我去看看他 – 我恐怕他现在正在主持内阁会议
I’ll go and see him. – I’m afraid he’s taking cabinet.
你让他去开内阁会议了 – 我拦不住他
You let him take cabinet? – I couldn’t stop him.
他是你的病人 查尔斯 你的职责就是制止他
He’s your patient, Charles! It’s your job to stop him.
我没什么理由阻止他
There was nothing I could do.
不过倒是有件事
There was just one other thing.
他刚刚在唱歌♥
He was singing.
唱歌♥ – 是的
Singing? – Yeah.
我是一生流离的泡沫
“I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles”.
关于百慕大有件事需要强调一下 首相大人
The thing to stress in Bermuda, Prime Minister,
您的提议不能看起来像是您单方面的要求
is that your approach will not be seen as unilateral.
如果他们把它看作是你个人的侵略行为的话 他们不会接受的
If they see is as a personal crusade by yourself, they’ll block it.
所以提议必须以一种联合的外交尝试的形式呈现出来
But it has to presented as a united diplomatic effort.
当然了 下一个
Obviously. What’s next?
他们已经讨论到百慕大问题了 – 会议已经开了一大半了
They are onto Bermuda now. – That’s more than halfway through.
到目前为止在我们看来进行的非常顺畅
Seems to be going smoothly as far as we can tell.
他今天剩下的日程都是什么
What’s he got for the rest of the day?
德国的贸易午餐我们已经取消了 所以只有下午两点的首相问询
We’ve cancelled the German trade lunch, so Prime Minister’s questions at 2
我们希望他可以撑得下去 – 如果他不能呢
which we hope he’ll be alright for. – What if he isn’t?
如果他在一屋子人面前突然开始唱歌♥呢
What if he starts singing in front of the whole house?
查尔斯建议他彻底的休息 所以
Charles is recommending complete rest, so…
我会把他带到一个会受到合适的看护的地方
I’m taking him away today to where he’ll be properly looked after.
那我们是不是可以说他去了首相别♥墅♥去为峰会做准备了
I suppose we could say he’s gone to Chequers early to prepare for the summit.
不
No.
这件事上你瞒不过别人的 我要带她回家
You can’t get away from anything there, I’m taking him home.
查特维尔
Chartwell?
他们想要见你 – 我吗
They want to see you. – Me?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
优先事项放在我的桌子上 剩下的放在那边
Priorities on my desk and the rest over there.
你好 我们已经到了 可以把电♥话♥都转接到这边了
Hello? We’ve arrived. Start putting the calls through.
你是谁
Who are you?
额 阿普艾亚德护士
Er, Nurse Appleyard.
啊 好
Ah, yes.
跟我来 我恐怕我们时间紧迫
Follow me. We haven’t much time I’m afraid.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这是夫人的卧室 无论如何不可入内
This is her ladyship’s bedroom and is strictly off limits
还有图书馆和上面的办公室也是
as is the library and the office beyond.
后面是他画画的工作室
His studio’s at the back where he paints
但是我估计这个周末他不会怎么用得上
but I don’t imagine he’ll be doing much of that this weekend.
谁画画的地方
Where who paints?
你已经签过法令了吧 – 我不清楚
You signed the Act? – I don’t know.
我是签了什么 但是那些人不跟我讲是什么
I signed something. Those men wouldn’t speak to me.
你签的是官方机密法令
You signed the Official Secrets Act
也就意味着不管在任何地方任何时间如果你透露了你现在的任务
which means that any discussion of this assignment anywhere, ever
你都会受到严苛的惩罚 明白了吗
will be severely punished. Do you understand?
卧室 还有书房♥在这里
Bedroom and study are through here.
你想看看他的卧室吗 – 请问 额
Do you want to see his bedroom? – Excuse me, Mr er…
科尔维尔 – 科尔维尔先生
Colville. – Colville.
谁住在这
Who lives here?
首相大人
The Prime Minister.
还有不到一个小时他就要到了
He’ll be here within the hour.
首相有一点轻微的中风 你来这是为了在这几天看护他
The Prime Minister has had a mild stroke. You’re here to look after him for a few days.
为什么选我
Why me?
我也总问我自己这个问题 阿普艾亚德小姐
I’ve been asking myself the same question, Miss Appleyard.
等一下
Wait.
在这的话我没法照顾他 这里太拥挤了
I can’t nurse him in here, it’s too small.
床的每边我都要能够空出来
I need to be able to get round both sides of the bed.
我希望这张床能挪到这间大屋子里来
I want the bed moved into this bigger room.
哦 天呐 查尔斯
Oh, God! Charles!
亲爱的 – 支住他的头 可莱美
Darling? – Support his head, Clemmy.
就是这样 很好 – 亲爱的
That’s it, good. – Darling.
警官 尽你所能的开快些 我们就快到了
Drive on quickly as you can, Sergeant, we’re almost there.
他们随时就到
Any minute now.
我这么问你会不会觉得我有点蠢
You’re gonna think I’m a bit daft.
什么
What?
他会介意我当初没有投选票给他吗
Will he mind I didn’t vote for him?
护士 快点 – 接住他
Nurse, quickly. – Oh, take his weight.
把他架起来
Arm under his shoulder.
警官 那边 – 好的
Sergeant. There. – Yep.
小心他的胳膊
Mind his arm.
轻点
Gently with him.
我来接住他的头
I’ll take his head.
抬起他的脚
Get his feet.
转过来
And round.
谢谢了先生们 请给我们些私密空间 谢谢
Thank you gentlemen, some privacy please.
情况有多坏 – 嘘
How bad is it? – Shh.
查尔斯 – 心跳还在挣扎
Charles. – Heart is struggling.
脉搏非常虚弱
Circulation is very poor.
他有可能撑不过这个周末了
He may not last the weekend.
乔克 你能帮我搬一下这些箱子吗
Jock, will you give me a hand with the boxes?
他怎么样
How is he?
怎么了 – 他 嗯 他们来的路上不太顺利
What? – He, um… they had a difficult journey.
我非常抱歉 玛丽
I’m so sorry, Mary.
你告诉其他人了吗 – 还没有
Have you told anybody? – Nobody.
为什么把他的床挪到这里来了
Why has his bed been moved in here?
这样更方便我们照顾他
It’s easier for us to attend to him.
发生了什么 查尔斯
What happened, Charles?
我猜测他受了一次更严重的中风
I suspect he has had a more severe stroke.
他会好起来吗
And will he be alright?
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth.
如果他完全恢复了意识
If he regains consciousness at all
他也有可能会瘫痪 或者脑损伤
he may suffer paralysis and brain damage
而且还有心脏衰竭的危险
and there is also the risk of heart failure.
哦 爸爸
Oh, Papa…
首相今天下午不在首相府
The Prime Minister wasn’t in the house this afternoon
因为他要为即将到来的百慕大之旅做准备 斯蒂芬
because he is preparing for his voyage to Bermuda, Stephen.
不 不是 莫伦医生到唐宁街只是
No, no, Lord Moran’s visit to Downing Street
进行长途旅行前的例行检查
was a routine check-up before such a long journey.
索姆斯 克里斯托佛·索姆斯 我不知道 我得问一下科尔维尔先生
Soames. Christopher Soames. I don’t know, I’ll have to ask Mr Colville.
谢谢 史蒂夫 稍等一下
Thank you, Steve, one minute please.
首相府那边想要确定一下百慕大的行程
Downing Street want to confirm the travel arrangements to Bermuda.
他回头会和你联♥系♥的
He’ll get back to you. Later on.
我们必须让美国那边最先知道他不能去百慕大了
We need to let the Americans know first he isn’t making Bermuda.
一旦你这么做了 全世界都会知道他病倒了
The minute you do that, everyone will know he’s sick.
莫伦觉得他快不行了
Moran thinks he’s dying.
什么
What?
我们必须要决定我们要怎么对媒体交代
We have to decide what we’re going to tell the press.
妈妈
Mama.
你看望过他了吗
Well, you’ve seen him?
嗯
Yes.
我希望我们大家都能在这
I want us all together, here.
我不希望家里人从报纸上得到他的消息
I don’t want the family reading about it in the papers.
我现在就给他们打电♥话♥
I’ll telephone the others now.
你好 每日快报吗
Hello, Express?
帮我接比弗布鲁克的办公室 谢谢
Lord Beaverbrook’s office, please.
我不管 首相想要和他讲话 接过去
I don’t care, the Prime Minister wants to speak to him, just put him through.
我是首相的议会私人秘书
This is the Prime Minister’s parliamentary private secretary.
哪家剧院
Which theatre?
萨伏依剧院 不用了 我自己来 谢谢
The Savoy. No, I’ll do it myself, thank you.
乔克 哪部电♥话♥我可以用
Jock, which telephone can I use?
呃 我的那些你都可以用
Er, you can use one of mine.
消息这么写 急电 首相要求各位今晚立即
The message reads: “Urgent, the Prime Minister requires your immediate presence
到查特维尔会见
tonight at Chartwell.”
皮姆利科 两个3 两个2
Pimlico, double 3, double 2.
就这样 谢谢
That’s it. Thank you.
戴安娜 是我 玛丽
Diana? It’s Mary.
你在干什么 – 他身体左侧非常虚弱
What are you doing? – His left side is very weak.
我觉得 帮他按♥摩♥一下肌肉
I feel that working the muscles might…
可以帮他活血 这样或许恢复的机会会大一些
encourage better blood flow and maybe improve his chances of recovery.
最起码 能感受到抚摸也会对他有些许安慰
At the very least, it must be comforting to be touched.
克里斯托佛
Christopher.