Just keep your weight on me.
对 就这样
There you go.
温斯顿
Winston?

Good.
不错
Good.
我现在要放手了
I’m going to take my hands away now.
狄更斯以前几乎每周都要从他肯特郡的家步行到伦敦
Dickens used to walk from his home in Kent to London almost every week.
你听说过吗 -没有
Did you know that? – No.
我听说过 我父亲告诉我的
I did, my dad told me that.
她父亲是一个文学工会主义者
Her father’s a sort of literary trade unionist.
如果这件事 噢 -噢
If such a thing is possi… oh! – Oh!
还好吗
Are you alright?
嗯 还好
Yes, I am.
受伤了吗 -没有
Does it hurt? – No.
我们慢慢地 -好的
Let’s try slowly. – Alright.
慢慢地 慢慢地 慢慢地
Slowly, slowly, slowly.
来 拄着拐杖 好了
Here, lean on the stick, that’s right.
好 一二三
Okay, one, two, three, and…
我们去把轮椅拿过来 -不要轮椅
Let’s get the wheelchair. – No wheelchair!
我才不要像一个该死的国君一样被推进政党会议厅
I’m not being carried into the party conference looking like a bloody maharajah.
你上次来看温斯顿的时候 他的情绪怎么样
What was Winston’s mood like when you were last with him?
你知道的 就是温斯顿的情绪
Winstonian, as you would expect.
但是他知道自己的身体无法好转了
But physically, he knows he can’t carry on.
我的意思是 他捡板球的时候 几乎离不开轮椅
I mean, he can barely get out of his wheelchair and pick up a croquet ball.
我想这样他还会轻松一点
I think he’ll be relieved.
你待会跟他说的时候要坚定
You’ll have to be firm with him.
那是自然
Of course.
安东尼 我们已经等得够久了
We’ve waited long enough, Anthony.
坐好了
Here you go.
乔克 把那幅没画完的画布给我拿过来
Jock, bring me an unfinished canvas.
我想让安东尼看到我整个下午都在画画
I want Anthony to think I’ve been doing this all afternoon.
轮椅藏在哪儿
Where shall I hide the wheelchair?
就放在这儿 我旁边
Put it right here, next to me.
把那把椅子拿走
Get rid of that chair.
谢谢
Thank you.
我都不知道你画了这么多了
I didn’t know you painted so much.
米莉 我可是分了心才没完成的
My great distraction, Millie.
你知道吗 透纳视力不好的时候画的更好
Did you know that Turner painted better the worse his eyes got?
所以你还有希望
So there’s hope for you yet.
他们来了
They’re here.
祝你好运
Good luck.
拉布 -乔克
Rab. – Jock.
安东尼 你好
Hello, Anthony.

After you.
首相 下午好
Good afternoon, Prime Minister.
老兄 安东尼
Anthony, my boy
感谢你来访 请坐 随意一点
thank you for driving down, come take a seat. Make yourself comfortable.
来吧
Come on.
安东尼 看你又能出来走动 我真高兴
It lifts my heart to see you out and about again, Anthony.
谢谢 温斯顿
Thank you, Winston.
我们非常担心你
We were very concerned.
喔 我们才是非常担心你
Well, we were concerned about you
看见你不用卧病在床 真是太好了
and it’s encouraging to see you not confined to bed anymore.
7 8月份的天气对你来说肯定不容易
July and August can’t have been easy for you.
我的确不喜欢7月 但是8月就好了 我们击败了澳大利亚
I did not enjoy July, but in August, I believe we beat the Australians.
我听说赢了8轮
By eight wickets, I hear.
这么多年来第一次 我们赢得了灰烬杯赛事
For the first time in years, the Ashes will remain at home.
你的意思是 像你一样赢了吗?
Like you?
我们应该说一说马尔盖特的事 -喔 是 当然
We should talk about Margate. – Well, yes, of course.
现在我能理解 因为你患病的事 所以你想辞职
Now, I’ll understand if, due to your grave illness, you wish to step down.
也是时候要发表声明了
Margate might be a good time to make the announcement.
如果你想要这样的话
If that’s what you’re thinking of doing.
温斯顿 我并不想那样
Winston, that’s not what I was thinking of doing.
噢 好吧 安东尼 正好你在这 我和你
Oh, well, as you were then, Anthony, you and I.
首相和外交大臣 是最好的组合
PM and Foreign Secretary, the best team.
温斯顿 也就是说你让我驱车来肯特
So in other words, Winston, you got me all the way down to Kent
就是为了告诉我你要继续任职
to tell me you wish to continue?
这里很美 不是吗
Beautiful countryside, isn’t it?
他根本没有打算辞职
He has no intention of resigning at all.
他甚至还问我是不是要辞职 因为我的健康问题
He even asked if I was going to resign at Margate because of my own health.
你刚才见他的的时候 他是站着的吗
Did he stand while you were with him?
不是 -好吧 那
No. – Well, then.
温斯顿打算做什么已经不重要了
What Winston intends to do is no longer important.
我觉得安东尼看起来还好 就是有点瘦
I thought Anthony was looking well, if a bit thin.
克莱美 如果我这次错了 我就没办法通过马盖特那关
Clemmy, if I’m wrong and I can’t get through Margate
然后我就全听你的
then I’m all yours.
这是我的承诺
That’s my promise.
如果我下台了 我只想
If I fall, there’s nowhere I want to fall
倒在你的怀里
except in your arms.
亲爱的 你以前也这样承诺过
You’ve made promises to me before, darling.
我 我知道 但是
I… I know, but…
然后你食言了
And broken them.
但是这次不会了
But not anymore.
那好吧 去马盖特
Margate, then.
乔克 三个箱子都放进车里面了吗
Jock, are all three suitcases in the car?
是的 丘吉尔夫人 我们该出发了 到马盖特要两个小时
Yes they are. We need to get going, Lady Churchill, it’s two hours to Margate.
请进
Come in.
先生 你能爬楼梯了吗
Sir, did you climb the stairs?
别大惊小怪的
Don’t fuss.
虽然我知道 护士总是会这样
I know, I know it’s part of being a nurse.
告诉我 你什么时候坐船走
Tell me, when are you sailing?
呃 星期五 我要在约克郡待两天 我爸爸妈妈在那里
Er, on Friday. I’ve got two days in Yorkshire with my mum and dad.
哦是的 带上一把伞
Oh, yes, take a brolly.
米莉 如果没有你 我根本没办法挺过来
I couldn’t have got through this without you, Millie.
这是我写的书
I’ve written in it.
感谢万能的上帝
“I thank whatever Gods may be
赐予你坚不可摧的灵魂
for your unconquerable soul.”
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会把它珍藏起来
will treasure it.
嗯 我希望这个看起来十分忧郁的年轻人懂得珍惜你
Well, I hope this very gloomy looking young man knows how to treasure you.
他会的
He does.
希望如此
I hope so.
谢谢你 蕾西太太
Thank you, Mrs Lacey.
我希望很久都不用再见到你 这样真高兴
I say with great pleasure that I hope not to see you again in a long time.
快一点 真不知道你为什么有那么多告别的话可以说
CLEMENTINE: Come on! I don’t know why you’re saying such grand farewells.
也许你下周就回来了
You could be back here next week!
你喜欢这个标语吗 -这是你想的吗
Do you like the slogan? – Is it one of yours?
丘吉尔夫人 他建议的标语是 继续奋斗 以退为进
He suggested “Keep Buggering On”, Lady Churchill
但是我把语调缓和了一下
but I toned it down when I passed it on.
拉布说让你坐在高凳子上演讲
Rab suggests you might deliver your speech sitting on a high stool.
我是在向托利党发表演讲 又不是在鸡尾酒酒吧里面唱白色圣诞节
I’m addressing the Tory party, not singing “White Christmas” in a cocktail bar!
一路向前
Onward
上个月 我国差额盈余不多
Last month, we did not have quite so big a surplus in our balance…
但实际上 事情比我的预期发展得要好一些
but in fact, things were a little better than I had anticipated.
因为这一年
Because this is the time of year
我们主要在美元市场购买♥♥主要产品
when we purchase our main products on the dollar market.
烟草 你们当中一些人可能会有些兴趣
Tobacco, which might be of some interest to some of you.
当然我们财政署对烟草是感兴趣的
It’s certainly of interest to me, the exchequer.
因此 才有这次会话 在
And there is conversation therefore, between…
你坐在哪里 -就在你不远处
Where will you be sitting? – Close.
谢谢
Thank you.
加油 出发
Come on everyone, off you go.
爸爸 祝你好运
Good luck, Papa.
谢谢
Thank you.
好运 温斯顿
Good luck, Winston.
噢 把这个关了 好吗
Oh, switch that off, will you?
我让他们放了一些花在这 视野会亮一些
I told them to put some flowers in here to brighten it up a bit.
这是特别要求
Asked for these especially.
金盏花
Marigolds.

Yes.
我爱你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!