I want Chartwell to feel like a family home again.
能牢牢套住他 让他看到他回不去唐宁街了
Somewhere to catch him when he realises he won’t be going back to Downing Street.
现在我首先关心的就是和平
What I care about now is peace above all.
和平的年代
A time of peace.
现在我首先关心的就是和平 一个和平年代
“What I care about now is peace above all, a time of peace.”
一定又要拿走我的烟吗 -对
Do we have to do this again? – Yes, we do.
我现在过的就像个追求安详晚年的人
I’ve lived a life like a man who has pursued peace.
你记下来没 -是的 您就是一位追求安详晚年的人
Have you got that? – Yes, you’re a man who’s pursued peace.
像只白鼬追逐兔子
Like a ferret does a rabbit.
你这么看着我 是觉得这个形容不够好吗
You’re looking at me as if that’s not very good.
嗯 不好
Well, it’s not.
请接亚瑟夫人
Mrs J Arthur Rank, please.
是 我是克里斯托弗 索姆斯太太
Yes, it’s Mrs Christopher Soames.
亚瑟 你好 是的 是我玛丽 索姆斯
Arthur! Hello, yes, it’s Mary Soames.
亚瑟 我的父母在想 你能不能
Arthur, my parents were wondering, would it be possible for you
送部电影到查特维尔 像以前一样
to send a film down to Chartwell, like you used to?
汉密尔顿夫人
That Hamilton Woman?
亚瑟 你有新一点的电影吗
Do you have anything more recent, Arthur?
皇室成员们 女士们 先生们
CHURCHILL: “My lords, ladies and gentlemen
我相信 你们在听到来自英属圭那亚的消息后
I am sure you will be relieved
会长舒一口气
by the news from British Guiana.”
我听不见你在说什么
I can’t hear you.
什么
What?
特洛伊的派对上就是一群又聋又老的村民
The Tory party are a bunch of deaf old folk.
如果我都听不到你在说什么 他们肯定听不见
If I can’t hear you, they haven’t got a chance.
我确定 -什么
I’m sure… – What?
我确定
I’m sure!
哦 你这个坏蛋
Oh, bugger!
我忘记读到哪儿了
Lost my place now.
刚读到哪了
Where was I?
重新来
Just start again.
皇室成员们 先生们 女士们
“My lords, ladies and gentlemen…”
我攥不紧手了 攥不动了
I can’t squeeze it, I can’t!
为什么我的右手动不了了
Why can’t I use my right hand?
不要冲我吼
Don’t shout at me.
我想吼就吼
I’ll shout if I bloody well want to!
如果你只用右腿走路 右手拿东西
If you rely on your right side to walk and pick things up
那你左边的身体就永远康复不了了
then your left side will never recover.
然后你走起路来就像一艘倾斜的船
You’ll walk like a listing ship.
口齿不清的东西?
“A lisping shit”?
倾斜的船 你该洗洗你的耳朵和嘴巴了
A listing ship! Wash your ears out and your mouth, too.
你这么讨厌 是从圣玛丽来的吗? -我是
Are you this nasty at St. Mary’s? – Yes, I am.
很不错诶
That was good.
因为我扔的时候把它想成是你
Imagined it was you I was hurling.
我本来把它想象成赫尔曼·格林 但他又没那么让我生气
I tried to imagine it was Herman Goering, but that didn’t make me angry enough.
好吧 反正这次做的最好
Well, it was your best yet.
米莉
Millie…
你要小心温斯顿爵士的身体 节奏不要太快
You must be careful about pushing Sir Winston too fast.
噢夫人 不是我把节奏拉得太快 是他自己
Oh, it’s not me pushing, ma’am, it’s him.
他每天早上都按时起床 并称之为 今日行动
He wakes up every morning with a plan, he calls it “action this day”.
的确 他是那样
Yes, he would.
丘吉尔夫人 他是一个了不起的人 所以他才在慢慢康复
He’s a remarkable man, Lady Churchill. That’s why he’s making progress.
他是很勇敢 但是他现在的对手不是一个骑兵 也不是一片沙漠
He is brave, yes, but this is not a cavalry charge or a desert.
而是年龄
This is age itself he’s up against.
但他需要希望
He needs hope.
我以前也遇到过这种情况
I’ve seen it before.
希望是很重要的
Hope is what makes the difference.
米莉
Millie…
我丈夫是一个有野心的人 他想要统治人类
my husband’s ambition runs people over
而且这是要付出代价的
and it comes at a cost.
通常和他最亲密的人才知道
Often to those closest to him.
因为只有他自己能帮自己 如果他失败了
If he fails and gets low, as only he can
你是帮不了他的
it will not be you who has to pick him up.
而你那时和你丈夫待在澳大利亚
You’ll be in Australia with your young man.
明白了 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
他肯定很想你 -噢 约翰吗
He must be missing you. – Oh, John?
不 其实他很开心 他在去澳大利亚的路上了
No, he’s happy, he’s on his way.
那你什么时候去
And when do you follow?
一个月之后吧 也许我还不会走 如果温斯顿爵士需要我的话
In a month. Although I won’t go, not if Sir Winston needs me.
你一定很激动吧
You must be excited.
嗯 其实是约翰的主意 他说那边机会很多
Well, it’s John that’s pushed it, really. He says it’s full of opportunity.
啊 那里的确是有机会
Well, there is opportunity there.
对他来说是
For him.
但是我喜欢我的工作
But I like my job.
我很骄傲我是医疗服务体系中的一员
I’m proud of the NHS and…
而且我不确定我是否愿意被困在地球另一边 只是做一名妻子
not sure I want to be stuck on the other side of the world, being just a wife.
我很抱歉 这真是
I’m sorry, it’s…
很难说清楚的
It’s hard to explain.
但是事情越近 我就会想的越多
But the closer it gets to going, the more I think…
我也不知道为什么我会更看重他的梦想
I don’t know why I’m putting his dreams before mine.
你现在能把这东西弄出去吗
You can get that bloody thing out of here right now!
我能推你出去
I could always carry you.
爷爷 爷爷 爷爷
Grandpapa, grandpapa, grandpapa!
很好 很好
MAN: Well done, well done, sir!
温斯顿 这是尼古拉斯和艾玛花了整个下午做的饼干
Winston, Nicholas and Emma have been making biscuits all afternoon.
真美味
How delicious!
你们自己做的吗
Did you make them yourself?

Yes.
谁放的糖 -我
Who put all the sugar in? – I did.
你放的?好孩子
You did? Good man.
那是谁打的鸡蛋 -我
And who cracked the eggs? – Me.
哇哦
Wow!
蕾西夫人 你都可以退休了
Mrs Lacey, you’re out of a job.
来把大家 都坐下来
Come on, if you could all take your seats.
噢天呐 -我来帮忙
Oh, God. – Let me help.
我希望我们看的不是呼啸山庄
I hope we’re not watching Wuthering Heights.
不是
ALL: No.
好的各位 关灯了
Alright everyone, lights out.
米莉在哪儿
Where’s Millie?
乔克 你去看看她在哪儿
Jock, can you see where she is?
这部影片是讲什么的
CHURCHILL: What’s this one about, then?
讲了一个一直被摔破的老钟
It’s about an old clock which keeps breaking down.
它是叫温斯顿吗
Is it called Winston?
阿普尔亚德小姐
Miss Appleyard.
首相让你下楼
The Prime Minister’s asking for you downstairs.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
不 他想让你和他的家人一起看电影
No, he wants you to watch the film with the family.
你可以把手头的工作停一会
You can stop working for a moment.
你真会说话
You’re one to talk.
噢 -对不起 亲爱的
ON FILM: Oh… – Sorry, darling.
问题很严重吗
Is it really serious?
你能修好吗
Do you think you can fix it?
我不知道 我可以试试 可能需要几个小时
I don’t know, I can try. It’ll take hours.
安布罗斯 安布罗斯 等我一下
Ambrose, Ambrose wait a minute!
晚安 丘吉尔夫人
Good night, Lady Churchill.
噢 天呐
Oh, God…
发生什么事了
What happened?
我要去伦敦
I need to go to London!
先生 先生 现在请回到床上
Sir, please, sir, you need to go back to bed now!
不要这样 我要去伦敦 我要去 我要去看看
…don’t do yourself! I need to go to London, I need to go, I need to see, to see it…
让我帮你
Just let me help you.
刚才 刚才我说胡话了吗
Was I, was I talking rubbish then?
说了一点
A bit.
不要告诉我妻子
There is no need to tell my wife.
也不要告诉我那个庸医
Nor that defeatist quack of mine.
变老并不意味着懦弱
Growing old is not for cowards.
当然不
It’s certainly not.
就像一件奇怪的事突然发生在一个小男孩身上一样
Such a strange thing to happen to a little boy.
米妮 你是不是还照顾过很多濒死之人
Have you nursed many people at the end, Minnie?
是的
Yes, I have.
其实我害怕的是 在大业未完成之前 我就成了一个将死之人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!