滚开啦 抱歉
Get lost, Tuba! -Excuse me, amigo.
我要啤酒
Give me a beer!
混♥蛋♥ 你没看到我吗
Didn’t you see me, prick? You didn’t see me?
你没看到我吗 -怎么啦
What’s up, man?
去你的 下次一定宰了你 娘娘腔
Up yours! The next time, I’ll waste you, asshole!
小豆子野心勃勃
Li’! Dice was ready for anything.
我有话要说
I wanna talk.
他急欲大展身手
And he was itching to start.
那几只羊最肥 一大堆
Who are the fattest cats here? -There are tons of them.
你看杰瑞
Look at Jerry Adriani.
金链子 漂亮衣服
Gold chain, snazzy clothes.
你看佩拉和他的妞
Look at Pereira and the chick he’s with.
贝妮丝 她跟过我哥
Bernice. She was my brother’s girl.
你看他的车
Check out his car.
还有黑仔 金光闪闪
Then there’s Blacky. Covered in gold.
金项链 金手表
Gold chain, gold watch.
你看红毛和他的车
Look at Carrot, and his car.
他们都是毒贩
They’re all dealers.
他们都很有钱
They’re all fucking loaded.
抢劫钱太少 毒品才有赚头
Hold-ups bring in chicken shit. The big bucks are in drugs.
我懂了 尤其是卖♥♥白粉
I see. -Especially in selling coke.
要有本钱 -不必
But you need money. -Not really.
直接杀了他们接手
We’ll kill these clowns and take over their business.
什么时候开始 -马上
When do we start? -Now.
恶魔指点明路
Exu-the-Devil is the light that shines forth.
把你带来
He brought you here.
为何留在天主遗忘的天主之城
Why remain in the City of God, where God has forgotten you?
我知道你要什么
I know what you want.
你要权♥柄♥
You want power.
我有东西可以让你如愿
I have something which will give it to you.
我把护身符送给你改运
To change your fate, I give you my protector, boy.
但你不能亵渎它
But you mustn’t fornicate with the amulet,
否则
otherwise…
你会死
…you’ll die.
你不再是小豆子 而是小霸王
The boy is no longer called Li’l Dice, but Li’l Zé.
小霸王会长大
Li’l Zé will grow up.
你追随我 我就挺你
You’ll stick with me, I’ll stick with you.
小豆子改名小霸王 大开杀戒
Li’! Dice became Li’! Zé and he began to kill.
他找一天拿杰瑞开刀
He started one morning, taking over Jerry Adriani’s racket.
他整天都在干这种事
He spent all day on the job.
到了晚上 他几乎并吞了全城的生意
By night, almost all of the rackets in the slum were his.
红毛是班尼的朋友
The only business he didn’t touch was Carrot’s,
逃过一劫
since he was a friend of Benny’s.
剩下这层公♥寓♥ 不过好办
All that was left was the apartment But that would be easy.
谁
Who is it?
是谁
Go see.
黑仔 -靠 小豆子
Hey, Blacky. -Fuck, Li’l Dice.
来我这里还带人
You show up like this at my place?
谁说这里是你的
Who said it was your place?
小豆子 怎么了
Yeah, who? -Something wrong, Li’l Dice?
什么小豆子 我现在叫小霸王
Li’l Dice, my ass. My name is Li’l Zé now.
他叫小霸王
Li’l Zé, see?
你完蛋了 -别杀他 他懂
You’re a goner, bastard. -Don’t kill him. He nderstands.
对吧
Right, Blacky?
什么都给你
It’s all yours.
我不想惹麻烦
I don’t want no trouble, OK?
我应该趁机替我哥报仇
I should have taken this chance to avenge my brother’s death.
饶你一命替我们工作
You’ll live, but you’ll work for us.
懂吗
Understand?
但说得容易
That’s easy to say.
你要去哪里 -不关他的事
Where are you going? -He’s clean, Li’l Zé.
你叫什么
What’s your name, kid?
阿炮 -他是阿呆的弟弟
Rocket. -He’s Goose’s brother.
阿呆 -死掉的阿呆
Goose? -The late Goose.
你走吧
Quick, kid. Run along.
告诉大家现在由我当家
Tell everyone that this business now belongs to Li’l Zé.
我们会卖♥♥白粉 懂吗
And that we’ll be selling coke. Got that?
古♥柯♥碱
Cocaine.
堂口在哪里 -往前左边
Where’s the turf? -Over there, on the left.
贩毒就像其他生意
Selling drugs is like any other business.
供应商提供货品
The supplier delivers the merchandise,
在装配线上
which is then packaged on the premises.
进行包装
It’s done in an assembly line.
说来枯燥
Boring as hell.
大♥麻♥卷成一卷
Pot is wrapped up in “lids”.
古♥柯♥碱则装成小包
Cocaine is put into packets,
十包或百包为一袋
and then into bundles of 70 or 100.
贩毒甚至可以当事业
You can even make a career in dealing drugs.
先当小弟
The kids start out as delivery boys.
拿钱负责跑腿 或是传话
They’re paid to run errands and take messages.
然后升格把风
Then they become lookouts.
警♥察♥一来
If the police arrive,
就收风筝大家闪人
the kites disappear and everyone scrams.
之后变成毒贩或“幽灵”
Later, you become a dealer or a “vapour”.
警♥察♥一来 幽灵就会消失
When the heat’s on, the “vapour” quickly evaporates.
再往上有打手
Moving up the ladder, you have the “soldier”.
算术好的可以当经理
And if the guy is good at maths, he can become a manager,
是老大的左右手
the boss’s right-hand man.
警♥察♥拿了甜头 不会找碴
The police receive their part and don ‘1’ make trouble.
小霸王杀光了对头
Since Li’l Zé killed off all of his enemies,
天主之城不再有枪战
there were no shoot-outs in the City of God.
可以安心开车
You could drive there.
大家觉得在这里交易很安全
The playboys felt safe buying their drugs there.
毒虫涌入 小霸王大发利市
The City teemed with addicts and Li’! Zé grew rich.
这样够吗 -成交
Do you want to try some’? -Cheers, mate.
我不知道该戴哪一支 这支很酷
Can’t decide which to wear. -This one’s cool.
若贩毒合法
If dealing were legal,
小霸王早就红了
Li’! Zé would have been man of the year.
但我就危险了 我很怕他
But things were risky for me. I was afraid of him.
却处处碰到他
And he was everywhere.
烦死了
What a drag this guy is.
每次想哈麻 我就得去找红毛
Whenever I wanted to smoke a joint, I had to go see Carrot.
半卷
Half a lid.
谢了
Thanks.
但是值得 我只跟安洁莉卡抽
But it was worth it. I only smoked with Angelica.
她刚分手 我展开行动
She and Tiago had split up, so I made my move.
我就快追到她了
I was about to win her over.
照得真好
These pictures are really great.
是吗 我这张很好看
You think so? -I look good here.
你怎样都漂亮 -我是说真的
You look beautiful everywhere. -I’m serious.
我也是
Me too.
夕阳 无人的沙滩
A setting sun, a deserted beach, a long kiss.
长吻
I was sure this was it.
我心想终于要来了
But the Runts arrived.
结果来的是小鬼头
Can I have a toke?
可以给我一根吗
Here.
拿去
I’m going. See you later. -You’re leaving?
我要走了 再见
She’s leaving!
安洁莉卡
Hold on, Angelica.
你的大♥麻♥ -给你
Your joint, man. -Keep it.
好酷的人
What a cool guy.
那是我与小鬼头首次接触
That was my first run-in with the Runts.
班尼 牛排和薯条 太好了
Steak and fries, Benny. -Great!
来
Here.
你的小费 真的 谢谢
A tip for you. -Really? Thanks.
你要吃吗 -不要
Wanna eat something? -No.
可以拿表换吗
Wanna trade this watch?
失去安洁莉卡后 提亚哥越陷越深
After Angelica left him, Tiago began snorting more and more.
你爷爷的 -我爸的
ls it your grandfather’s? -No, my dad’s.
人一上瘾就会受毒贩控制
When a guy is really hooked, he ends up in the hands of the dealer.