我不是长鼻怪 我是克里斯多弗罗宾
Do you remember, I used to try and cheer you up?
记得我常逗你开心吗
I don’t remember being cheery.
我不记得自己开心过
What were you doing in the water?
你在水里做什么
Just an average Windsday morning for me.
今天只是个有风的星期三早上
Woke up. Windy.
醒来 风好大
Wind blew me into the river.
风把我吹进河里
It must know I can’t swim.
它一定知道我不会游泳
There’s that sound again.
又是那个声音
It’s your fellow Heffalumps, calling you home.
是你的长鼻怪同伴 在叫你回家
Come on, Eeyore. Let’s get to the bottom of this.
走吧 屹耳 我们去把真♥相♥搞清楚
I’m already at the bottom.
我已经很清楚了
It’s kind of you to kidnap me.
你真好心绑♥架♥我
Now we’re getting somewhere.
我们应该快到了
Not exactly what I had in mind.
跟我想的不太一样
Oh, look, Owl’s house has fallen out
你看 猫头鹰的屋子
of the tree again.
又掉到树下了
And there’s that terrible noise.
还有那可怕的声音
I think it’s behind the house.
我想它在屋子后面
Well, I think we should investigate.
我们应该去查清楚
I wouldn’t go in there if I was us.
我们最好别进去
There’s no such thing as Heffalumps.
根本没有长鼻怪
There’s no such thing as Heffalumps.
根本没有长鼻怪
There’s no such…
根本没有
Look.
你看
It’s just the old weather vane.
只是一个旧的风向标
Great. Now it has a weapon.
太好了 这下它有武器了
No sign of Owl though, either.
不过也没有猫头鹰的踪迹
Wonder what happened.
不知道发生什么事
If only Christopher Robin were here.
要是克里斯多弗罗宾在这里就好了
I am Christopher Robin.
我就是克里斯多弗罗宾
You should be able to tell us then.
那你应该能告诉我们怎么回事
Let’s see.
我们来看看
Looks like they were all here.
看来他们全都来过
Rabbit…
瑞比
Oh, someone was bouncing.
有人在跳
Tigger. Looks like a disaster.
跳跳虎 看起来好凄惨
Why wasn’t I invited?
我怎么没被邀请
So I think what happened is…
我想情况是
the weather vane broke off
风向标
when the house fell out of the tree…
被掉下来的屋子撞坏
and started making that noise…
开始发出怪声
and they all thought it was a Heffalump and panicked.
他们都以为是长鼻怪 吓坏了
And then they all…
然后他们都
flew out of the door.
夺门而出
Look, haycorn shells. A whole trail of them.
你看 橡果壳 构成了一条路线
Follow them and we’ll find Piglet.
跟着它们走就能找到小猪
Now that is…
那样
I’m sorry, old bean.
对不起 兄弟
Come on.
走吧
I was just getting comfortable.
我正觉得舒服呢
Let’s go and see if we can’t find Piglet.
我们去找小猪
Goodbye, Bucket.
再见 水桶
There’s one.
这里有一个
And here.
这里也有
Another one.
又有一个
You don’t have to tell me
你不必捡到一个
every time you pick one up.
就告诉我
And another…
又一个
Who is it? Who’s there?
是谁 谁在那里
It’s nobody.
没有人在
Oh, Eeyore. Thank goodness it’s you.
屹耳 幸好是你
Oh. And a Heffalump.
还有长鼻怪
Piglet, it’s just me. Christopher Robin.
小猪 是我 克里斯多弗罗宾
Don’t move. Don’t move, Eeyore.
不要动 屹耳
Maybe it won’t eat us.
也许它不会吃我们
Oh, Piglet.
小猪
Would a Heffalump offer you a haycorn?
长鼻怪会给你橡果吗
It would if it was trying to trick me!
如果它想骗我的话就会
His legs are so long! Piglet!
他的腿好长 小猪
I didn’t mean to frighten you. Come on.
我不是故意要吓你 别这样
I’m not frightened. I’m not frightened.
我没被吓到
I’m terrified.
我是害怕
Got to go quicker. Got to go quicker.
走快点 我得走快点
These haycorns are weighing me down, but I can’t let go.
这些橡果好重 但我不能放手
He’s coming! It’s coming!
它来了 来了
Piglet, you have a head full of fluff.
小猪 你这个猪头
You’ve led it right to us! Now we’re stuffed!
你带它来找我们 这下无路可逃了
What’s the point of hiding
你带它来
if you’re going to bring him to us?
那我们何必躲
Hello, everyone. Nobody move.
大家好 通通不要动
Heffalumps can’t see you if you don’t move.
如果不动 长鼻怪就看不到你
I can clearly see you.
我明明看见你们了
Well, you didn’t see this.
你没看到这个
I’ll pounce ya. I’ll pound ya.
我扑上来扁你
Tigger! It’s Christopher Robin.
跳跳虎 我是克里斯多弗罗宾
Huh? Oh, Tigger, just look.
跳跳虎 仔细看
Look closely.
仔细看
He’s giant. Huge! He’s a massive beast.
他好高大 是一只巨兽
And he smells a little funny.
有种怪怪的味道
Don’t look him in the eye.
别看他的眼睛
He has hair everywhere!
他浑身都是毛
Even in his ears.
连耳朵里都有
Such troubled eyes.
好忧郁的眼睛
His nose is huge! He’s hideous.
他鼻子超大 丑八怪
Well, that’s a bit harsh.
这样有点毒耶
He’s clearly a Heffalump. Don’t stare.
他明明就是长鼻怪 别盯着看
No, the Heffalump was just your old weather vane, Owl.
长鼻怪只是旧的风向标 猫头鹰
Have you eaten Winnie the Pooh?
你把小熊维尼吃掉了吗
Did they take him?
它们抓走他了吗
Do the monsters have Pooh?
维尼在怪兽手上吗
Look, there’s no such thing as monsters.
听我说 根本没有什么怪兽
He’s tricking us. Of course there are!
他想骗我们 当然有
He lies!
他说谎
How dare you pretend to be Christopher Robin.
你竟假装克里斯多弗罗宾
He’d never say such a thing.
他不会说这种话
I am Christopher Robin.
我就是克里斯多弗罗宾
Help me.
救救我
Then prove it.
那证明给我们看
Christopher Robin would know how to stop the Heffalumps.
克里斯多弗罗宾知道如何阻止长鼻怪
You’re right, Roo.
你说得对 小荳
And I’m not gonna let you down.
我不会让你们失望的
We have got a scary Heffalump here…
这里有个恐怖的长鼻怪
and it’s about time I,
该是我
Christopher Robin, defeated it.
克里斯多弗罗宾 打败它的时候了
So… There!
那里
There it is!
它在那里
Stop, Heffalump!
站住 长鼻怪
Come on, Eeyore. You’ll be my witness.
走吧 屹耳 你当我的证人
Oh, sure. Sacrifice the donkey.
对啦 牺牲驴子
Let me stand on your back.
让我站在你背上
No!

Your foot is on my shoulder! Push me up.
你的脚在我肩上 推我上去
Up, up, I’m up now.
往上 我上来了
I can hear him.
我听到他的声音
He’s headed to a clearing.
他往一块空地去
Sure, I’ll just sit here
没问题 我待在这里
while we wait for them to show up.
等它们出现
He’s drawn his sword.
他抽出他的剑了
What’s happening?
怎么回事
He’s just drawn his sword.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!