但是 那是母亲看孩子的目光
but, it’s the way a mother looks at her child.
坐下 戴安娜 -不
Sit down, Diana. – No.
孩子们 -看看你干的好事
…children, who we marry… – You see what you’ve done?
莎拉嫁给维克的时候你反对
Sarah’s marriage to Vic you dismissed.
你叫他 一个滑稽的男版小仙女
You called him a… “a ridiculous little tinkerbell of a man.”
那是个她想与之共度一生的男人 谁在乎你在想什么
That was the man she wanted to spend her life with! Who cares what you think?
我甚至都不知道男版小仙女是个什么意思
I don’t even know what “tinkerbell of a man” means.
就是说他是个小精灵 你个白♥痴♥
It means he’s a fairy you half-wit.
莎拉 她就是这么说你爱的那个男人的
That’s what she said about the man you loved, Sarah.
事实上 那是爸爸说的 -不是
Actually, it was Papa who said that. – No!
记性真不错
Well done for remembering something.
我记得所有的事 伦道夫 一点一滴 你也一样
I remember all of it Randolph, every bit of it and so do you.
每一句批评 每个失望的眼神
Every bit of criticism, every look of disappointment…
我记得每一天
I remember every single day.
戴安娜 现在不是时候 -那什么时候是时候 莎拉
Diana, this is not the time. – Then when is the time, Sarah?
什么时候
When?
这么多年我一直想把这些话说出来
I’ve been trying to say these things for years now
但是没人听我说
but nobody ever listens to me
我不在乎你怎么说我的 我真不关心
I don’t care what you say about me, I really don’t
但是你父亲就躺在隔壁 恶疾缠身
but your father is lying next door very sick, very sick.
给他点尊重 -她就是又在维护她的孩子罢了
Have some respect for him. – She’s just defending her baby again now.
那屋子里的其他人呢
And what about everyone else in this house?
你想让他们全听到
Do you want them to hear all this?
哦 我才不在乎他们 他们就爱这点小激动
Ooh, I wouldn’t worry about them, they’ll love a bit of excitement
让他们能在日记里胡写一气
they can scribble it in their diaries.
玛丽 你能别再胡扯了吗
Will you stop fiddling around, Mary.
他们知道不能记日记 -当然了 他们
They know not to keep diaries.- Of course they…!
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes!
我们得阻止他们
We need to stop this.
我要去找默里中士
I’ll go and find Sergeant Murray.
我觉得你该走了 -我就知道你要这么说
I think you should leave. – I know you do.
乔克会给你找 -我不需要乔克给我找什么该死的出租车
Jock will get you a… – I don’t need Jock to get me a bloody taxi!
我认为你需要
I think you do.
哦 这里有个听众啊
Ooh, there’s quite an audience here.
莎拉 你过来当个管秩序的人
Sarah, you can come and do your Desdemona.
请你小点声 你父亲在睡觉 就在
Randolph, please keep your voice down, your father is sleeping in the…
我知道他在哪 -伦道夫
I know where he is! -Randolph.
如果你要回伦敦 让我开车吧
If you’re going back to London, let me drive.
告诉爸爸 我爱他
Tell Papa I love him.
他知道的
He knows you do.
如果他这个状态开车的话和自杀没两样
He’ll kill himself if he drives in that state.
你还好吗 妈妈 -嗯
Are you alright Mama? – Mmm.
跟上他们
Go after them.
伦道夫 让我送你回去
Randolph, let me take you back.
我坐出租车
Get a taxi.
过来亲爱的 过来 别傻了
Come on darling. Come on, don’t be silly.
下来 下来
Get off, get off.
乔克 -别让他开车
DIANA: Jock. – JOCK: Don’t let him drive.
滚开
Get out of the way!
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous!
伦道夫
Randolph…

Out of the way!
把门打开 -伦道夫
Get that gate! – DIANA: Randolph!
打开大门 打开那该死的大门
Open the gate, open the bloody gate!
滚开 滚开
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
都他妈滚
Get out of the bloody way!
过来 亲爱的 过来
Come on, darling, come on.
你接住他了吗 -接好 先生
Have you got him? – That’s it, sir.
好的
Yes.
你觉得他听到什么了吗
Do you think he heard anything?
我觉得他没有 护士说他睡得很熟
I don’t think so. Nurse said he slept through.
他们就是这样
They are who they are.
做个伟人总要付出代价 而承担代价的却不是伟人自己
but the great seldom pay it themselves.”
您还好吗 -我真希望大家别再这么问了
How are you bearing up? – I wish people would stop asking me that.
你饿了吗 莱西太太的夏季布丁很遗憾的被忽视了啊
Are you hungry? Mrs Lacey’s summer pudding has been shamefully neglected.
我记得拿破仑曾说过有三种不同的勇气
I think it was Napoleon who said that there are three different kinds of courage.
他有吗
Did he now?
是啊他说过的 我来告诉你他觉得哪种最伟大
Yes he did and I’m going to tell you what he thought was the greatest.
他称之为 清晨的三种勇气
He called it the 3-in-the-morning courage.
当万物还沉浸在黑暗和冰冷中
When everything is dark and cold
一切都消失之时
and all seems lost.
温斯顿说 拿破仑教给了他以一敌百的危险
Winston says Napoleon taught him the dangers of fighting on more than one front.
一堂我从没学过的课
A lesson I don’t seem to have learned.
你知道他怎么说吗
You know what he says?
KBO
KBO.
以守为攻 他用这个应对一切问题
“Keep Buggering On”. His answer to everything.
还有呢 -你有没有遇到过
What else is there? – Does it never occur to you
不止该用以守为攻应对的事
that there ought to be something other than buggering on?
没了他 我们任何人都不会是现在这个样子
None of us would be here without him.
没有你 也成就不了他 -他能成为任何人
And he wouldn’t be here without you. – He’d be here whatever.
不 相信我 他只是人不是神
No, trust me, he’s only flesh and a little bone.
你是他坚实的后盾 他明白
You’re his rock, he knows that.
他一直都知道
He always has.
他站在那
MILLIE: “He stood
聆听着镇上教堂的尖塔敲响晨钟
and heard the steeples sprinkle the quarters on the morning town.
1 2 3 4One, two, three, four
人们涌入集市
to marketplace and people, it tossed them down.
步履匆匆
Strapped…”
被束缚着 大限将至
“Noosed, nighing his hour
他站在那 数着人群 暗咒自己的运气
he stood and counted them, cursed his luck
塔上的钟摇摆不断
and then the clock collected in the tower
钟声悠扬
its strength, and struck.”
大脑还在运转啊
Brain still works.
我上学的时候学的那个 但是我不确定 现在我还能不能做到了
I learnt it at school, but I’m not sure I could do that now.
桌上的盒子里放着我的雪茄
The box on the desk, my cigars.
我不会拿的
I’m not gonna do that.
我不想和你争
I don’t want a debate.
很好 因为再吵也拿不到
Good, cos you’re not gonna get one.
你能把科尔维尔叫来吗
Get Colville, would you.
你也别想问他要雪茄
Not if you’re gonna ask him for a cigar.
把我的秘书叫来 我是首相
Get my secretary. I’m the Prime Minister.
我需要知道发了什么
I need to know what’s happened.
科尔维尔先生 -是的
Mr Colville. – Yes.
首相醒了 他想和你谈谈
The Prime Minister is awake, he wants to speak to you.

Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
首相
Prime Minister.
你感觉怎么样 -你会给我拿支雪茄的吧
How are you feeling? – Get me a cigar, would you?
当然了 先生
Of course, sir.
很高兴看到你醒了 先生
It’s very good to see you awake, sir.
确实
Indeed.
你重新 重新安排去百慕大群岛的行程了吗
Have you, have you rescheduled Bermuda?
定在11月 -啊 很好
November. – Ah, good.

Mmm.
但是这是在去马盖特之后 先生
But that’s after Margate, sir.
好 很好
Good, that’s good.
我们得开始着手于讲话了
We need to start work on the speech.
你确定吗 -当然 很确定
Are you sure? – Of course I’m sure.
给我拿杯威士忌 好吗 -好的首相
Get me a whiskey, will you? – Yes, Prime Minister.
啊 米莉 把烟灰缸递给我吧
Ah, Millie, pass me the ashtray would you?
他不是在认真考虑去政党会议吧
He’s not seriously thinking of going to party conference?
根据乔克所说 他已经为此起草好演讲稿了
According to Jock, he’s already drafting the speech for it.
如果他的身体允许的话 这是他退位的好时机
If he is well enough to attend, it’ll be a good time for him to step aside.
安东尼怎么样 他有能力接替了吗
How is Anthony? Is he fit to take over?
他还在提升能力
He’s building up his strength.
他非常想接替
He very much wants to.
媒体没有得到消息吧 -一点也没有
And there’s been nothing in the press? – Not a peep.
至于群众 他们也认为温斯顿应该休息了
As far as the public is concerned, Winston is taking a well-earned rest.
玛丽 孩子们今天能从农场过来吗
Mary, can the children come up from the farm today?
当然了 妈妈
Of course, Mama.
我希望查特维尔再次像个家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!