这是什么妓院
What kind of whorehouse is this?
你信教 -对
You from the church? -Yes, brother.
拿钱来
Give it to me!
贱♥人♥
Slut!
你人老肉又塌
You’re fat and flabby!
想跟她一样吗
Wanna take her place?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
条子 快跑 -让我们修理它
The cops! -Let’s beat it!
开那辆车 我去叫小豆子
Take that car. I’ll go get Li’l Dice.
好屌♥的车
Jesus, what a car!
小豆子不见了
Something fucked up. Li’l Dice is gone.
条子开枪了 走吧
The cops are shooting. Let’s go!
慢一点 等一下 你说你会开车
Slow down! Hold on. You said you knew how to drive.
我会啊 别吵
I do, so cool it!
转弯 小心
Turn! Watch out!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole!
我又不是故意的
Hey, I didn’t do it on purpose.
你们什么都没看到
No-one saw anything.
不准多嘴
So keep your mouths shut, understand?
等等 我扭到了
Hold on, I twisted my ankle.
阿夹扭到了
Goose fucked up his ankle.
好痛
What happened? -It fucking hurts.
带他进树林 我开枪引开警♥察♥
Take him into the woods. I’ll shoot to distract the cops.
我们信靠神 -我们信靠神
In God we trust. -In God we trust.
把电♥话♥给我
Pass me the telephone, Penguin.
矮子在天主之城也很有名
Shorty is another notorious guy in the City of God.
待会再来聊他
But it’s not yet time to tell his story.
阿呆 我好痛
It fucking hurts, Goose.
闭嘴
Shut up.
等一下 你好娘娘腔
You sound like a damn sissy, man.
把手给我 爬上来
Climb up!
没有人看到
No-one saw anything?
怪了 一辆车冲进酒吧 却没有人看到
How odd! A car crashes into a bar and no-one saw a thing.
你也没看到吧
I suppose you didn’t see anything either?
还是一样一问三不知
As usual, no-one saw, no-one knows.
矮子 你好吗
So what’s up, Shorty?
他们躲在林子里
They’re hiding in the woods.
梅隆海 -你打算怎么做
Hello, Melonhead.
我觉得他们在树林里
I have this feeling that they’re out in the woods.
应该错不了
The motherfuckers. -They’re out in the woods.
菲利浦 锁车 蓝杰 跟我来
Felipe, lock up the car. Rangel, come with me.
这么暗 他们怎么看得到
I can’t see a thing. How the hell can they see?
烂树林
Fucking jungle.
他们抢了不少 -我知道
They stole a fortune at that motel. -I know.
我们把钱吞了吧
What if we took the money?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我不想污钱
I’m not getting mixed up in that.
我要铲除他们
I want to exterminate these guys.
偷黑人和贼的钱又不犯法
What? Since when is stealing from niggers and thieves a crime?
要捉他们并不难
It won’t be hard to nab them.
我有眼线
I have a stoolie in the City.
你听到枪声了吗
Did you hear those shots?
被我逮到就死定了
If I catch one of them, I’ll kill him.
玛拉卡娜
Maracana!
快开门
Open the door!
怎么了 条子在追我
What’s the matter? -The cops are after me.
阿毛 阿毛
Shaggy!
条子就在后面 借我躲
The cops are on my ass! Hide me!
快进来
Quick, come in.
妈的
Shit.
就知道会耗上整晚
I thought the cops would be down there all night.
我看到一个景象
I had a vision, Goose.
你有哈麻吗
You been smoking something?
你工作过对吧 -对
You’ve had a job, right? -Yeah.
别人怎么说
What’s it like? What do people say?
我是在帮我爸 当爸爸的屁话最多了
I worked with my father. And fathers talk a lot of shit.
你知道吗
You know what, Goose?
我不干了
I’m getting out. I don’t want to die.
我不适合混兄弟
This gangster’s life isn’t for me.
等等 条子还没走
Wait! The cops are still down there.
我不在乎
I don’t give a shit.
我要回♥教♥会
I’m going back to the church.
我要论到耶♥和♥华♥说
I will say of the Lord,
他是我的避难所 是我的山寨 是我所倚靠的
he is my refuge and my fortress, in him will I trust.
你必不怕黑夜的惊骇 或是白日飞的箭
Fear not the terror by night,
也不怕黑夜行的瘟疫 或是午间
nor the arrow that flies by day.
站住 不准动 -站住
Stop, motherfucker! -Don’t move!
否则开枪
Stop, or I’ll shoot!
必住在全能者的荫下
…shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
这是城里最血腥的一起抢案
The hold-up at the motel went down as the bloodiest in history.
三侠的命运就此分歧
The destinies of the outlaws then took different paths.
我觉得他不是抢匪
I don’t think this guy was involved in the heist.
你看
See here?
他是工人 不是流氓
He’s a worker, not a hoodlum. -I’ll make him one now.
我现在说他是
(Bullet ricochets)
命运让阿夹重回上帝怀抱
Destiny put Clipper back into the hands of God.
让阿毛爱上贝妮丝
Shaggy was in Bernice’s hands.
让阿呆回来找我爸
And Goose was in my father’s hands.
为什么做坏事 当我是白♥痴♥
Why do you do these things? You think I’m a fool?
以后跟着我卖♥♥鱼
From now on, you’ll work with me.
你弟会帮忙盯着你
Your younger brother will keep an eye on you.
你给我听好 你再去抢钱
If I catch you with money that isn’t yours,
我就宰了你
I’ll kill you.
你也一样
That goes for you, too.
你也一样 快换衣服上工
Get changed! You start work immediately.
哥哥是流氓
Having a hood as a brother sucks.
遭殃的总是你
You always end up footing the bill.
放心
Don’t worry.
爸气完就没事了
Dad’s mad at me, but he’ll get over it.
拿来 这不是你该碰的
Give me that, Rocket. It’s not for you.
你要念书 你不怕挨枪吗
You have to study. -Getting shot doesn’t scare you?
我脑筋不好
I’m a hood because I got no brain.
你很聪明 应该念书
But you’re smart. You should study.
我上学是因为讨厌劳动
I go to school because I don’t like physical work.
答应我
Promise me something…
绝不碰这把枪 好吗
That you’ll never touch this gun. Promise?
握手为定
Let’s shake.
动作快
We’d better hurry.
我要卖♥♥很多鱼 不要笑
I’m gonna sell a lot of fish. And don’t laugh.
我挨打时你还偷笑
You grinned when I got slapped.
我 -我看见了
Who, me? -I saw you.
怎么 舌头打结了
What is it, Shaggy? Cat got your tongue?
你这样晃我会紧张
Your fidgeting behind me makes me nervous.
我在想该说什么
I’m thinking of what to say to you.
你也会思考 小心出事
You’re thinking, as well? Don’t. It’ll be your downfall.
我为你倾心 我很重感觉
My heart has chosen you. And I follow my heart.
你在耍我吗
Are you pulling my leg?
你没听过一见钟情吗
You never heard of love at first sight?
兄弟没有情 只有欲望
Hoods don’t love, they desire.
你老是打断我的话
You criticise everything I say.
兄弟不说话 只说花言巧语
Hoods don’t talk, they smooth-talk.
那我就不浪费口水了
Well, I’ll stop wasting my breath on you.
兄弟从不罢手 只会先暂停
Hoods don’t stop, they take a break.
跟你求爱真复杂
Talking about love with you sure is complicated.
这不是爱 是骗局
It’s not love, it’s a con game.
可是我爱你
It’s just that I love you.
你或许会说服我
You just might end up convincing me.
案发后
After the hold-up,
警♥察♥经常跑来搜查
there were constant police raids in the slum.
每天都有人入狱
Every day, someone got beaten up, someone was nailed.