有人被捕
But no-one had seen anything.
但每个人都一问三不知
No-one knew anything.
没有人向警方
No-one blabbed to the cops
透露抢匪的去处
about where the thieves were hiding out.
(3个月后) 阿毛
Shaggy –
你怎么不改变一下
Why don’t you change your life?
去找份工作 别整天赖床
Get a job instead of lying around in bed all day.
一无是处 -什么意思
Good-for-nothing! -What do you mean?
你工作就能赚钱
You think you can make money working? Go ahead.
没错 你以为我在忙什么
That’s right, Shaggy. What do you think I do all day?
别激动
Take it easy, baby.
我只想跟你生孩子 买♥♥块地
You know all I want is to be with you, have kids
养养鸡 种大♥麻♥来抽
and a farm, raise chickens, grow pot and get high.
是啊 都是花言巧语
Sure! For me, that’s nothing but smooth talk.
我抢那次差点就发了
What? I almost got rich with that motel job.
有没有搞错
Are you kidding?
条子还在为那里的命案找你
The cops are still looking for you because of the deaths in the motel.
什么命案 你说什么
What deaths? What are you talking about?
你是目击者吗 不懂就闭嘴
Did you see anything? You don’t know shit, so shut up.
你又不在 我没有杀人
You weren’t there. I didn’t kill anyone.
一定是警♥察♥杀人 找我顶罪
I bet it’s those fucking policemen, and I’m the one taking the rap.
他们还捉了小豆子 别再提了
They even nabbed Li’l Dice. So don’t bring it up again!
我不管是谁干的 -不是我
I don’t care who did it. -It wasn’t me.
我这么说吧
Let me just say.
我不要跟流氓生孩子 你没人理了
I don’t want my kid’s father to be a hoodlum. You’re all alone.
没人理 -没错
All alone? -That’s right!
阿夹去信教 -哈利路亚
Clipper’s gone religious. -Hallelujah!
阿呆在工作 -马屁精
Goose is working. -Ass-kisser!
你呢 -我没变 那又怎样
And you? -I haven’t changed. So what?
是他们背弃我
They’ve deserted me, that’s all.
那我也要这么做
Then I’m deserting you too.
我要离开这里 你想来就来
I’m splitting, Shaggy. Come with me, if you want.
否则我自己走
Otherwise I’ll go alone.
鱼货大特♥价♥
Fish for sale!
我哥答应不再鬼混
My brother had promised to stop messing around.
但兄弟从不罢手
But a hood doesn’t stop.
只会先暂停
A hood takes a break.
阿呆搞上了矮子的老婆
Goose began messing around with Shorty’s wife.
我特地为你这种贵客
I have trout. But for special customers like you,
准备了接吻鱼
I also have a kisser fish.
那是鲱鱼
Hey, that’s a mullet!
你老公会替你口♥交♥吗
Doesn’t your husband go down on you?
不会
No.
我老公都会先帮我
Mine, before entering me, has to use his tongue.
口♥交♥半小时
For about half an hour.
你有让他肛♥交♥吗
And from behind? Do you let him?
当然没有 不会痛吗
Good God, no. Doesn’t it hurt?
前几次会
The first few times.
之后可爽了 不过得准备香蕉
Then you’ll see, it’s fantastic. But you need a banana.
干什么
What for?
你真不懂得享乐
You’re missing the good things in life, girl!
你把香蕉准备好
You take a banana, warm it up…
后面上了 前面就塞香蕉
Put it up your thing, while he takes you from behind.
爽死了
It’s a real rush!
去问你老公
Ask your husband.
不行 你不了解他
I couldn’t. You don’t know him.
他八成会揍我
He’s liable to beat me.
试试看 男人最爱这种花招
Try him. Men go wild for smut like that.
死黑鬼
Motherfucking nigger!
荡♥妇♥
Slut!
贱♥人♥
Whoring bitch!
阿炮 把短裤给我 快
Rocket, give me your shorts.
快脱下来
Take them off, damn it!
我才不要光屁♥股♥ 你想看我死吗
No way I’m getting naked! -You want your brother to die?
快把短裤给我 你的衣服给我
Give me your shorts! -Give me your shirt.
你的短裤 快点
Your shorts! Hurry up!
每次我都得替他擦屁♥股♥
I knew it. It’s always me who forks out for that bum.
那个混♥蛋♥跑了 那是他弟弟
The bastard ran off. That’s his brother.
那个小鬼 -我要阉了那家伙
That brat there? -I’ll castrate that fucker.
鱼货大特♥价♥
Fish! Fish for sale!
小朋友 过来
Hey, kid, come over here.
你哥呢 -他今天没上工
Where’s your brother? -He’s not working today.
上车 -我又没做坏事
Get in. -I didn’t do anything.
上车 -那鱼呢
Get in! -What about my fish?
快点
Hurry it up, kid!
我不想把鱼扔着 -别管鱼了 -给我那个
I don’t want to lose my fish! -Forget your fish. Give me that.
坐下
Get in.
我爸会杀了我
My father will kill me. -That doesn’t matter.
无所谓
Let’s go. There’s nothing here.
走吧 什么都没有
That day, my father swore he never wanted to see my brother again.
那天 爸发誓再也不想见我哥
Let’s go, Felipe.
走吧
And he never did.
确实没有人再见到他
No-one ever saw him in the slum again.
少年三侠的故事即将结束
The story of the Tender Trio was coming to an end.
小豆子
Li’l Dice?
妈的 我以为你挂了
Shit, man. I thought you were a goner at the motel.
你好有钱
You’re fucking loaded!
别给他 那是我们的
Don’t, Benny. That’s our money.
去你的 少废话 钱拿来
Fuck you. Cut the crap and give me the money.
班尼
Benny.
告诉阿毛矮子告密了
Tell your brother Shaggy that Shorty is squealing.
我要离开这里
I’m leaving the slum.
但矮子忙得很
But Shorty had his hands full.
阿猛 快
Let’s go see, Stringy.
天亮前有邻居报♥警♥
A neighbour called the police before sunrise.
小报也跑来了
The tabloids went to town.
“狠心丈夫活埋妻子”
“Man Buries Wife Alive in the City of God.”
除了记者 还来了一堆条子
Along with reporters, the place was swarming with cops.
流氓都闪光了
The hoodlums took off.
你找死啊 -是你找死
You wanna die?
照我的话去做
It’s you who’s gonna die if you don’t do what I say.
对她客气一点
And show the lady more respect.
快开车
Let’s go, damn it!
前面有条子 -管他的 开车
There are cops ahead. -Fuck them, let’s go.
去哪里 -随便 快走
Where to? -Anywhere, just go.
怎么搞的
What’s the matter?
饶了我吧 这辆车很破
Have mercy! This car is a piece of junk.
少来 快发动 -得下去推车
My ass! Start the damn thing! -It needs a push.
快去
Push,Shaggy!
去啊
Push!
是你
You? I don’t understand.
你想捉贼 在那边
You want to arrest the thieves? Over there.
捉住那个人
Nab that guy over there!
阿毛 快点
Run, shaggy!
停车
Stop the car!
这边 他在那里
This way! He’s over here.
抓住那家伙
We got that son of a bitch!
笨蛋 -他是凶手
The bastard! -He’s a murderer.
阿毛死的那天 有人群围观
On the day Shaggy died, I remember the crowds
还有人照相
and a camera.
我一直想要一台相机
I’d always wanted to have one.
去上学吧
Let’s go to school.
如何 -去海边吧
Well? -Let’s go to the beach.
但是要考试
But we have an exam. -So what?
那又怎样 其他人都去了
Everyone else is at the beach.
走吧
Come on, let’s go!
她穿比基尼还不去
She’s in a bikini, but doesn’t want to go.
你到底有什么
What’s that saying you have?
海边不是人人都能去的
The sun is for everyone, the beach for those who deserve it.
我16岁买♥♥了第一台相机
I bought my first camera when I was 16.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!