decided to get out.
所以去当记者
That’s how I became a reporter.
好棒的照片 一定是罗葛瑞的
Great photo! I bet it’s by Rogerio Reis.
我就说吧
What did I tell you?
我跟其他行家一样
Like any pro,