快啊,葛斯,快一点
Come on, Gus-Gus. Faster!
杰克,赶什么嘛,赶什么嘛
What’s the hurry, Jaq-Jaq? What’s the hurry?
神仙教母来了
Fairy Godmother’s here.
她要念仙度瑞拉的故事耶
She’s gonna read us the Cinderelly story.
庞庞
Pom-Pom.
“庞庞”
Pom-Pom
葛斯,来吧
Come on, Gus!
仙度瑞拉跟王子 从此就过着幸福快乐的日子
“Cinderella and the Prince lived happily ever after.
说完了
“The end.”
我们错过了
We missed it?
你可以念点别的啊 葛斯,对不起
Maybe you could read another one. -I’m sorry, Gus,
这是唯一的一本 仙度瑞拉故事书
but that’s the onIy Cinderella book there is.
对啊,葛斯 你也听到了 说完了 没有了
Yeah, Gus-Gus. You heard her. The end. That’s all.
我们可以自己做一本书
Maybe we could mak e another book.
我们来说故事 还要加上图画
We can telI the stories. -And make the drawings!
对啊… 对啊…
Yeah! -Yeah!
真是一个好主意啊
What an excellent idea.
不对,不对,等一下
No, no, wait a minute.
有谁会想要看老鼠做成的故事
Who’d wanna read a book made by mice?
如果是你们做的
Cinderella would read it.
仙度瑞拉就会想看 我知道她一定会喜欢的
And if you made it, I know that she’d love it.
我们又不知道怎么做书啊
But we don’t know how to mak e a book.
亲爱的,别担心 这点我可以帮忙
Don’t worry, dear. I think I can help.
神奇魔法 大变身
Salagadoola mechicka boola Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
都放在一起 会得到什么
Put ’em together and what have you got?
大变身布
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
还要什么
Now, what do we need?
铅笔、蜡笔
A pencil, indeed. -And crayons.
颜料 胶水和擦布
And glitter. -And glue.
再用针和麻线把书牢牢缝好
We’ll sew up the book with a thread and a hook.
大变身布
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
哦!非常好,小老鼠做得好 可是还欠了点儿东西
Very nice. Well done, little mice. But something is missing, it’s true.
你看纸上是空的
Look there. The pages are bare.
故事得由你们来补 谁?我们?
We need a story from you. -Who, us?
不行,我们哪知道什么好故事
No, no, we don’t know any good stories.
等一等,等一等! 这个呢 第一天进宫的故事
Wait, wait! How’s about “First Day in Castle”?
对,这个故事很棒
Oh, yeah. That is a good one.
我也很想听听这个故事
I’d love to hear all about it.
这是仙度瑞拉和王子刚结完婚
It was right after Cinderelly and the Prince married.
小老鼠全都搬到了大皇宫里面
Mice-mice moved to the big castle.
整个皇宫都是我们的了
We had it all to ourselves,
我们也过着非常的悠闲
and we were having the time of our lives.
仙度瑞拉回来了
Cinderelly’s back!
老天,他们回来了 他们回来了
Oh, dear, they’re back! -They’re back!
他们回来了 他们回来了
They’re back! -They’re back!
我们回来了 欢迎回家
We’re back! -Welcome home.
我会住在城♥堡♥里 我还是不敢相信
I still can’t believe I’m going to live in a castle.
告诉我,我真的不是在作梦
Are you sure this isn’t just a dream?
你现在是王子妃了
You’re a princess now.
仙度瑞拉王妃
Princess Cinderella.
她根本就不知道 怎么当一个王妃
She won’t even know the first thing about being a princess.
她刚刚才度蜜月回来嘛
She just got back from her honeymoon.
好好教导那个女孩是你的责任
It’s going to be your duty to prepare the girl.
国王陛下,这是我的荣幸
Your Majesty, I am honoured.
傻瓜,不是你 普露登丝
Not you, ninny. Prudence!
当然不是你
Of course not you.
国王陛下这一次 想把事情给做好
He wants the job done right the first time.
从现在开始 国宴就是仙度瑞拉的责任了
The royal banquet will be Cinderella’s responsibility now.
您说的是…国宴
The royal banquet?
你要教她应该知道的一切事情
You’ll teach her everything she needs to know.
但是…陛下,她根本不知道 怎么样去策划一个国宴
But, sire, she won’t know anything about planning a royal banquet.
我根本就不知道 怎样策划一个国宴
I don’t know anything about planning a royal banquet.
不过我可以留到十二点以后
Oh, well. At least I can stay past midnight.
我会永远待在你身边 好极了
Perfect! And I’ll be right by your side.
你要我现在就出门
I have to go? Now?
我不能就这样丢下我的王妃 父王
Father, I can’t just abandon my princess!
只剩下两天了 尤其现在离国宴
Not with the royal banquet only two days away.
我们有很重要的 国家大事要处理 胡说八道
Nonsense! We have important matters of state to attend to.
很重要的国家大事
lmportant matters of state!
父王…
Father…
她没有时间可以准备
She hasn’t had time to prepare.
她以前又没有当过王妃
She’s never been a princess before.
陛下,恕我斗胆 您也非常看重您的国宴吧
I dare say, Majesty, you do like your banquets just so, eh?
有点儿太过份了 这样要求王子妃
It’s a great deal to ask of the poor girl.
胡说八道
Nonsense!
国王陛下,我可以做好这些准备工作 就跟以前一样
Your Majesty, I can take care of the preparations as I always do.
只管教她怎么做
Just show her what to do!
我们现在有王妃了 策划国宴是她的责任
We have a princess now. It’s her duty to plan the banquet.
而忍♥受这些是国王的责任
And the King’s duty to endure it.
是的,国王陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
好了,我们出发了
Now off we go!
谢谢了 对不起,一回来我就得离开你
Thank you. -I’m sorry I have to rush off.
别担心,我不会有事的
Don’t worry. I’ll be fine.
一定会出乎我们意料 我相信你策划的宴会
I know you’re gonna surprise us with an incredible feast.
只希望到时候你们不会太意外
I just hope you’re not too surprised.
仙度瑞拉
Cinderelly!
杰克!葛斯!玛丽!嗨,老朋友们
Jaq! Gus! Mary! Hello, old friends.
布鲁诺
Bruno!
你们快看,好大的椅子 是仙度瑞拉王妃的
Look-look. Big chair for Princess Cinderelly!
我的天啊
Oh, my.
城♥堡♥也好大
Big castle, too.
仙度瑞拉,别担心 我们老鼠来帮忙了
Don’t worry, Cinderelly. Us mice here to help.
杰克,谢谢 我们明天还有一整天要忙呢
Why, thank you, Jaq. We’ve got a big day ahead of us tomorrow.
各位,往这一边
This way, fellas.
早安,王妃殿下
Good morning, Your Highness.
王妃殿下
Your Highness!
早餐做好罗 今天吃起司蛋卷怎么样啊
Ready for breakfast? How does a cheese omelette sound?
王妃不见了
The Princess is missing!
喂!女孩 你有没有看见王妃啊
You! You, girI! Have you seen the Princess?
普露登丝,你早啊
Good morning, Prudence.
我以为你… 哎哟!看你那一身衣服
Oh, I thought you… But those awful clothes!
我刚刚没认出你来 王妃殿下
Well, I didn’t recognise you, Your Highness.
容我介绍你的帖身侍女
Allow me to introduce your ladies-in-waiting.
碧翠斯跟戴芙妮 很高兴认识你们
Beatrice and Daphne. -Pleased to meet you.
刚好来吃早餐吧
You’re just in time for breakfast.
吃早餐?土司加果酱?
Breakfast? With toast and jam?
王妃殿下 王妃绝对不用自己准备早餐的
Your Highness, a princess never prepares her own meals.
我们皇宫的规矩不是这样的
That is not how things are done.
这里连早餐都有规矩
There are rules about breakfast?
我们这里有很多规矩 王妃殿下
Of course there are rules, Your Highness.
但是你不知道城♥堡♥里的规矩 并不是你的错
But it’s not your fault that you don’t know the traditions of the castle.
正是国王希望我教你的 这些事情
That’s what the King expects me to teach you.
我相信我很快就会学会
I’m sure I can learn it in no time.
来吧,没时间胡搞了
Come along. There’s no time to dally.
只管听我的一切就会没事了
Just do as I say, and everything will be fine.
要是国王一定会吓坏的
The King would be horrified
看到国宴的女主人 打扮的像一个洗碗的女佣
to find the hostess of the royal banquet dressed like a scullery maid!
王妃一定要穿得像一个皇族
A princess must be attired like royalty.
我一定要天天穿着这个吗
Do I have to wear this all the time?
当然不是,王妃殿下
Oh, of course not, Your Highness.
还要穿得更正式才行 你晚餐的时候
You’ll need something much more formal for dinner.
我可不可以穿我自己的衣服
Couldn’t I just wear one of my own dresses?
真是有趣,王妃殿下 这是绝不可能的
Very amusing, Your Highness, but it simply isn’t done.
今天的天气非常好 我们把窗帘打开吧
It’s such a beautiful day. Why don’t we open the curtains?
不行… 这些窗帘从来没有拉开过
No, no, no! These curtains are never opened.
而且也不该由王妃来拉开
And certainly not by a princess.
这是绝对不可能的事
It most definitely isn’t done.
公爵和子爵坐的最靠近国王
Duk es and viscounts sit nearest the King
除非现场还有侯爵
unless there is a marquis present.
不是很好吗 大家都坐自己喜欢的位置
Wouldn’t it be nice if people could sit where they like?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!