也许应该是我穿上那只舞鞋.
Maybe I should have put on the slipper.
也许我们根本就不需要魔杖.
Maybe we don’t even need the wand.
哦!
Oh!
来人把猫赶走!
Oh! Somebody put out the cat!
路西弗! 站住! 停下来!
Lucifer! Oh, hold still! Stop!
路西弗!
Lucifer!
谁把管家叫来.
Someone fetch the housekeeper.
整理房♥间.
Housekeeping.
你真的是很快啊.
Well, you certainly came quickly.
我们是最棒的.
We’re very good.
把这里清理干净. 我的女儿在晚上婚礼前要好好睡上一觉.
Clean this up. My daughter needs her beauty sleep before tonight’s wedding.
时间够么?
Think that’ll be enough time?
离女佣远点.
Keep out of the maid’s way, girls.
婚礼前还有很多事情要做.
There’s a lot to do before the wedding.
嗯?
Hmm?
对不对啊, 灰姑娘?
Isn’t that right, Cinderella?
我不知道你在这里工作.
I didn’t know you worked here.
你真比我想的要执着得多.
You’re far more persistent than I thought.
我不会让你得逞的.
I won’t let you get away with this.
我们已经得逞了. – 我不这么认为.
We already have. – I don’t think so.
杰克! 格斯!
Jaq! Gus!
魔杖!
The wand!
我们来了, 灰姑娘!
Us coming, Cinderelly!
耶! 哇喔!
Yeah! Whoo-hoo!
那个女仆是个小偷! 抓住她!
That servant girl is a thief! Get her!
吱吱.
Zug-zug.
‘神奇大变身’.
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo.
站住! 小偷!
Stop! Thief!
马上抓住她! – 别动! 站住!
Seize her at once! – Don’t move! Hold it!
以国王的名义, 马上站住!
Halt in the name of the King!
哇!
Whoa!
你们这群笨蛋!
You incompetent fools!
哇!
Whoa!
‘神奇大变身’!
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
格斯!
Gus Gus!
跑, 格斯!
Run, Gus Gus!
神奇大变身!
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
她在那儿! 我们抓住她了.
There she is! We’ve got her.
你, 站住!
You there, halt!
站住!
Halt!
以国王的名义, 开门!
Open up in the name of the King!
哦, 嗨.
Oh, hello.
哦! 嘿! 发生什么事了?
Oh! Hey! What’s going on?
嗯.
Hmm.
呃… 好吧, 我来了.
Uh… Alright, I’m coming.
灰姑娘!
Cinderelly!
开门, 我说的!
Open up, I say!
格斯!
Gus Gus!
接着.
Catch.
快开门!
Open up in the name of the King!
解除咒语. 让他记起来.
Lift the spell. Let him remember.
‘神奇大变身’!
Bibbidi-bobbidi!
噢!
Ooh!
不!
No!
发生什么事了? – 很抱歉.
What’s going on? – My apologies.
是我的女仆的问题.
It’s a problem with my maid.
已经没事了. – 你还好么?
It’s under control. – Are you OK?
这个女的是个小偷. – 我不是小偷.
This servant girl is a thief. – I am not a thief.
你被下了咒语. 所以你不记得我了, 拜托!
You’re under a spell. That’s why you don’t remember me. Please!
相信我!
Just listen!
我们走!
Let go!
可怜的孩子. 很显然精神有点失常.
Poor child. Obviously out of her mind.
我希望她会很好.
I hope she’ll be alright.
你知道么, 当我见到她的时候她还是个好女孩.
She seemed, you know, nice when I met her.
可能只是误会,
Well, maybe a little confused, but,
但是我总觉得她…
still there’s something about her…
哦, 别给自己找麻烦了, 殿下.
Oh, don’t trouble yourself, Your Highness.
我会亲自过问的, 保证她得到所有她要的帮助.
I’ll see to it, personally, that she gets all the help she needs.
干得好, 但是我们赢了!
Nice try, but we won!
你赢了? 什么意思?
You won? What do you mean?
呃…这个…
Uh… Well…
…没什么.
…nothing.
喔… 呃…
I… um…
你会亲自照看她?
You’ll see she’s taken care of?
是的, 殿下.
Personally, Your Highness.
送她上下一班离开王国的船.
Put her on the next ship leaving the kingdom.
我要她永远消失.
I want her banished forever.
嗯.
Mmm.
而你…
And you…
闭上你的嘴不然你就是下一个.
Keep your mouth shut or you’re next.
很合身.
Quite fetching.
啊!
Ouch!
小心那些别针.
Careful with those pins down there.
爸爸, 我觉得很奇怪.
Dad, something strange is going on.
我会说. 我的儿子终于要结婚了.
I’ll say. My son is finally getting married.
不, 不, 我是说有些事不对劲.
No. No, I mean something’s wrong.
哦, 胡说, 我的孩子. 是你要找那个穿上舞鞋的女孩的.
Oh, nonsense, my boy. You wanted the girl who fit the glass slipper.
是的, 但是… – 现在你找到她了.
Yes, but… – Now you’ve got her.
嘿.
Hey.
这就是我担心的.
That’s what I’m worried about.
嘿, 王子! 王子!
Psst! Hey, Princey! Prince!
这里! – 王子!
Over here! – Princey!
王子!
Psst! Psst!
我? – 是的, 你. 我们走.
Me? – Yes, you. Let’s go.
OK, 先是小鸟, 现在又是老鼠.
OK, first birds, now mice.
快点!
Come on!
喂?
Hello?
喂? 嗯… 小老鼠?
Hello? Uh… little mice?
看来是真的了. 我精神出问题了.
Well, it’s official. I’ve lost my mind.
先是被小鸟劫持, 现在又看到了虚幻的老鼠.
First I was hijacked by birds, and now I’m talking to imaginary mice.
嘿, 王子! 在这里!
Hey, Prince Prince! Down here!
好了
OK.
也许又不是那么虚幻.
Maybe not so imaginary.
继母得到了一根魔杖, 向你下了咒语. 愚弄了所有人.
Stepmother got a magic wand, put spell on you. Fooled everyone.
…到皇宫来和你结婚!
…came to the palace to marry you!
等下, 等下. 我想我明白.
Wait, hold on. Hold on. I think I understand.
实际上, 我还是什么都不明白.
Actually, I got nothing.
我们应该怎么做?
Duh… What should we gonna do?
啊!
Ahh!
你曾和一个很美丽的女孩跳舞
You were dancing with a very pretty girl
美丽的女孩 – 午夜时分她跑走了
Pretty girl – At midnight she ran off
像这样急 – 像这样急
In such a whirl – Such a whirl
她名字叫灰姑娘 她是你见到的那个女仆
Her name was Cinderelly She’s the servant girl you met
她才是你想娶的那个女孩
She’s the one you want to marry
不要忘记! 不要忘记!
Don’t forget! Don’t forget!
在舞会上, 在舞会上 – 在舞会上, 在舞会上
At the ball, at the ball – At the ball, at the ball
灰姑娘才是舞会的女主角
Cinderelly was the maiden at the ball
不, 我是和阿纳斯塔西娅跳的舞.
No, I danced with Anastasia at the ball.
不, 不. 因为灰姑娘的继母王子才会这么想.
No, no. Princey only think that because of Cinderelly’s stepmother.
对, 卑鄙的老女人.
Yeah, mean old lady.
用一根魔杖 她使用了邪恶的咒语
With a magic wand she cast a wicked spell
邪恶的咒语
Wicked spell
所以让王子觉得不对劲
Which is why Princey isn’t feeling well
不对劲 – 你忘记了灰姑娘
Not well – You’ve forgotten Cinderelly
还有那晚的舞蹈
And the dance you shared last night
但是我们知道补救一切还不是太迟
But we know it’s not too late to set things right
因为在舞会上! 在舞会上! 在舞会上!
‘Cause at the ball! At the ball! At the ball!
对, 在舞会上!
Yeah, at the ball
灰姑娘才是舞会的女主角
Cinderelly was the maiden at the ball
等下, 等下!
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Wait!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!