混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
走吧 让他们自相残杀
Come on, let them kill each other.
让他们去死
They can fuck themselves.
阿炮 帮我们照相
Rocket! Take a picture of us!
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
怎么回事
What’s happening?
妈的
Shit!
我们走
Let’s go!
快跑
Run! Run!
过来 快过来
Move, come on. Move!
我们走
Let’s go!
杀了他们 轰了他
Kill one of these faggots! Blast him!
小心 别动
Take it easy. Don’t move.
好痛
It hurts, man.
别使力
Easy does it, kid.
你为何加入火拼
Why did you join this fucking war?
帅奈德 小霸王中枪了 快走
Knockout Ned! Li’l Zé’s been hit. Come on!
等我来救你 撑住
Wait here. Hold on.
你叫什么 -奥图
-What’s your name? -My name’s Otto.
我想干掉杀父仇人
I want to get my father’s murderer.
等我来救你 撑住
Wait here. Hold on.
条子来了
The fucking cops!
趴下
On the ground!
别动 -手放在头上
Hands over your head. -Don’t move!
走吧 站起来
Come on. -Stand up!
走吧
Move!
我们走 快点
Let’s go. -Move!
我就是要捉你 -你完了 老兄
You’re the one I want. -You’re finished, pal.
铐住他
Handcuff him.
你要去哪里 有件事我想搞清楚
Wait! Where are you going? -I got something to clear up.
还好吗
OK, lovebirds.
走吧 我们去算帐
Come on, Li’l Zé, let’s go settle our scores.
走吧
Come on.
你不必 你要给媒体拍
Not you. You’re a present for the media.
有1万吗 差不多 我只有这些
Does it come to 10,000? -Almost. That’s all I have.
只有这些 我们搜过了
That’s all there was, chief. -We searched everywhere.
放了他
Let him go.
这个戒指是金的吗
What about this ring? ls it gold?
把钱装满 其他先欠着
Fill it up. You’ll owe us the rest.
我们走
Let’s go.
拼什么拼
Fucking war!
奈德死了 我破产
Knockout Ned is dead and I’m dead broke!
你玩完了
You’re fucked, eh?
小子们 我们得抢几个钱重振旗鼓
Kids, we’ll have to do a few hold-ups to get my business going again.
你想重振旗鼓 你有意见吗
Your business, Li’l Zé? -What’s your problem, kid?
这是替我们的朋友报仇
This is for our friend, motherfucker!
变天罗
A Soviet attack!
该我们当家了
The business is ours!
这张可以让我拿高薪
This picture of the hood will guarantee my salary.
这张能让我成名
This one will make me famous.
甚至登上杂♥志♥封面
It’ll even make the cover of a magazine.
我不必担心小霸王了
I won’t have to worry about Li’! Zé any more.
但条子呢
But the cops?
”自封天主之城领袖的流氓“ ”遭人射杀“
GANGSTER, SELF-STYLED BOSS OF CITY OF GOD, SHOT DEAD
其他照片呢
Where are the other photos?
这张照片会害死我们
Only this photo could’ve gotten us killed?
我觉得会
I think so.
至少你有工作了 不是工作 是实习
At least it got you a job. -Not a job, an internship.
总有薪水吧 一点点
It pays a little, doesn’t it? -A little.
那个女记者够辣吗
What about that lady journalist? Was she a good lay?
还好吧 -你不喜欢
More or less. -You didn’t like it?
我觉得记者都很逊
I don’t think journalists know how to screw.
大概吧 可可亚抢了三户人家 最好宰了他
Cocoa robbed three houses in Barra. -Better kill him.
谁杀了罗杰 -是牛肉
Who shot Roger? -It was Beef.
杀了他
Kill that fucker.
警长和葛林哥也该杀
We should kill the chief and Gringo as well.
那樱桃呢 我们杀两个 你们杀三个
What about Cherry? -Let’s go. Us two, and three others.
就这么决定
It’s a deal.
你们听过红卫兵吗
Have you heard of the Red Brigade?
没有 不过来了照杀
No, but if they come, we’ll kill them.
谁会写字 -我会一点
Who knows how to write? -Me, sort of.
我们列个通杀黑名单
Let’s make a blacklist. We’ll kill them all.
把夜鹰放上去 还有酷奇
Put fucking Nightowl on there. -And Croquet.
雷诺欠我钱
Leonard, too. He owes me money.
中国佬自以为性感
And Chinaman. He thinks he’s hot stuff.
还有克劳帝欧
And Claudio.
巨人呢 巨人 快点
Where’s Giant? -Come on, Giant!
我忘了说 我现在不叫阿炮
I forgot to say, my name isn’t Rocket any more.
我是摄影师威尔森罗利吉
I’m now Wilson Rodrigues, photographer.
一名天主之城的角头被捕
Manuel Machado, aka Knockout Ned,
人称帅奈德的曼纽马恰多
was hospitalised after being wounded by Li’! Ze”s gang.
被小霸王的人打伤送进医院 本台记者专访到他
On leaving the hospital, our reporter interviewed him.
死了很多人 大部分是无辜的
Many have died. Mostly innocent people.
仅仅认识我 仅仅是我的朋友
Just knowing me is enough, just’ being my friend.
如果他认为谁认识我 他就会杀了他们
lf he thinks someone knows me, he’ll kill them.
警方都不管吗
The police don’t go in there?
他们捉我 不捉他
They go after me, not him.
我已经进了三次监狱了
I’ve been in jail three times,
然而他却仍在
while he goes on killing undisturbed.
继续杀人
And they don’t arrest him.
他们不会拘捕他的
Knockout Ned says the war will continue.
帅奈德说火拼将会持续
Police Chief Jose Guedes
盖德警长保证将逮捕双方人马
has promised to arrest both gangs in the City of God.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!