杀了其中一个
Choose and then kill one of them.
算了 让我来 滚开 让他来
Leave it. I’ll do it. -Butt out, Tuba. This is for him.
快点
Go on, Steak.
选一个 然后开枪
Go on, choose one and shoot.
快点 我没时间等你
Come on, I haven’t got all day.
快啊
Go on, Steak, choose one and shoot.
看你要杀哪一个
Go on, I haven’t got all day.
快 我的时间有限
I wanna see what you’re made of.
我想看你有没有种
Come on, get it over with.
杀了其中一个
Come on, I haven’t got all day.
快点 我赶时间
Well done!
很好 你办到了
You did it.
你也是兄弟了
You’re one of us.
很好 牛排
Very good, Steak.
起来 回你的老鼠洞去
Get up, brat. Go back to your rat hole.
不准跛脚
Without limping!
叫其他人不准在我的地方抢劫
Tell your buddies that no-one robs in Li’l Zé’s slum.
快去 不准跛脚
Go now. And no limping, OK’?
小霸王赢得居民的尊敬
While Li’! Zé was winning the respect of the residents,
班尼则赢得安洁莉卡的心
Benny was winning Angelica ‘s heart.
而我 仍是个穷光蛋处♥男♥
As for me, I was still a virgin, single and broke.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我必须去超♥市♥上班
I had to fake a job in a supermarket’.
工时长 薪水少 我巴不得被解雇
I worked long hours for chicken feed. I wanted to be laid off
好用遣散费买♥♥一台相机
so I could buy a camera with the severance pay.
但我想得太美了
But things didn’t work out that way.
是海边那个人 -老兄
It’s the guy on the beach. -Hey, bro!
还在抽好货 -是啊
Still smoking good stuff? -Yeah.
这家伙太酷了
That guy’s too cool.
小朋友 衣服拉起来
Hey, kid. Come here. Lift up your shirt.
这些贫民窟小孩 给脸不要脸
We give these kids a chance. They don’t appreciate it.
那遣散费呢 -什么遣散费
What about my severance pay? -What severance pay?
经理以为我跟他们是一伙的
That fucking manager thought I was part of the gang.
你因严重失职被解雇 马上给我滚
You’re fired for serious misconduct. Get out. Immediately!
我一分钱也没拿到
I didn’t get a single cent.
这仿佛一道神谕
It was like a message from God.
“蠢材 诚实没有好下场”
“Honesty doesn’t pay, sucker.”
(意图犯罪) 我等了好久
The bus sure took a long time to come.
上班都迟到了
I should already be at work.
把枪藏好 你疯啦
Shit, hide that gun. Are you nuts?
这是阿呆的 反正坏了
It was Goose’s. It’s broken anyway.
是这个路线的班次少
The company doesn’t run many buses on this line.
谁都没有错
It’s always someone else.
都是别人的错
It’s my grandfather’s fault.
苦的是劳工 还要被压搾
And then they make us squeeze!
祝您晚安
Have a nice evening, ma’am.
我认识他 他也住天主之城
I know that guy. He lives in the City.
会认出我们
He’ll recognise us.
他才不会在乎老板的钱被抢
So? He couldn’t care less if we take his boss’s money.
好 走吧
OK. Let’s go.
你们不是住天主之城
Well,boys? Aren’t you from the City of God?
是啊
Yeah.
我让你们一个人免费
I’ll let one of you through without paying.
你们要念书 才能离开贫民区
You should study so you can get out of the slum.
那里条子和流氓太多了 你念过书吗
It’s too full of cops and hoodlums. -Did you study?
我上过学 当过兵
I was in school and in the army.
是营上的第一神射
I was the best marksman in my barracks.
我只找得到这份工作
This job was all I could find afterwards.
但我在练空手道 有别的工作
But I do karate. If I’m hired somewhere,
我就离开贫民窟
I’ll leave the slum.
你打不打架 我爱好爱与和平
Do you fight, then? -I’m for peace and love.
但必要时
But if I have to…
会有那么一天的
He didn’t know he would have to.
不过还没轮到帅奈德的故事
But not yet. It’s not time to tell Knockout Ned’s story.
我们该走了 -走吧
We should be going. -Let’s go.
再见 -谢了
Goodbye. -Thanks.
拜拜
See you.
我下不了手 他人很好
I couldn’t do it. He was such a cool guy.
是啊 他是葛森的哥哥
Yeah, totally. That’s Gerson’s brother.
回家吧
Let’s go home.
这里只有那家面包店 要说什么
No way! That bakery’s empty. -What will you say’?
不知道 “抢劫”吧
I don’t know. “This is a hold-up.”
这是我的电♥话♥
Here’s my number.
你喜欢灵魂还是爵士派对 -灵魂派对
You like soul or groovy? -Soul.
这个也没成功
That one didn’t work either.
女店员好妖娇 还跟我调情
The counter girl was just too foxy. And she flirted with me.
你会打给我吗
Will you call me?
我没办法对她掏枪 她好甜
I couldn’t pull a gun on her, she was such a cool girl.
我同意
Yeah, I agree.
请问一下
Excuse me.
我迷路了 巴哈怎么走
I’m lost. How do I get to Barra?
巴哈 -是啊
To Barra? -Yes.
我心想 算这个圣保罗人衰
I thought; “Tough luck for this guy from Sao Paulo-”
我们正要过去 这么巧
We were going there. -You’re kidding.
你救了我一命 -没错
You’re a lifesaver. -That’s right.
因为圣保罗人都很烂
Because no guy from Sao Paulo could ever be cool.
尸体在这边 警长 找到了
The body’s over here. -We found it, chief.
法医先生
The forensic expert!
长得不怎么样嘛
Not a pretty sight, eh?
好棒的歌♥手 -你喜欢他
What a great singer. -You like him?
我喜欢音乐 你呢
I love music. What about you?
你也喜欢大♥麻♥吗
Tell me, do you also like pot?
我不能说没抽过
I can’t say. I’ve never tried it.
你自己找吧
The devil recognises his own.
有纸吗
Do you have papers?
我用完了 我这里有
I’ve run out. -I have some.
我很会卷大♥麻♥
I’d always been an ace at rolling a joint’.
要是泡妞也这么行
If I ‘d had the same skill with girls,
就不会错失这么多上♥床♥机会了
I’d never have missed so many chances to lose my virginity.
以圣保罗人来说你很酷
For a Sao Paulo guy you’re really cool.
谢了
Thanks, bro.
凶器是什么
What did they use?
木棒或石头 孩子呢
A club or a rock. -And the child?
毫发无伤 -谢天谢地
Untouched. -Thank goodness.
死了多久 大约4小时
How long ago? -About four hours.
可以搬走了吗 -搬吧
Can we take it away? -Go ahead.
凶手一定是天主之城的人
The murderer has to be from the City of God.
混♥蛋♥ 妈的
You bastard! You motherfucker!
你一定要在这里杀人吗
Did you have to kill your chick in the slum?
引来一大堆条子
The place is crawling with cops now!
别这样
Come on, Li’l Zé. -Come on? Fuck you!
去你的
I had to avenge my honour.
我得维护名誉
Her family’s turned me in. You won’t have any problems.
她家人去告我了 你很安全
The cops are everywhere because of you.
你把警♥察♥引来 你死定了
You’re dead meat, asshole. -Let up, Li’l Zé.
算了 你也打够了
You’ve punished him enough.
你知道规矩
You know the law.
在我的地方杀人就得死
Anyone who kills in my slum has to die as an example.
那是他的事
That was his business, Li’l Zé.
听着 离开贫民区
Listen, you son of a bitch, get outta the slum.
你太不懂规矩了
You showed no respect, understand?
不要再搞砸了
Don’t fuck up again!
你知道什么 班尼
You know what, Benny?
你太好心了 养虎为患
You’re too nice. If you raise a snake, expect to get bitten.
他只是个废物
He wasn’t worth shit.
背叛者 闭嘴
A dirty traitor. -Shut up, Tuba.
我要带马子去散步
I’m going for a walk with my girl.
好 小心
Don’t take too long, though.
等事情平息 就继续处理红毛的事
When things calm down, we’ll get back to our business with Carrot, OK?
你需要交个女朋友
You need a girlfriend, Li’l Ze.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!