我觉得有更多事情
I’m just saying there are much more
比去植物园值得做
interesting things that we could do.
比如躺在沙发上看动画片啦
We can tie ourselves to the couch and watch cartoon
连着上两天两夜网啦 诸如此类
network for 48 hours straight or something like that.
还有些你们想不到的
And maybe afterwards you know, we could
比如去食品公♥司♥转转啦
take a tour of the zip lock bag factory.
应该挺有意思的
That will be fun.
维尼 住嘴
Vinnie, shut up.
你才应该闭嘴 薇维安 说实在的
You shut up Vivian, seriously.
你闭嘴
Shut up, man.
啊哟 我的心脏哟
My heart, my heart, somebody call an
快叫救护车 哎哟 哎哟
ambulance. I need help. I need help.
够了
That’s enough.
他什么时候能结束傻兮兮的青春期啊
So when’s he leaving this phase of stupid adolescence?
结束不了啦 连高中都毕业不了喽
Never, he’s never leaving high school.
他觉得自己太聪明 连课都不用上
Coz he thinks he’s too smart to go to any of his classes.
为什么上学 为考个A吗 太好了 我得了个A
What for? To get an “A”. Oh sweet! I got an “A”.
我看这张写着字母的纸
I’m having so much fun looking at
还真是开心啊
this letter on a piece of paper.
最好写着五个以上的A
5 more of this letter on this piece of paper…
我的平均分达到四喽
…and I can get a 4.0 gpa average.
为了什么 这说明我长大了 能做点无聊事儿啦
For what? So I can grow up and become another meaningless…
比如像你♥爸♥那样当个监狱看守官
Prison guard? Like your father who
反正他也没上过大学
also does not have a college degree.
不错
Nice.
不过我现在要说的是…
That’s not what I was gonna say but…
停一下
Excuse me.
首先 我的职业叫狱警
First of all, it’s a correctional officer
你知道不读大学意味着什么吗
And you know what happens if you don’t go to college?
你就得当一辈子接线生
You wind up answering phones for a living.
这挺适合你妈 反正她爱干那活儿
That’s nice for you, if you wanna hear that kind of stuff.
我上过伊安图好不好
I went to Ianto.
在伊安图读两年可抵不上哈佛学位
Two years on Ianto which is not exactly a Harvard degree.
我因为怀孕了 才没拿到学位
Well, if I hadn’t gotten pregnant I would’ve gotten my degree.
好啦 妈 你和爸扯平了
Great, Mom. So I supposed that ties the game.
别糟蹋我的学位哟
Do not spoil my college degree.
我的意思是说如果没怀孕
I’m just saying if I hadn’t gotten
我也能顺利毕业的
pregnant I would’ve had a degree.
那就没她啦 女儿和学位哪个重要呢
Yeah, but you wouldn’t have hers. So what? Degree, you daughter?
我们懂的
We all know what you’re saying.
-你上哪 -打牌去
– Where are you going? – I got a poker game.
-玩爽点哟 -维尼 别说了
– Play hard, pops. – Shut up, Vinnie.
我的人生就像散了架儿 没意思
My life is falling apart. It’s all crumbling.
说响点儿 我听不清呢
Louder, I can’t hear you.
我要知道你爱我
I need to know you love me.
我…
I…

Say it.
上帝呀
Jesus christ.
是的
Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
等等 你干嘛非在这儿停顿呢
Wait a minute, why did you need to pause here?
这些停顿有什么意义呢
What were all those pauses for? What were they?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你说两句台词就停顿了四次
You said 2 lines and I counted 4 pauses in 2 lines.
为啥每次说话前都要停顿
Why do you need a pause before you say, “what”?
-因为要拖时间 -什么意思
– Oh, he’s stalling for time. – Why? I mean
他到底是爱她还是不爱呢
does he love her or does he not love her?
-当然爱了 -那又为什么
– He does love her. – So what the
非要停顿一下再说呢 听好
hell you need to pause for? Listen.
必须抓住停顿的要诀
We have the collar moratorium on pauses.
我浪费了五年的光阴…
Five years of my life is going out the window…
听这个停顿 我不能再这样了…
…listening to pauses in this room. I can’t do it anymore.
所以我们不要再停顿了
So we gotta cut out the pauses.
在两千多年的戏剧历史里
In 2000 years of theatre history
从没听到有人停顿过
You’ll never find anybody pausing.
他们只在聆听的时候才停顿
The only pause, they either or they listen.
谈话的时候就是在表演
They did their acting while they were talking.
马龙·白兰度曾经很突然地在
All of a sudden, Marlon Brando comes in
大约四五十年前的表演里停顿过
to the picture about 45, 50 years ago.
上帝哟 这是个天才
“oh my god, the man is a genius.”
看到吗 他停下来思索了
Did you see him thinking?
你们看过《逃亡者》没 谁看过
Did you see Brando in the fugitive kind? Anybody see that?
片子里有人问白兰度叫什么名字
Somebody asked Brando what his name is.
他就开始思索 停顿
He’s gonna think about it.
他为什么要思索呢
Why does he have to think about that?
这让我整整想了半个小时
Takes me half an hour to get back to the guy.
这个停顿不是演技也不是思索 它只是
It’s not acting and it’s not thinking. It’s just…
只是瞎胡闹 所以不许再停顿啦
Well, it’s just bullshit. No more pauses!
如果真要思索 心里默默想就可以了
If you wanna think, think in the privacy of your own heart.
不过你演的不错 挺棒
Otherwise, very nice work. Very good.
好了 大家伸个懒腰放松一下
Okay, everybody up. Stretch. Nice deep stretch.
我现在不方便说话
I can’t talk right now.
不确定 星期一吧
I don’t know maybe monday.
帮我换个班
Just give my shift to Autumn.
好 拜拜
Alright bye.
谁的电♥话♥啊
Who was that?
工作而已
Work.
你 还有你
And you, and you… okay.
我点到的每个人
All the people I’ve mentioned turn
请转过去面对新伙伴
left and face your new partner.
然后互相问好
Go on, say hello.
-你好 我是莫莉·查尔斯沃 -我是文斯·里佐
– Hi, I’m Molly Charlsworth. – Hi, Vince Rizzo.
-很高兴认识你 -一样
– Nice to meet you. – Likewise.
你们下星期的任务是…
Your assignment for next week is…
找出你最尴尬的…
to find the most embarrassing…
最难以说出口的…
the most unspeakable thing you can think of…
最隐私的秘密…
your secret of secrets…
把它和新伙伴分享
And you’re gonna share it with you new partner.
你们会怎么对待同伴的秘密呢
So what are you gonna do with your partner’s secret?
你们要拿出勇气来
You’re gonna use to find the courage…
将这秘密加以改编
To dramatize your own secret which you’ve been trying to hide…
要贴近生活…
Within an inch of your lives…
下星期给我们表演一下
And you’re gonna present it to us next week…
独白形式 不许有停顿 明白没
In the form of a monologue with no pauses. Is that clear?
还有问题吗
Good. Any questions?
很好 下课
Very good. Good class!
于是到她房♥里去偷钱…
So then to get her money in her room…
想想吧 爸爸不赚钱
You said your father didn’t get himself,
还想杀掉妈妈
he just tried to kill your mother.
我爸成了个醉鬼 我妈跑了
Only, my mother was away and my father was a drunk.
他们离婚 去找新生活
It’s when their wedding put an end, come to life.
我和弟弟就只好
So my brother and I went to stay with
去投奔我阿姨在夏威夷的农场
my aunt on her plantation in Hawaii…
然后我弟弟开始种鸦♥片♥
And my brother turned to opium byproducts.
我呢 就被送到脏兮兮的
And I got shackled off to so dusty and
被人遗忘的欧洲寄宿学校去
best forgotten European boarding schools.
你弟弟后来怎么样了呢
What happened to your brother?
天呐 对不起…
Oh god, no, I’m sorry…
我说这些有什么用呢
It’s just not very useful for these purposes.
这些秘密
You see, the problem is I’ve told
我都说过无数遍了…
this secret about a million times.
甚至还演过 实际上…
I’ve auditioned with it, in fact…
到你说了 文斯 我说不下去了
So it’s your turn, Vince and I’m stuck.
我想不出 我好像没什么秘密
I don’t know. Is it possible that I don’t have one?
不可能
No.
作为演员你也太健康了些吧
That would make far too healthy towards being an actor.
纽约布朗克斯肥妞
Fat chicks Bronx New york
好好想想吧
Come on, think.
我想想 好像有…
Well, for one thing… I mean, right here…
我妻子以为我今晚是在打牌
My wife right now thinks that I got a poker game tonight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!