白云蓝天呼唤我不怕考验
Blue skies showing everything’s going right
只抱怨不会行动
You’ll never stop the raining by sitting and complaining
谁也无法改变在你四周的事
It all comes down to you
展开笑颜参考意见
You’ll smile again, it happens when
自然有快乐时
You change your point of view
我喜欢上面这里的风景
I love the view from up here!
个子小心眼好
When you’re small, one-inch tall
突然变成六英尺高
And then you’re 6’2″
你成了大人物 全世界都仰赖你法宝
You’ve hit the big time now and the world is looking up to you
她在哪里 我应该怎么说
There she is. What am I going to say?
仙度瑞拉王妃 是我,杰克
Princess Cinderelly, it’s me, Jaq!
你看我变成人了 我现在也是人了
Look, I’m human now. I’m human now, too!
个子小心眼好
When you’re small, one-inch tall
突然变成六英尺高
And then you’re 6’2″
你成了大人物
You’ve hit the big time now
仙度瑞拉!是我!
Cinderelly! It’s me!
全世界都仰赖你法宝
The world is looking up to you
法宝
Yeah, you
亲爱的先生 我是人
My dear sir. -Oh, you poor man!
爵士… 我是…
Sir… -I’m…
休爵士,你好啊
Sir Hugh, is it?
很高兴认识你 我也…很高兴认识你
Well, then. Pleased to know you. -I knows to please you, too!
休爵士,你还好吗 是的,是的,我…
Are you all right, Sir Hugh? -Yes, yes, I…
姓休?是比利时的姓吧 什么,不对,不对
Hugh, eh? Would that be Belgian? -What? Eh, no, no.
当然不对 你没有口音
No, no, no, of course not. No accent.
不好意思弄脏你衣服 来,我帮你擦一擦
I’m so sorry about the mess. Here, let me help you.
这就是我来这儿的原因 不用…
No, no, that’s why I’m here. To help you. I’m…
委员会派你来的 我是来帮你的
The committee sent you!
你是来帮忙嘉年华会的
You’re here to help with the Spring Festival?
你是荷兰人 不对,我是说…我是…
You’re Dutch! -No. I mean yes. But I’m…
迟到了!王妃殿下,我们迟到了 我们该回皇宫去了
Late! Your Highness, it is late. We’re expected back at the palace.
一起骑马回去吧 骑马,骑在马背上
Shall we ride back together? -Ride? On horses?
乖乖马 休爵士
Nice horsie! -Sir Hugh?
你以前骑过马吗
Have you ridden before?
休爵士,休爵士?你在这里
Sir Hugh? Sir Hugh? There you are.
哇!一大束桃花耶
Peach blossoms.
你真好,这些花好美,谢谢
Aren’t you sweet? They’re beautiful. Thank you.
王妃殿下,你来了
Highness, there you are.
裁缝现在惊慌失措 厨师那儿有个麻烦
The tailor is in a dither. The cook is having a crisis.
动物训练师被吓破了胆子 他们全都要找你
The animal trainer is flummoxed! And they’re all asking for you.
请帮这些花找个花瓶好吗 我马上就回来
Could you please find a vase for these? I’ll be right back.
你帮了好多忙 休爵士,谢谢你
Thank you, Sir Hugh. You’re a big help.
帮仙度瑞拉处理这些花 好极了
Perfect. Helping Cinderelly with flowers.
庞庞
Pom-Pom!
我不应该怕一只猫的
I shouldn’t be afraid of cat!
我现在是人了 比猫还大
I am human now. Bigger than cat.
但是我还是怕猫
But I am still afraid of cat!
真好,你找到花瓶了
Oh, good. You found a vase.
刚刚好耶 我要跟王妃说
Happy to help. What I want to…
女伯爵来了 在大厅等您
The Countess Legrande is awaiting you in the dining hall.
你能先帮我招呼她吗 休爵士
Think you could keep her company till I get there?
老鼠
A mouse!
我在干嘛?我现在是人了
What am I doing? I’m a man now.
又大又肥的老鼠 不,是葛斯
A big, fat mouse! -Oh, no. Gus-Gus!
滚开
Get away!
我的英雄,你救了我
My hero. Oh, you saved me.
太好了,我们找到带头 跳第一支舞的人了
Well, I think we just found the couple to lead the first dance.
我们最好赶快开始准备 休爵士,我会派个车夫给你
We better go get ready. I’ll send a valet for you, Sir Hugh.
嘉年华会见罗
See you at the festival.
玛丽,杰克在哪里啊
Hey, Mary, where’s Jaq-Jaq?
葛斯,我不知道啊 我也在为他担心
I don’t know, Gus. I’m worried about him.
我在这里
Here I am.
等一等
Wait!
是我耶
It’s me.
杰克,亲爱的,一切都还好吗
Jaq, is everything all right, dear?
对,很好,没问题
Yes. Great. No problem.
你把你的朋友们吓了一大跳呢
Well, I think you gave your friends a bit of a fright.
他们居然不理我 玛丽也跑了
They ran away from me. Even Mary.
你不会还想当一只老鼠吧
Now surely you don’t miss being a mouse.
不会我想不会吧
No, I guess not.
你当人不快乐吗
Aren’t you happy being human?
快乐 可是没有我想得这么容易
Yeah. Sure not as easy as I thought.
我会撑下去的
But I know I’ll get it.
仙度瑞拉王妃殿下正在找您
Cinderella is asking for you.
嘉年华会就要开始了
The evening’s festivities are upon us.
啧啧 杰克
Zug-zug! -Jaq?
啧啧,爵士,我对这个名词并不很熟悉
Zug-zug, eh? I don’t believe I’m familiar with that expression.
那当然,那是法文
It means… It’s French.
法文是吗 这就难怪了
French, is it? Well, that explains everything.
各位先生、女士 春季嘉年华会正式开始
Ladies and gentlemen, let the Spring Festival begin.
欢迎参观嘉年华会 好好玩
I’ll race you to the Ferris wheel! -Look there.
我要去看小丑
Hi, kids!
有大象,走啊 我最喜欢大象了
An elephant! Come on! I just love elephants!
国王陛下,我… 走
Your Majesty… -Let’s go!
各位仔细看 你们会不会啊
Around the world!
我厉不厉害,你看看
Up and down. Up and down. Around like a Ferris wheel.
玛丽,你确定杰克在这里吗
Are you sure Jaq-Jaq’s here, Mary?
葛斯,他一定在 我们去找他
He must be, Gus. Let’s find him.
休爵士,玩得还愉快吗
Sir Hugh, are you enjoying yourself?
我…有件事我…
Well, there’s something…
你不是要说我的悄悄话吧,爵士
You’re not whispering about me, are you?
我答应要请你们两位来开舞的
I believe I promised you two the first dance.
你跳得多可爱,天啊
What a lovely dancer. Oh, my!
休爵士!
Sir Hugh!
这是你的小猫咪吗
Is that your kitty?
真的很可爱
Isn’t she precious?
准备跳下一支舞了吗
Ready for the next dance?
乖乖猫
Nice kitty.
我讨厌大象
I hate elephants!
停下来
Stop!
这全是我的错 我真希望神仙教母在这里
This is all my fault! Wish Fairy Godmother was here.
杰克,这是你可以帮忙的机会了
Jaq, this is your chance to help.
我能做什么
What can I do?
哦!一只大象 你想什么可以阻止大象啊
An elephant. What do you think could stop him?
我命令你停下来 我不知道
Stop in the name of the King! -Don’t know.
比方说一只老鼠
Perhaps a mouse?
所有的大象好像都怕老鼠
Aren’t all elephants afraid of mice?
你是个人,还是老鼠
Are you a man or a mouse?
我是一只老鼠
I’m a mouse!
坐下,坐下
Sit down, sit down.
老天啊
Oh, dear, now!
别动,别动
Hold it, Hold it.
这咒语怎么念的
How does it go again?
停下来
Stop.
停下来
Stop.
对了,
Oh, yes!
大变身布
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
救命啊
Help!
我可以看到我的城♥堡♥
I can see my castle!
只有老鼠才办得到的 我猜有些事
I guess there are some things only a mouse can do.
我是只老鼠
I’m a mouse!
对,我是只老鼠
Yes! I’m a mouse!
我好高兴我是只老鼠 我是只老鼠
I’m a mouse! I’m so glad I’m a mouse!
杰克回来了
I’m a mouse! Jaq is back! I’m a mouse! A mouse!
我是只小老鼠 我是只老鼠,我是只老鼠
M-O-U-S-E. I’m a mousie mousie!
是休爵士的小猫咪
Sir Hugh’s kitty!
来吧,甜心 我们去找你的主人
Come, sweetums. Let’s go find your master.
你真是最可爱最宝贝的小东西
Aren’t you just the sweetest, little, most precious baby?
杰克,你刚刚好勇敢
Jaq, that was so brave!
玛丽,我真的好想你
Mary, I really missed you.