而我非常荣幸 能为王妃殿下服务
And I am honoured to be at Her Highness’s service.
将来我们一定会是好朋友的
I think we’re going to be great friends.
我告诉我儿子他可真会挑
I told my son he had chosen well.
你是天生的王妃
You’re a natural.
万岁!万岁!
Hooray! Hooray!
再继续跳吧
Another dance!
我很高兴你照自己的方式做
I’m glad you do things your own way.
总有一天我会是一个好王妃
Someday I’ll get this princess thing right.
我想那一天就是今天
I think that day is today.
仙度瑞拉真的改变了 皇宫里的很多事
Well, Cinderella certainly turned things around, didn’t she?
对,不用梳高高的头发
Yeah, no more big hair.
也没有梅子
Or prunes.
“墨汁”
INK
我拿不起来
Can’t get it.
我来帮点忙吧
Let me help with that.
我不太喜欢这些法术 小心啊
Watch it. I don’t like that magic stuff.
还记得上次发生的事情吗 我们应该也纪录下那个故事
Remember what happened last time. -Oh, now there’s a story we should tell.
对,真的很精采
Yeah, that’s a good one!
不要,不要… 那个故事非常的无聊
Oh, no. No, no, no. Very, very boring story.
我们可不想听那个故事
We don’t want to hear that one.
杰克,那个我爱听 好,那就说吧
But, Jaq, it’s my favourite. -Okay, let’s hear it.
那个愿望是很不寻常 亲爱的,杰克
Well, it certainly was an unusual wish, Jaq, dear.
事情的发展 可惜也没照你计划的
But things didn’t turn out quite the way you had planned.
杰克,我们在花♥园♥里做什么
What are we doing in the garden, Jaq-Jaq?
葛斯还没有吃早餐呢
Gus-Gus not had breakfast yet.
葛斯,我们要摘一些花朵 去送给仙度瑞拉
Gus-Gus, we’re going to pick flowers for Cinderelly.
为什么啊
What for?
我们都还没有机会为她做点事 因为到现在
We never get to do anything for Cinderelly now.
我们做过了
Sure we do.
做过什么 我看看哦
like what? -Well, let’s see.
看吧
See?
仙度瑞拉不需要老鼠 有很多人在帮她了
Cinderelly don’t need mice-mice. She got lots of people to help her.
我想要带一大束花送给她
Well, I want to bring her a big bunch of flowers.
这样够了 眼光要放大,葛斯
That’s enough! -You’ve got to think big, Gus-Gus.
是庞庞…
Pom-Pom!
王妃殿下,您的花 谢谢
Your flowers, Highness. -Well, thank you.
这些比昨天的花更漂亮
Oh, these are even prettier than yesterday’s.
这是明天的节庆还剩下 必须准备进行的准备工作
Here’s the list of remaining preparations for the festival tomorrow.
我们这里举办的宴会还真多
We sure throw a lot of parties around here, don’t we?
这一次不只是宴会,殿下
This is no mere party, Highness.
这是春季的嘉年华会
This is the Spring Festival!
两位,你们早安啊 你们拿了什么来
Oh, good morning, fellas. What do you have there?
给你的 可惜花太小了
For you. But they’re too small.
这些花好漂亮 你们好体帖,谢谢
They’re beautiful! How very sweet. Thank you.
王妃殿下,嘉年华会的委员们
Your Highness, the festival committee
全都在会议室
is assembled in the library
等候您的指示
awaiting your instructions.
你的澡盆在浴室等着你呢
And the bath is in the pantry awaiting you.
两位,稍候见罗
I’ll see you later, boys.
早安,杰克
Good morning, Jaq.
嗨!玛丽,漂亮的外套
Hello, Mary. Pretty coat!
我为你做的
I made it for you.
想试试看吗
Want to try it on?
真好耶
Oh, very nice.
仙度瑞拉,忘了宴会清单
Cinderelly forgot party list!
把清单拿给仙度瑞拉 杰克可以帮忙
Jaq can help. Take list to Cinderelly!
我来接!没问题
I got it! No problem.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
王子和我会一起剪彩 然后嘉年华会就开始
The Prince and I will cut the ribbon to begin the festival.
还有其他建议吗
Any other suggestions?
我建议 我们把春季嘉年华会延到夏天
I propose we move the Spring festival to summer.
这一点我怎么没有想到呢 真天才
Genius! I wish I had thought of it myself.
春季嘉年华会了 那么我想这就不叫
It wouldn’t be a Spring Festival any more.
对…说的是
Yes, yes, quite so.
当然不算了 王妃殿下
Of course not, I dare say, Your Highness.
好香
Yummy.
我们不应该邀请小孩
Perhaps we should not invite the children.
别让他们来 不要小孩 真是好主意
Can’t open. -No children. A brilliant idea.
但是嘉年华会是为小孩办的
The festival is for children.
这个提议更杰出
An even more brilliant rebuttal!
我只有同意了 但是要排好长的队伍
Oh, I suppose. But the lines are so long.
没问题,再多加一些木马
No problem. We’ll add more rides.
救命啊!好可怕的小老鼠 真是恶心,救命啊
Help! I can’t stand mice! Oh, no! Disgusting!
杰克,你还好吗
Jaq, are you all right?
没有帮到仙度瑞拉 杰克只会制♥造♥麻烦
No help to Cinderelly. Just mak e a big mess.
杰克,我也很难过 这样吧
I’m sorry, Jaq. Tell you what.
我打算到园游会场地去 你跟我一块儿去好了
I’m about to go out to the fairgrounds. Why don’t you come?
我真的需要你的帮忙 帮忙,啧啧
I could really use your help. -Help? Zug-zug!
十分钟以后在马厩跟我碰面
Meet me at the stabIes in ten minutes.
没问题
No problem.
马儿乖啊
Here we are. There, Charger.
不知道仙度瑞拉在这里 能找得到我吗
Wow. Not sure Cinderelly can find me down here.
杰克
Jaq?
杰克 仙度瑞…
Jaq? -Hey, Cind…
杰克
Jaq?
王妃殿下 你的护卫在外面等你
Your Highness, your escort is waiting outside.
谢谢 杰克
Thank you. Jaq?
仙度瑞拉
Cinderelly!
算了,他大概有事吧
Oh, well. I guess he couldn’t come.
完了
Oh, no!
仙度瑞拉,等等
Cinderelly, wait!
仙度瑞拉
Cinderelly!
嗨!
Hey!

Hey.
仙度瑞拉
Cinderelly?
我没有办法做任何事 我帮不上忙
I never get to do anything any more. I never get to help.
被丢在后面 甩在泥巴里 我以前帮的忙很多啊
Get left behind sitting in the dirt. Used to help a lot.
现在太小不能做这个 太小不能做那个
Now I’m too small to do this, too small to do that,
太小帮不了仙度瑞拉
too small to help Cinderelly.
对任何人都没有用
No good to anybody!
皇宫不像老家那样
Castle not like old house.
皇宫是给大人住的 哪里都不适合老鼠
Castle for big people. No place for mice!
什么东西都比我还大 连花都比我大
Everything’s bigger than me. Even flowers bigger!
我不喜欢这么小 不喜欢当一只老鼠
Don’t like being small. Don’t like being a mouse.
我真希望很大
I wish I was big!
好了,亲爱的
There, there, dear.
告诉我…
Tell me all…
杰克 杰克
Jaq? Jaq?
亲爱的,你在这儿啊
Oh, there you are, dear.
我听到你许的愿了 你不喜欢现在这样子吗
I heard your wish, Jaq. Aren’t you happy the way you are?
只有大人才能帮仙度瑞拉 我希望我大一点
Only big people help Cinderelly. I want to be big!
不对,我希望变成…人类
No, I want to be human.
人类?我的老天啊
Human? Oh, good heavens!
杰克,你一直在用你的方式 帮助仙度瑞拉的
But, Jaq, you’ve always helped Cinderella just the way you are.
仙度瑞拉现在是王妃了 没时间理老鼠
Cinderelly’s a princess now. No time for mice.
反正也没有人喜欢老鼠
Nobody likes mice anyway.
原来你是这么想的
So that’s what you think.
我被大猫欺负 还有马匹 还有可怕的胖女人
I get beat up by cat and horse and big, scary lady!
人类比较大 比较大♥比♥较好
Humans are bigger. Bigger better.
如果你真的这么觉得的话呢
lf you really feel that way
那我只有实现你的愿望 才会知道罗
perhaps it would be for the best to grant your wish.
大变身布
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
阳光跟着你普照大地
The sun’s up shining, silver lining
这将是多美好的一天
It’s gonna be a beautiful day
真想不到我是人了 你好吗
Jaq. The human Jaq. How do you do?
听那钟声鸟儿欢唱
Church bells ringing, birds all singing
多快乐活似神仙
Everything’s going my way
活似神仙 我真的是人了
Zug-zug. I really am human.
微风吹闻花香
Climb the trees, smell the breeze
开怀放声笑
Laugh with all your might

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!