让我高贵
Make me look grand
我优雅又出色 虽然我浓妆艳抹
I’ve got style and grace but it’s a painted-up face
我会成功
Gets you a man
修剪结束之后
Snip, cut, when we are through
让他人惊艳直发抖
You’re gonna look so good, it’s true
毛发、花夹、下巴、脚爪
The fur, the bows, the chin, the nose
呜啦啦
Oooh lala!
藏不住内在美会发光
Looks won’t hide it’s what’s inside that counts
你想当个新娘 内在美会发光
You wanna be a bride it’s what’s inside that counts
戴一条项链怎么样
What about a necklace?
鲁斯佛 大笨猫
Lucifer! -Stupid cat.
用蜂蜜会比醋吸引更多的苍蝇 请记住
Remember, you’ll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
这是什么意思 谁会想吸引苍蝇
What does that mean? Who’d want to catch flies?
想赢得面包师的好感 我是说最棒的方式就是对他好
I mean the best way to impress the bak er is just to be nice to him.
那我要怎么做 你可以从微笑开始
How do I do that? -You could start with a smile.
还是给我大一点的项链
Better get me a bigger necklace.
笑一个
Come on.
婴儿都会被我吓哭的 来
I mak e babies cry, too. -Here.
他绝对没有办法抗拒的
He’ll never be able to resist.
是这样吗
You think so?
万一被妈妈抓到了那我怎么办
But what if Mother catches me?
她警告我不准跟面包师说话的
She told me never to speak to the baker again!
你该学着 不要事事都听别人的
It’s time to stop following someone else’s orders
应该多听听自己的意思
and start following your heart.
现在很晚了,我要走了
It’s late! I have to go!
那面包师怎么办
But what about the baker?
我可以陪你去他的店里
I could walk you to his shop.
明天中午到市场见罗
Meet you in the mark et at noon tomorrow?
我已经快等不及了
I can hardly wait!
妈妈,我要到城里一趟 我们没有面包了
Mother, I have to run to town. We’re out of bread.
嗨!
Hey!
对不起,马车借我 谢谢
Excuse me. Can I borrow this? Thanks!
小姐,等一等
Mademoiselle. Senorita. Just a moment.
我在水果店旁边等你
I’ll wait for you by the apple cart.
你想她会喜欢吗 好漂亮!她一定会很喜欢的
Do you think she’ll like them? -They’re beautiful! She’ll love them!
怎么?怎么了?
What? What happened?
安泰西亚!
Anastasia!
快逃命啊
Run for it!
交易取消了
The deal is off!
不要看我!我的样子一定很糟!
Don’t look at me! I look horrible!
别走,等一下
Wait! Please!
安泰西亚
Anastasia!
你居然敢不听我的话
How dare you defy me?
我禁止你跟那个人说话的
You were forbidden to speak to this man!
你看她!实在是土到家了!
Look at her! It’s a disaster!
我们一定会变成 所有人的笑柄的
We’ll be the laughingstock of the entire town.
你的这些愚蠢行为 已经害你丢脸丢到家了
You’ve embarrassed yourself quite enough with this foolishness.
亲爱的,你应该知道 我全心全意都是为了你们好
Dear child, you know I only have your best interests at heart.
他哪配的上你,跟我走
You deserve better. Come along.
我不走,妈,你错了
No, Mother! You’re wrong!
他很体帖 她很完美
He’s sweet. -She’s wonderful.
他很浪漫 而且我们要一起去参加皇宫舞会
He’s romantic. And we are going to the ball together.
崔西里亚,我们走
Drizella, come along.
崔西里亚
Drizella!
谢谢 我从来没想到我会这么开心
Thank you! I never dreamed I could be this happy.
看吧,美梦会成真的
You see? Dreams do come true.
看起来不错
Looks good!
还需要加点东西
Needs something.
葛斯,你的蝴蝶结呢
Gus-Gus, where’s your bow?
在这儿
Right here.
嗒-哒! 完美
Ta-da! -Perfect.
全都完工了 准备好给仙度瑞拉看了吗
All finished! -Are you ready to show Cinderella?
你们看
Look! There she is.
大家出发 她在那边
Let’s go!
神奇魔法
Salagadoola mechicka boola
大变身
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
都放在一起会得到什么
Put ’em together and what have you got?
大变身布
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
神奇魔法 大变身布
Salagadoola mechicka boola Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
它会变魔术,你能相信吗 大变身布
It’ll do magic, believe it or not Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
莎拉卡都拉 梅气卡布拉
Now salagadoola-mee and mechicka boola-roo
一根神奇魔棒,轻轻一挥念 大变身布
But the thingamabob that does the job is bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
仙度瑞拉 仙度瑞拉
Cinderelly! -Cinderelly!
看我们做了什么
Look what we made!
小心啊
Look out!
这是什么啊? 这是一本书 我们做的!
What’s this? -It’s a book. We made it!
你喜欢吗 我很喜欢!里面说什么?
Do ya like it? -I love it! What’s it about?
是大家的故事 真是太好了
It’s about all of us. -How wonderful!
你们一定希望 我们可以一起念故事听对吧
I don’t suppose you’d want to read this together, would you?
好耶 哦,小子
All right! -Oh, boy!
哦,小子!哦,小子!
Oh, boy! Oh, boy!
你看
Oh, look!
我们全在里面耶 这些是我们的故事
We’re all in here. And these are our stories.
很久很久以前 有一座大城♥堡♥
“Once upon a time there was a big castle,
在这城♥堡♥里住了 一个王子和王妃
“and in this castle lived a Prince and a Princess…”
这是魔法
It’s magic.
神奇魔法
Salagadoola Menchichka boola
大变身
Bibbidi bobbidi
大变身
Bibbidi bobbidi
神奇魔法
Salagadoola Menchichka boola
大变身
Bibbidi bobbidi
大变身
Bibbidi bobbidi
镜子,镜子,在墙上 你能照出我模样
Mirror, mirror, on the wall Can you picture me at all
我可以将我所想要
I can be whatever I want to be
我可以让我改变的故事
I can make my story change
就像在图片框架
Just like in a picture frame
魔法咒语和童话故事 硬币在许愿井
Magic spells and fairy tales Pennies in a wishing well
来收拾残局
To pick up the pieces
你只要看看里面
You just look inside
当你把它放在一起就是魔法
And when you put it together it’s magic
放在一起就能飞
Put it together You go ala-ka, ala-ka-zoo
当你把它放在一起就是魔法
And when you put it together it’s magic
把它放在一起 一切就能如愿
Put it together ’cause all you need is inside of you
放在一起
So put it together
就是大变身
And go Bibbidi bobbidi boo
神奇魔法
Salagadoola Menchichka boola
大变身
Bibbidi bobbidi
大变身
Bibbidi bobbidi
每个人都有一个梦 有时好像它从来没有过
Everybody has a dream Sometimes it’s like it never seems
你的愿望会变成现实
That your wish will change to reality
当你觉得已经足够了 你不想放弃
When you feel you’ve had enough don’t you think of giving up
没有你不能攀登的山
There’s no mountain you can’t climb
一步一个脚印
One step at a time
心想事成
All that you needed
地久天长
Was there all the time
当你把它放在一起就是魔法
And when you put it together it’s magic
放在一起就能飞
Put it together and go ala-ka, ala-ka-zoo
当你把它放在一起就是魔法
And when you put it together it’s magic
放在一起就能如你所愿
Put it together ’cause all you need is inside of you
放在一起
So put it together
就是大变身
And go Bibbidi bobbidi boo
神奇魔法
Salagadoola Menchichka boola
大变身
Bibbidi bobbidi
大变身
Bibbidi bobbidi
神奇魔法
Salagadoola Menchichka boola
大变身
Bibbidi bobbidi
大变身
Bibbidi bobbidi
心想事成
All that you needed
地久天长
Was there all the time
当你把它放在一起就是魔法
And when you put it together it’s magic

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!