妈妈
Mama.
离得太近了 他就会发现他很无趣
Too close, he finds him a bore.
打个招呼的距离就好
Smiling distance.
还有五分钟
5 minute warning.
阿普艾亚德护士
Nurse Appleyard!
我得赶去见约翰 罗西 我已经迟了 – 米莉 拜托了
I’ve got to go Rosie, I’m late for John. – Millie, please.
是唐纳德先生 我不知道怎么了
It’s Mr Donaldson, I don’t know what’s happening.
去叫斯特劳德医生 他应该在普雷德大街上 正要去梅森阿莫斯
Get Dr Stroud, he’ll be on his way out heading for the Masons Arms on Praed Street.
还有 穿上这个
And wear that.
跑着去 罗西
Run, Rosie.
德佩里先生
Signor De Gasperi.
祝各位及意大利全国人♥民♥幸福安康
In drinking to your health and that of the whole Italian nation
我们英国人以记忆好著称 我没记错的话
I am mindful that the first people
公元43年 第一批
to conquer these islands in 43 AD
占领了那些群岛的人是
we British have long memories, you know
罗马人
were the Romans.
但是你们国家的人 建立了一套更好的法律和秩序
Men from your country built a better way of law and order.
创立了一片净土使之免受蛮荒祸害
A land free from barbarism.
还让我们洗上了热水澡
And gave us hot baths.
就这点来说 在我这个漫长而不那么平静的一生中
Which, throughout my long and not uneventful life
我每天都会亲身体验两次 有我妻子为证
I have, as my wife would confirm, partaken twice a day.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉让你对约翰爽约了
I’m sorry you missed John.
等我们结婚了 他肯定看我看得都烦了
He’ll see more than enough of me when we’re married.
等你去了澳大利亚 我不知道我该怎么办
I dunno what I’m gonna do when you’re in Australia.
这个 我不还没走呢
Well, I’ve not gone yet.
我当时完全慌了
I just panicked in there.
别自责了
Don’t blame yourself.
我们已经尽力了
We did everything we could.
每个人都有大限将至的时候
Everyone has their time.
我们经历了两场痛苦的战争
We who have lived through two terrible wars
而如今仍活在对氢弹的恐惧之中
and now live in the precarious days of the hydrogen bomb
深刻明白建立一个长久安宁的国家联盟的重要性
understand the need to build a lasting peace between nations.
因此 在今年夏天的百慕大会议上 我会寻求美国的支持
Therefore, at the Bermuda conference this summer, I will seek American support
作为针对苏联上台的新领导人
for my personal approach to secure peace
我所采取的个人的维护和平的方法
with the new leaders of Soviet Russia
在这个 在 那些
in this, in, in these…

Po…
我们的后
Our po…
在 嗯 后
In uh, post…
后斯大林时期
Post-Stalin days.
本着和平的精神 让我为你们介绍德佩里先生
And in the spirit of peace, I give you Signor De Gasperi
还有盟国意大利
and the nation of Italy.
德佩里先生和盟国意大利
Signor De Gasperi and the nation of Italy.
女士们和先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
首相邀请你们回到大客厅休息
the Prime Minister invites you to retire to the state drawing room.
首相大人 你还好吗 – 什么
Prime Minister, are you alright? – What?
要不要喝杯水
Glass of water, perhaps.
请原谅我稍微离开一会 – 没关系
Would you excuse me for just one moment? – Yes.
我有没有结巴 我结
Was I laplump? Was I la…
您什么 先生 – 讲 讲
Were you what, sir? – The sp, spe…
讲话非常好 先生
The speech went very well, sir.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
亲爱的 – 怎么了 亲爱的
Darling? – Uh, yes, darling?
请原谅我离开一下
Would you excuse me a moment?
克里斯托佛 别让侍者们进来 – 好的
Christopher, don’t let the waiters in. – Of course.
温斯顿 你觉得你能站起来吗
Winston, do you think you’re able to stand up?
他需要叫救护车 妈妈 – 他需要他的医生
He needs an ambulance, Mama. – He needs his doctor.
去找莫伦医生 乔克 去向意大利人解释一下然后请他们回吧
Get Lord Moran, Jock, make our excuses to the Italians and clear the house.
什么意大利人
What Italians?
握着我的手就好 温斯顿 握着我的手
Just hold my hand, Winston, hmm? Just hold my hand.
你帮他向德佩里先生致以歉意并送客
Would you give his apologies to De Gasperi and get them to leave.
好的
Of course.
拉布 – 乔克 怎么了
Rab. – Jock, what’s going on?
我们接到了美国人的来电 拉布
We’ve got the Americans on the phone, Rab
不过现在我们正在送客
and we could do with clearing the house, actually.
你能去帮一下克里斯托佛吗
Would you give Christopher a hand?
谢谢
Thanks.
莫伦医生 – 乔克
Lord Moran. – Jock.
我们都联♥系♥了你一晚上了 查尔斯 你到底去哪了
We’ve been trying you all night, Charles. Where the hell have you been?
索赛克斯 半个小时前才收到你的消息 怎么了
Sussex. Just got your message half an hour ago, what’s happened?
莫伦医生来了 首相大人
Lord Moran, Prime Minister.
早上好啊 温斯顿
Good morning, Winston.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我刚在想百慕大的事情
I was thinking about Bermuda.
我们还是坐下来吧 好不好
Let’s get you just sitting down, shall we?
那到底是哪 – 我恐怕那可不是我的专长
Where exactly is it? – Not my subject, I’m afraid.
坐下吧 坐在床沿
Just sitting, sitting on the edge.
坐在床沿上 对了 很好很好 慢一点
On the edge, that it. Good, good, gently.
你感觉怎么样 – 挺好的
How are you feeling? – Good, good.
好了 温斯顿 现在你能 能请你抓住我的手指吗
Now, Winston, could you, could you just grasp my fingers here?
在这
Just here.
用这只手 用你的左手 很好
And with this hand, with your left, that’s good.
我的袖扣去哪了 – 他们在你衣服上呢 温斯顿
Where are my cufflinks? – You’re wearing them, Winston.

Ah.
我敢肯定他只是累了
I’m sure it’s just tiredness.
他筋疲力尽的 玛丽 他都78了
He’s exhausted, Mary. He’s 78.
在伊登生病的时候还担当者外交大臣
And being Foreign Secretary as well while Eden’s ill.
他的第一件日程是什么 – 十一点的内阁会议
What’s his first appointment? – Cabinet at 11.
取消了
Cancel it.
我觉得 我们应该等等看莫伦医生怎么说
I think we should wait for Lord Moran’s report.
你能把两只手臂都举起来吗 – 如果我非得这么做的话
Could you raise both arms for me? – If I must.
两个都举起来 慢慢的 很好
Raise them both, gently, good.
两只胳膊 温斯顿 两只胳膊都要
Both arms, Winston, both arms.
两只 对了 很好
Both, yes, good.
很好 不错 好了 放松 现在可以放下了
Good. That’s fine, now, just relax, just drop. Now…
你还记得几年之前
Do you remember a few years back
你发现自己很难从颜料管里面挤出颜料来吗
you found it difficult to squeeze the paint out of the tubes?
在蒙特卡洛的时候 记得 – 嗯 这次估计情况差不多
The Monte Carlo clutch, yes. – Well, this could be the same.
这样 那你给我开药吧
Well, just give me a pill.
在蒙特卡洛的时候给我的那种红色药片
You put in up in Monte Carlo with your red pills.
可以 我会给你开些东西
Yes, well, I’ll give you something, but…
但是你必须要休息 直到我们搞清楚你究竟怎么了
then you must rest up ’til we find out what’s going on.
我是一生流离的泡沫
I’m forever blowing bubbles
棒极了 我喜欢我工作的时候有人哼小曲
Very nice. I like to be serenaded when I’m working.
大脑是一个非常精细又复杂的器官
Now the brain is a very delicate and complicated thing.
有成千上万的联♥系♥
Billions of connections.
成千上万
Billions!
非常准确 这算得上是医学词汇吗 – 不是 坐直
Very precise, is that a medical term? – No, behave.
如果我的大脑有着成千上万的连接 那肯定还有不少都可以正常工作
If my brain’s got billions of connections, then quite a few will still be working.
开个内阁会议用不了我半打脑细胞
I’ve only ever needed half a dozen to take a cabinet meeting.
昨晚美国人打来想要什么
What did the Americans want last night?
不是什么正经事
Nothing serious.
埃森豪威尔想和我们核对一下会见的流程安排
Eisenhower wanted to go through the social arrangements.
有小道消息告诉我莫伦来了
A little bird tells me Moran is here.
对 只是例常检查
Yes. Just routine.
他已经老了 克里斯 我们敬爱他 但是他是时候靠边站了
He’s an old man, Chris. We love him, but it’s time he stood aside.
让伊登接下他的重任吧 这是为了他好 也是为了党好
Let Eden take the strain, for his own good, as well as the party’s.
但是安东尼完全不可能在现在接任不是吗
But Anthony’s in no shape to take over at the moment, is he?
他正在美国 正在为了他的胆囊寻医问药
He’s in America, getting his gall bladder fixed.
你提议的人比温斯顿还要病怏怏的
Your man’s sicker than Winston.
等他做了手术之后就会好了
He’ll be alright after he’s been under the knife.
那是什么时候 – 今晚
And when is that? – Tonight.
百慕大会议是第一项吗 – 第四项 首相大人
Is the Bermuda conference first? – Fourth, Prime Minister.
韩国问题第一个 然后是德国大选 再者是商业电视
Korea first, then German elections, then commercial television.
别走远 – 让他们进来吧
Stay close. – Let’s let them in.
是又一次中风吗
Is it another stroke?
那正是我所猜测的
That’s what I suspect.
现在 他需要完完全全的休息 所以下周的百慕大之旅是个绝佳的机会
Now, he needs complete rest, so this Bermuda trip next week is perfect.
在海上整整三周 没有纷扰的杂事
Three weeks at sea, no distractions.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!