你是玛莉娜
Are you Marina?
你偷我的照片 你害死我了
Because of you, I’m dead. You stole my photos.
什么意思
Dead? Stole? What do you mean?
小声一点
Not so loud.
小声 你害我会被杀
Not so loud? I’ll be killed because of you.
你不在 照片摆在那里
You were gone, your photos were in the lab.
我也没办法
There’s nothing I can do.
研究室的照片就是要登的
The photos in our lab are photos to be published in the paper.
我看到就拿来登了
I saw the photos, I published them.
你把它偷走 -我没有 在这里
You stole them. -I did not. Here.
捡起来给我 -等一下
Give them to me. -Just a second.
拿去
Give them back to me.
还有吗
Are there any others?
冷静一下 你叫什么
Calm down. What’s your name?
阿炮 -阿炮
Rocket. -Rocket?
你好 我是玛莉娜
Nice to meet you. I’m Marina.
你别激动 我有照片使用费要给你
Now, relax. I have money for you. For your pictures.
我们登照片就会付钱给摄影师
Here, when we use a picture, we pay the photographer.
你想当摄影师 -对
Do you want to be a photographer? -Yes.
帅喔 上头版
Great start! On the front page.
你是怎么照到的
How did you get these photos? -I live there.
我住在那里
Rocket, no photographer has ever been able to go in there.
阿炮 没有摄影师进得去
If you could bring us more pictures of Li’l Zé,
要是你能照更多小霸王的照片
the paper would buy them.
报社会买♥♥ 我们会付钱
We’d pay you.
你行吗
Could you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
问题在哪里
What’s the problem?
我晚上不能过去了
The problem? I can’t go there any more at night.
那白天呢
And during the day?
太冒险了
It’s too risky.
你看 他们终于知道我是老大
Look, man! They’ve finally understood that I’m the boss.
你朋友叫什么
What’s your photographer-friend’s name?
阿炮
Rocket.
他真行 我要多买♥♥几份去发
He’s good. I’ll take more to show the others.
怎样 要不要
So, Rocket, is it yes or no?
这是个大好机会
It’s a great opportunity.
好吧
OK.
正确的选择 很好
You made the right choice. Very good!
我给你底片 镜头
I’ll give you some film, lenses, and another camera.
干脆换台相机 我带你去器材室
I’ll show you the equipment room.
还有一个问题
There’s another problem.
什么 -我今晚要睡哪里
What is it? -Where can I sleep tonight?
我不能回去
I can’t go back now.
这是135厘米的
This is a 135mm.
你会在近还是远 远
Will you be close up or far away? -Far away.
会调光圈吗 -会
Can you measure the light? -Yes.
试一下
Try it.
你太近了吧
Aren’t you too close?
我居然敢找他们理论
I don’t know what made me go talk to them like that.
也许我会死
Maybe I was going to die,
但现在我有一台相机
but now I had a camera
有机会当摄影师
and a chance to become a photographer.
小心狗屎
Watch out for the dog shit.
而且现在才刚入夜
Not to mention that the night was still young.
想吃东西吗 不了
Want something to eat? -No, thank you, ma’am.
不吃 也不喝
Nothing to eat? Nothing to drink?
来根大♥麻♥烟
A joint?
试试看
Try this.
该睡觉了
It’s time to go to sleep.
我带你进房♥
I’ll show you your bed.
你有热水吧 -有 你没洗过热水澡
The water is hot, isn’t it? -Yes. You’ve never taken a hot shower?
没有 -那怎么办
No. -What do you do?
我们都用水壶烧
We heat up the kettle.
你干嘛杵着 我睡哪一间
Why are you standing there? -What room do I sleep in?
很不幸的只有一间 你得跟我睡
Unfortunately, there’s only one room. You have to sleep with me.
我就不多谈我的初体验了
I won’t go into the details of my first sexual experience.
放轻松
Just relax.
因为在另一边
Because elsewhere
对贫民区更重要的事正在上演
another more important sex scene for the slum was taking place.
红毛一枪未开就救走帅奈德
Carrot was helping Knockout’ Ned escape without firing a shot.
守卫忙着任护士摆布
The policeman guarding him was in the willing hands of the nurse.
在此同时 为了除掉红毛 小霸王正斥资买♥♥军♥火♥
And in the meantime, to eliminate Carrot, Li’! Ze’ was investing in munitions.
手笔很大 不过他付不起
He invested heavily, even if he couldn’t pay.
记得双管枪吗 我已经有了
Remember the double-barrel? -I already have it.
这是自动步♥枪♥
This is a repeater rifle.
你没有白朗宁 射飞机都行
You don’t have this one, the Browning. It’ll shoot down a plane.
我又不射飞机 我要的货呢
I’m not shooting down planes. And the one I asked for?
AR-15步♥枪♥
The AR-15, Uncle Sam.
巴西弄不到 屁啦
You can’t get them in Brazil. -Uncle Sam, my ass.
我有办法
I have a solution.
看过鲁格枪吗
The Rugger. Ever seen one?
口径一样 只是比较轻
It’s like the AR-15. Same calibre, but lighter.
有红外线瞄准 四百连发
With an infrared sight? 400 shots a minute?
看情况 看你个头
It depends. -It depends, my ass!
你想耍我
Trying to fuck me over?
我先整死你
I’ll fuck you over first.
你给我空手离开
You leave now without the money or the guns.
那我怎么交待
What do I tell the boss?
那是你的事 你自己想
That’s your problem. You’ll think of something.
你听到了 出去
You heard him, chubby? Get out.
滚啊 肥猪
Beat it, fatso.
小霸王犯了大错
Li’! Zé had made a big mistake.
售货员背后都有供应商
He should have known that behind every salesman lies a supplier.
他们可不好惹
And they don’t joke around.
这个你看过吗
Have you seen this?
他们要AR-15干嘛
What do they need an AR-15 for?
警方会被迫调查
These stories will push the police to investigate.
你被捉 我也会遭殃
They’ll nab you. And me, along with you.
我不会招出你
Think I’m going to give you away?
放心 我会处理 别再搞砸了
Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it. But don’t fuck up again.
查理
Charlie!
过来
Come here!
听着 你告诉他
Listen, you tell him.
去找那个混♥蛋♥算帐
Let’s go make that sleazy little dealer pay up.
小子们 过来
Come here, kids!
喜欢吃鸡肉吗 -看情形
Do you like chicken? -It depends.
我们先吃鸡 再拿红毛当甜点
We’ll eat some chicken and have Carrot for dessert.
我有礼物要送你们
I have a present for you.
拿去
Here.
这支给你
A big one for you.
真的要送我们
Are you really giving us these guns?
对 但你们得帮我对付红毛
Yes, but I want you on my side, against Carrot.
然后就可以抢劫
Then can we hold up anyone we want?
不能抢贫民区
Not in the slum.
会用枪吗 -会一点
Can you shoot? -More or less.
喂 过来教教他们
Hey, you guys, come help these kids.
我知道 就是这样
I know. You do it like this.
捉住那只鸡
Get that chicken!
快点
Come on, let’s go.
小霸王会宰了你
If Li’l Zé catches you, he’ll kill you.
他得先找到我
Yeah, well, he’s gotta find me first.
小子 捉住那只鸡
Hey, kid! Get that chicken!
捉住那只鸡
Get that chicken!
妈的 条子
Shit! The cops!
不准跑
Hell, don’t fucking run off!
给我
Give me that.
梅隆海 娘娘腔
Hey, Melonhead! You fucking fag!
给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
懦夫
Coward!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!