在他临终前见他 踩在他的丑脸上跳舞
to visit his deathbed and dance in his ugly face
就为他抛弃我和那婊♥子♥
for leaving me with that bitch.
好吧 我们走
Okay, let’s go!
-我带着手铐走? -我很快会给你解开
– I’ll go with a handcuff? – I’ll unchain you in a minute.
在你看到我给你准备了什么之前
I don’t want you running away before I
我不希望你跑掉
show you what kind of setup I did for you.
跑掉 我♥干♥嘛这么做
Run away, why would I do that?
你说这是一栋房♥子
You said this was a house.
就是这些
This is it.
几年前我开始修葺这里
I started fixing it a couple of years
但是后来我忙别的去了
ago but I got busy with other things.
是这样 你要帮我在这儿弄个浴室
Here’s the deal, you’re gonna help me put a bathroom in here.
你说什么
Excuse me?
浴室 我老婆一直想弄个浴室所以我打算…
A bathroom. My wife always wanted a bathroom and as I figured…
我看到你表格里写 你是个手巧的干活人
You know, I saw in your sheet you’re a handy man.
这三十天你跟我一起修个浴室
30 days you build a bathroom with me.
只要你修好 我会给你合理的薪水
Once you’re through, I’ll pay you a fair wage.
身上带着些钱 你可以去任何你想去的地方
You can go wherever the hell you want with a few bucks in your pocket.
这就是我们的交易
That’s the deal.
我戴着手铐怎么修浴室啊
How am I supposed to build a bathroom with handcuffs on me?
别从我身边跑掉 托尼
Don’t go running away from me, Tony.
如果你跑的话 我会以个人名义追捕你
Coz if you do, I’m gonna personally come after you.
明白吗
Understand me?
我会你扔回监狱里去
I’ll throw your ass back in the cage.
这次他们就会动真格的了
And this time they ain’t gonna be kidding.
他们会把你关押很久 明白了吗
They’re gonna put you away for a long stretch, you understand me?
行 怎样都行
Yeah, whatever.
行 怎样都行
Yeah, whatever.
你为什么不说 好的 文斯 我答应你
Why don’t you try “okay, Vince I promise you that”?
好的 文斯 我答应你
Okay Vince, I promise you that.
你为什么不说
Why don’t you try…
谢谢你 文斯 把我从监狱里弄出来
“thank you Vince for getting my ass out of the cage.”
说啊
Spit it out.
-谢谢你把我从监狱里弄出来 -不用谢
– Thanks for getting me out of the cage. – You’re welcome.
还有别说你妈妈的坏话
And don’t be talking shit about your
她不是完美的 但是她
mother she wasn’t perfect but she was…
她是个不错的性♥伴♥侣♥
…she was a good lay.
行 怎样都行
Yeah, whatever.
见鬼 是我老婆
Shit, my wife.
你是这么叫她的? 见鬼 我老婆?
Is that what you call her? Shit, my wife.
-我在家里不抽烟的 -是 看得出来
– I don’t smoke. – Yeah, I can tell.
随你怎么做 但是别提监狱
Whatever you do just don’t mention the prison thing.
就说我们是老朋友
Just say we’re old friends.
说我们是一起打保龄球的?
Are we in a bowling team together?
我女儿从大学回来了 所以你最好别着急
My daughter’s back from college so you better take it easy.
别着急
Take it easy?
还有别提我认识你妈妈 这可不是个好消息
And don’t mention that I knew you mother. It’s bad news.
你可以出来的时候我会叫你的
I’ll tell you when you can come out.
-家里有人吗 -我在这儿
– Anybody home? – I’m here.
爸爸也在家 在房♥子后面
So is dad, he’s out back,
跟某个飞车党铐在一起
handcuffed to some biker dude.
回来在后面待了好一会儿了 当我说废话
…been back there for quite some time. Bullshit.
你在没经我同意的情况下
You bring some filthy biker into my house
把某个下流的飞车党带到我家来了
without even so much as asking me.
他不是飞车党 他是个很好的年轻人
He’s not a biker, he’s a nice young man…
他会为自己的食宿工作
He’s gonna be working for his board.
你到底是在哪儿认识他的
Where did you meet this guy anyway?
他在一个月内从监狱出来
He’s getting out of jail in a month.
我告诉他们我会对他负责
I told them I will take responsibility for him.
我的天 文斯
Oh my god, Vince.
搞什么 你就这么随便地决定
What? You just pick that con at
然后把他带到我家?
random and bring him into my house?
我没有随便 我刚好认识他妈妈
I don’t pick no con at random, I happened to know his mother.
什么
What?
他妈妈 我碰巧认识
His mother, I happened to know his mother.
什么意思 她是谁
What do you mean? Who was she?
妈妈 现在你还觉得
Mom, now you think
爸爸在你之前没认识别的女人吗 冷静点
he never knew any woman before you? Calm down.
-你说真的? -我认识他妈妈 她好像…
– Are you serious? – I knew his mother. She was like a…
不 不 不
No! no! no!
-这是我的房♥子 -他不能待在这儿 文斯
– Because it’s my house! – He cannot stay here, Vince!
你听懂没有
Do you understand me?
在吃饭之前 我想先感谢我美丽的妻子 乔伊斯
Before we go on, I’d like to thank my beautiful wife, Joycie.
感谢她准备的这顿特别的晚餐
For this special dinner that she prepared.
没错 看上去很棒 老妈
Yeah, it looks great, mom!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还要欢迎托尼加入我们的餐桌
I like to welcome Tony to our table.
前方有大好时光 甜美愉悦的大好时光
Good times ahead. Nothing but good, sweet, breezy times.
还有 这里的食物至少
Plus the food is gotta be like at least marginally…
比监狱里的那堆屎好得多 对吧
better than that shit they serve in jail, right?
你有什么毛病吗
What’s the matter with you?
我的胃溃疡
My peptic ulcer!
-你得小心点儿 -维尼 闭嘴
– You have to watch it! – Vinnie, shut up.
不 你闭嘴 少管我的事 你要干嘛
No, yo, you shut up, get off my ass. What’re you gonna do?
文斯告诉我 他是你母亲的朋友
Vince tells me that he was friends with your mother.
没错 很久之前了 我猜
Yeah, a long time ago, I guess.
我也这么想
I guess so.
总之我从没听说过
Well, I never heard about it.
那是因为 那在我们认识之前了 甜心
It was because…it was before we met, sweetie.
他说她是个很好的女人 我估计也很漂亮
He says she was a very nice woman, good looking too, I bet.
开始了
Here we go.
妈妈 爸爸是对的 为什么我们不直接点说出来
Mom, dad’s right, why don’t we just be upfront here…
问他有没有跟这个女人上♥床♥
come out with it, just ask him if he had sex with this woman.
给我道歉
Apologize to me.
那是我的脑瘤
That’s my brain tumor.
他说得确实有道理
Well, he does have a point.
尊敬地说 你确实会这么想
With all due respect, it is what you were getting at.
你要在话题上盘旋一段时间
You’re gonna cycle on the airport.
我不在乎你有没有跟那个女人上♥床♥
I don’t care if you had sex with her or not.
为什么你们俩要扯到我身上
Why are you two gaining up on me?
拜托 乔伊斯
Come on, Joycie…
都二十年了
you know, after 20 years I know where
你撅起屁♥股♥我就知道你要拉什么屎
you’re going before even you do.
那你一定觉得很无聊 文森 真的
Well, that must be very boring for you, Vince. Really.
谁知道这些年来
Who knew that I was failing to keep
我已经没法引起你的兴趣了
you entertain