你真是英雄
You’re a hero!
杰克,你救了大家 每次需要你的时候
Jaq, you saved the day! I can always count on you.
你就在我身边,真好 是吗
You’re right there when I need you. -I am?
是啊,真的
Yes, you are.
我好高兴你回来了
I’m so glad you’re back!
我也是
Me, too!
谢天谢地结束了 是啊
Thank goodness that’s over. -Yeah.
杰克再也不需要魔法
No more magic for Jaq-Jaq!
一点点也不要吗 哇
Not even a little? -Whoa!
魔法可以让书快点完成
Hey, magic make this go a lot faster!
去工作了
Let’s go to work.
我的老天啊 完了
Good gracious! -Oh, no!
我正在缝呢 我被泼了一身
I’m trying to sew. -I’m splattered!
真是可怕 现在怎么办
How awful! -It’s tragic!
我觉得有点头晕 小心我的尾巴
I feel a bit pale. -Watch out! That’s my tail!
不好,我们用的魔法太多了
I think we’ve had quite enough magic.
真是一团糟
What a mess! -It’s a mess, all right.
就是嘛,乱七八糟 非常乱七八糟
A big, stinky mess.
对啊 我们碰过更糟的
We’ve seen worse! -Yeah.
记得安泰西亚恋爱的时候吗
Remember when Anastasia fell in love?
我记得
I sure do.
仙度瑞拉的姐姐 那个安泰西亚
Cinderella’s stepsister? That Anastasia?
那个故事真是一团糟 对
Yeah! -Now that’s a messy story.
不对,那是一个爱情故事
No. It’s a love story.
鲁斯佛
Lucifer!
别再占着镜子不放
Stop hogging the mirror!
那是我的 不对,是我的
That’s mine! -No! It’s mine!
不对,是我的 不对,那是我的
No! Mine! -Hey! That’s mine!
你说的对
Oh, you’re right.
还给你好了 你是故意这样的
It is yours. -You did that on purpose!
才不是呢 是
Did not! -Did too!
才不是 绝对是
Did not! -Did too.
女儿们,不准你们这样吵架
Girls, stop all this bick ering at once!
仙度瑞拉的舞会明天晚上举♥行♥ 所以注意听好
Cinderella’s ball is tomorrow night, so pay attention!
国内所有的单身贵族都会到场
Every noble bachelor in the kingdom will be there.
如果你们想找到丈夫 你们就必须好好的利用这个好机会
lf you want to find a husband, you have to mak e the most of this opportunity.
你们不准再让我失望,懂吗
I won’t let you fail me, again.
是的,妈妈
Yes, Mother. -Yes, Mother.
崔西里亚,脸上再扑点粉
Drizella, pin back those curls.
安泰西亚,腮红再加深一点
Anastasia, put more colour in your cheeks!
完美的外表 是吸引合格绅士唯一的办法
A perfect appearance is the only way to attract a proper gentleman.
我一定要替你们找到有钱 有势的贵族
We shall find you men of wealth and nobility.
或者是公爵 也许是个伯爵
Maybe a count. -Or a duke.
一点也没错,过来吧
Precisely.
我们一起去添几件新衣服
Come along now. We need new gowns for the both of you.
还有珠宝 还有新鞋子
With new shoes. -And jewellery.
越时髦越好 鲁斯佛,来
The fancier the better. Lucifer, come.
鲁斯佛
Lucifer!
早安,仙度瑞拉 为什么打扮成这样
Morning, Cinderelly! Why you dressed like that?
我想装成平民去市场逛逛 让大家认不出我
I’m going to the market in disguise so no one will recognise me.
顺便还要买♥♥个花环 给王子一个惊喜
I want to surprise the Prince with a garland of flowers.
好耶… 一起来吧
Want to come along? -Oh, yeah. Let’s go!
葛斯也要去
Gus-Gus come along.
记得这个传统
Remember the tradition.
在舞会上送花环给对方 你们就会长相厮守
Give these to each other at the ball, and you’ll always be together.
你要不要买♥♥个玫瑰花环 去参加舞会啊
Don’t you need a garland of roses for the ball?
保证你可以赢得他的心
Guaranteed to win you his heart.
安泰西亚,你在做什么
Anastasia, what are you doing?
没什么,我来了
Nothing. Coming.
你烤的这些面包闻起来好香哦
Everything smells so good.
小心,还很烫 你想吃一个吗
Would you like one? Be carefuI. They’re hot.
安泰西亚,我们可以走了
Anastasia, I think not.
这店里所有的东西都很廉价
Everything in this shop is inferior.
去盖房♥子了 你可以用这些硬面包
You can build a house out of these bricks.
安泰西亚,快来
Come along, Anastasia.
一个卖♥♥面包的师♥傅♥ 你跟他说什么
You’re not to say a word to that shopk eeper.
我绝对不答应 是的,妈妈
I forbid it! -Yes, Mother.
看他的表情
He’s got that look,
我看过那种神情
and I know that look.
晕船了
Seasick?
这不好笑 我想他们恋爱了
Oh, very funny. I think they’re in love.
安泰西亚恋爱 怎么可能,仙度瑞拉
Anastasia’s in love? That’s crazy, Cinderelly!
拜托,你们两个 任何人都会恋爱
Come on, you two. Anyone can fall in love.
安泰西亚例外
Anyone but Anastasia.
也许她需要小小的帮忙 对,很大的帮忙
Maybe she just needs some help. -Yeah, lots of help.
当初你们也帮了我很多的忙 记得吗
Well, I had lots of help, too, remember?
我们必须想办法 让他们再碰一次面
We have to figure out how to get them together again.
对了,把他们引到广场 我们就这么做,
I know! We’ll lure them into the square, and here’s how we’ll do it.
小鸟去抢她的帽子
The birds will get her hat.
你们去引面包师注意 带安泰西亚回来
Get the baker’s attention. Bring Anastasia here.
他们会在店门口碰面 把面包师引出来
Get the baker outside. They’ll meet in front of the shop.
对啊,葛斯 绝对神不知鬼不觉
That’s right, Gus. They’ll never know what hit them.
嗨 -好的,伙计们…
Hey. -Okay, fellas…
引起他的注意,好了,各位 记得要做得俐落一点
Get his attention, and remember, keep it simple.
老鼠在我的面包里
Mice in my baguettes!
鲁斯佛
Lucifey!
回来啊 讨厌的东西
Come back here! Filthy creatures!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
真糗
Oh, no!
安泰西亚
Anastasia?
你来这里做什么 还穿成那样
What are you doing here dressed like that?
你看起来像个洗衣女工
You look like a laundry maid.
脸上有蛋的人可不是我
I’m not the one with egg on my face.
我看到你在面包店的事了
I saw you in the baker’s shop.
他一定认为我…
He must think I’m…
他会认为这是一个意外 还有别这么快就放弃
He saw it was an accident. Don’t give up so fast.
你知道些什么 你长得那么漂亮
What would you know? You’re beautiful.
对你一切向来都很轻松
It’s always been easy for you.
轻松?我记得的可不是这样
Easy? That’s not how I remember it.
安泰西亚 你只是需要帮忙罢了
Look, Anastasia, you just need a little help, that’s all.
要是我没有那么笨手笨脚
lf I weren’t so clumsy and plain…
别急,你跟我一起回皇宫
Listen, why don’t you come back to the castle?
先把你洗干净 然后让你们两个再见一次面
We’ll clean you up and then we’ll get you two together.
但是妈妈禁止这样 她认为他配不上我
But Mother forbids it! She thinks he’s beneath me.
可是我认为她错了 那个面包师很棒
And I think she’s wrong. The baker’s terrific.
而且他还会做菜
And he cooks, too.
鲁斯佛喜欢庞庞对吧
Lucifey like Pom-Pom, yes?
老鼠可以帮忙,不过 鲁斯佛要保证不再追老鼠
Mice can help if Lucifey promise to stop chasing mice!
成交吗
Deal?
好了,跟新的一样好 还不要停啊
There. Good as new. -Don’t stop now!
妈妈说过外表比一切都重要
Mother says that looks count for everything.
你当然要表现最好的一面
Well, of course you want to look your best,
但是这一点并不是最重要的
but that’s not the most important thing.
对,我需要的是全新的面貌
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What I need is a whole new look.
让我迷人 让我变辣
Make me look good make me look swell
让我好看
Make me look fine
我使出全力
We’re pourin’ it on, you just sit back
你放轻松等看我打扮
‘Cause, baby, you’re mine
改变我焕然一新
You send me into a spin
挥挥手出现眼前
Make a splash when you waIk in
可爱红唇秀发迷人
Those eyes so rare, the Iips, the hair
国色天香佳人
You’re a breath of fresh air
理理胡须 刷刷毛发
Brushing the fur, comb the hair out
修修指甲
Trim up the toes
换上洋装和新鞋
Give me the dress and the shoes
戴钻戒和发夹
And the jewellery and clothes
人不可貌相,海水不可斗量
You can judge your books from how the cover looks
看我锐不可档
Wear makeup by the ounce
但千万记住内在美能发光
But didn’t they tell you it’s what’s inside that counts?
让我潇洒 让我漂亮
Make me a star, make me look great