不行,公爵绝对不能坐在 侯爵之上,男爵之下
No. You must never seat a duke above a marquis or below a baron.
王妃殿下,哪个颜色才对
Which colour is correct, Your Highness?
黄色还是米色
Cream or ecru?
米色好了
Ecru?
拜托,不行 黄色
Goodness, no. Cream.
那两个颜色没什么差别
But there isn’t any difference.
老天,这么少时间,这么多要学
Oh, my. So much to learn. So little time.
在国宴里依照惯例
At the banquet, as always,
国宴的菜单包括 半熟的烤牛肉
the royal menu shall consist of the rarest roast beef,
法式洋葱汤 新鲜马铃薯泥,法式烤面包
French onion soup, tarragon mashed potatoes, freshly baked baguettes,
国内最棒的巧克力 至于甜点呢
the finest truffles in the kingdom and, for dessert,
有挪威式炖梅子
Norwegian stewed prunes.
梅子…当甜点
Prunes? For dessert?
这是从来没有改变过的传统 国王喜欢的
The King expects it. It is a tradition that is never broken.
而且我…也喜欢
Besides, I like them.
王妃殿下会在这个地点 欢迎她的贵宾
Your Highness shall pause here to greet her noble guests.
请记得 对皇族点点头,对贵族挥挥手
Remember. Curtsy to royalty, wave to nobility.
我知道,这个我会
I know I can do this right.
仙度瑞拉 仙度瑞拉…嗨
Cinderella! -Cinderella! Hi!
我的朋友!你们好
My friends! Hello! Hello!
看到你们好开心 请等一下
How nice to see you. Wait just a minute.
把大门打开 不行,不行
Open the gate! -No, no, no!
大门只能为皇族的贵宾打开
These gates are onIy opened for royal visitors.
你一定要记得这些规矩
You must remember the rules.
平民是绝对不准进入皇宫
Commoners are never allowed in the palace.
这根本不可能
It simply isn’t done.
再见
Bye-bye!
王妃殿下,皇族一定要
At the very least, one must learn to dance
自然优雅地跳舞
with poise and grace.
我在努力了,我…我只是需要多加练习
I’m trying, I just need more practise.
一定要十全十美 这是国王最喜欢的舞曲
It must be perfect. It is the King’s favourite dance.
不对,不对,王妃殿下 你一定要跳的更慢更正式
No, no, no, Your Highness. It must be slower and more formal.
王妃殿下,粉色或白色
Your Highness, eggshell or bone?
粉色 白色
Eggshell? -Bone.
请问谁坐在伯爵旁边
Now, who sits next to the count?
是侯爵 公爵吗
The duk e? -The marquis.
做什么的 金或银
Gold or silver? -For what?
男爵还是子爵 谁?
Baron or viscount? -Who?
应该喝红茶还是清茶 我不知道
Pekoe or Darjeeling? -I don’t know!
炖的还是烤的
Braised or broiIed?
站着还是坐着 鱼还是鸡
Fish or fowl? -Stand or sit?
注意节奏 往上往下
Mind the music! -Hair up or down?
错还是对 小心椅子 挥手还是敬礼 左或右…
Left or right? -One or two?
王妃殿下,王妃殿下
Watch the chair! -Your Highness!
这支舞曲最好是站起来跳 王妃殿下
Your Highness, the dance is best performed on one’s feet.
哼!这下可有好戏看
This is a disaster.
可怜的仙度瑞拉 拜托不要哭
Poor Cinderelly. Please don’t cry.
仙度瑞拉不快乐 小老鼠也不开心
Cinderelly not happy, mice-mice not happy.
杰克,我该怎么办才好
Jaq, what am I going to do?
我根本就当不好王妃
I’m a complete failure as a princess.
我为什么没有办法做好呢
Why can’t I Iearn to do this right?
你看看我
Look at me.
仙度瑞拉看来不像仙度瑞拉了
Cinderelly not look like Cinderelly.
真的耶 反正就是有点不太对劲
It’s true. Something’s just not right here.
比方炖梅子
like stewed prunes?
一点也没错 还有他们为什么要让皇宫那么暗
Exactly, Gus. And why do they have to keep the palace so dark?
还有那个可怕的舞
And that awful dance.
还有那些 看起来全都一样的无聊颜色
And those boring colours that all look the same.
还有炖梅子
And stewed prunes!
尤其是那些 不准平民进来皇宫的规矩
Especially those rules about keeping commoners out of the palace!
王子娶我的时候我是个女佣
Why, I was a dish maid when the Prince married me.
他爱的人是…原来的我
And he loves me because I’m me.
我一直在跟着别人的规矩 去想当别人
I’ve been trying to obey someone else’s rules about who I should be
去学怎么样穿衣服
and how I should dress.
还有这个发型
This hair!
我知道我做得到的 只要我不要再去学着当别人了
l know I can do this. I just have to stop trying to be someone else.
杰克,她会怎么做
What’ll she do, Jaq-Jaq?
我要照自己的方式来策划国宴 葛斯
Gus, I’m going to plan this banquet my way.
红尘世事多变 没有规则能永远
Who’s to say the rules must stay the same forevermore?
把大门打开
Open the gates!
规定会一再出现 反覆只是一瞬间
Whoever made them had to change the rules that came before
走自己的路
So make your own way
梦想迎你往前
Show the beauty within
朝着心的方向 前方一片蓝天
When you follow your heart there’s no heart you can’t win
谢谢你
Why, thank you!
王妃殿下 国王绝对不会赞成
Your Highness, the King would not approve.
你应该要邀请公爵、伯爵 还有其他的贵族
You’re supposed to be inviting dukes and counts and other aristocrats.
我会邀请他们 还会邀请我在村子里所有的朋友
I am inviting them, along with all my friends here in the village.
王妃殿下 我真心的建议您别这样
Your Highness, I strongly advise against it.
这种改变 在皇宫是绝对不可能的
It’s simply not the way things are done.
趁这个机会 你也应该试试新的改变
Perhaps the time has come to try something new.
展开你双臂天际不再遥远
So reach for the sky it’s not high as it seems
你终于发现 实践让你实现
Just follow your heart go as far as your dreams
这个宴会是需要改变 就从甜点开始
This party needs help, starting with dessert.
不要梅子
No prunes. Yuck!
杰克喜欢巧克力
Jaq-Jaq love chocolate.
巧克力布丁 这个甜点听起来好多了
Chocolate pudding! Now that sounds good.
“梅子”
Prunes
我从来没有跳过这种舞
We never get to dance like this.
尽情地探索不怕犯错
Dance if you want to don’t fear you’ll fall
努力过,才算无怨地 无悔地忠于自我
Take a chance, ’cause it’s better than never to chance it at all
这是不可能的 这根本就是不可能的
It simply isn’t done. It simply isn’t done!
这是不可能的
It simply isn’t done!
根本不可能 根本不可能,根本不可能
It simply isn’t done, it simply isn’t done, it simply isn’t done.
世界纵然瞬息万变不要惊慌
There’s a world full of changing and you’ve just begun
勇敢往前闯,释放出能量
Don ‘t let them tell you it’s simply not done
阳光指引你心的方向在前方
When you follow your heart you’ll shine bright as the sun
王妃殿下,黄色还是肤色 你喜欢哪个颜色
Your Highness, sand or buff? -Which colour do you like?
粉红
Pink!
就是它
Perfect.
好像还是少了一样什么东西
Something’s still missing.
这样才比较像样一点
Now, that’s more like it.
国王会怎么说 我知道这是一大改变
What will the King say? -I know this is a big change.
让我用我的方式试试
But I have to try this my way.
好吧,我希望你知道 你自己在做什么
Well, then, I certainly hope you know what you’re doing.
仙度瑞拉,他们回来了 他们回来了
They’re here, Cinderelly! They’re here!
好吧,现在回头已经来不及了
Well, it’s too late to turn back now.
这种舞才比较像话嘛
Now, this dance is more like it.
这种舞真是太可怕了
This dance is horrifying!
国王陛下,要来了
The King has arrived.
有布丁啊
Pudding!
这里到底是怎么一回事
What in blazes is going on here?
国王陛下
Your Majesty!
是谁把窗帘拉开的 全是王妃殿下的杰作
Who opened those curtains? -This is all Princess Cinderella’s doing!
好可爱的月亮
What a lovely moon.
我劝过她好几回 有平民进了皇宫
I tried to teach her, sire. -Commoners in the palace?
她就是不肯听我的
She simply refused to listen.
阿昌,是你啊 这真是丑闻
Oh, hello, Giuseppe! -It’s a scandal!
国王陛下…我可以解释
Your Majesty, I can explain.
这是什么
What is this?
陛下,是您的甜点
Your dessert, sire.
甜点不吃梅子了吗?
No prunes for dessert?
这点真是太可恶了
An absolute outrage!
巧克力,很好吃嘛
Chocolate. My favourite!
音乐是怎么了 大家一起跳舞吧
What happened to the music? Everybody dance!
我就说我们这里 需要点新的改变
I always said we needed some new traditions around here.
普露登丝,去玩吧 别错过这儿的乐趣
Go on, now, Prudence. You’re missing all the fun.
我错过了什么吗 还好啦
Did I miss something? -Surprise!
成功的国宴,棒极了
Splendid job. Splendid!
这一切都要归功给仙度瑞拉王妃 陛下
It is the Princess who deserves your praise, sire.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!