讨厌
What’s the matter?
怎么了
Oh, Pooh.
维尼
You can’t be serious. There’s no such thing
不会吧 根本没有(危险 长鼻怪)
as Heffalumps and Woozles.
长鼻怪和闻死鼬
Of course there are.
当然有
Didn’t you see the sign?
你没看到警示牌吗
Pooh, terrifying elephant and weasel-like beasts…
维尼 可怕的大象和像鼬鼠的怪兽
who wander the world preying on happiness aren’t real.
到处吃快乐的东西 根本是假的
Now, come on.
走吧
Christopher?
克里斯多弗
What do you do?
你是做什么的
I’m the Efficiency Manager at a luggage company.
我是一家行李箱公♥司♥的效率经理
You must have many friends there.
你在那里一定有很多朋友
There’s lots of people who rely on me.
有很多人依赖我
So, yes.
那就是有
No, I don’t think of them as friends.
他们不算我朋友
That makes it harder if I have to let them go.
这样要让他们走反而更困难
Where will they go?
他们会走去哪里
I don’t know, Pooh. I don’t know.
我不知道 维尼 我不知道
Did you let me go?
你以前有让我走吗
I suppose I did.
我想有
Come on, Pooh.
走吧 维尼
Oh. What is that?
那是什么
It’s a compass, from the war.
战时的指南针
I still keep it with me.
我还留在身边
May I see the compass?
我能看一下指南针吗
Yes, I suppose so.
可以啊
Shall we follow this very handy arrow?
我们要跟着这个方便的箭头走吗
Well, that’s a very good idea.
这主意不错
No, wait, Pooh.
不 等等 维尼
Keep us headed north.
我们往北走
North.
往北
Oh, north.
对 往北
Yes, there’s an “N” in front of it, for “north.”
对 前面有个N是北方
That’s what that means.
原来它是这个意思
Isn’t this the same sign?
这不是同一块牌子吗
Pooh, are you sure we’re still heading north?
维尼 你确定我们还是往北走吗
Let me look.
我看看
You haven’t been looking?
你都没在看吗
Not since I started following these footsteps.
我开始跟着这些脚印之后就没看了
Pooh, they’re our footsteps!
维尼 它们是我们的脚印
Oh, we’ve just been going around in a great, big circle.
我们绕了一个大圈子
What’s the matter with you?
你怎么搞的
All you had to do was follow the compass!
跟着指南针走也不会
But it led us to the Heffalumps and the Woozles.
但它会带我们去长鼻怪和闻死鼬那边
There are no Heffalumps and Woozles, do you hear?
根本没有长鼻怪和闻死鼬 听到没
Oh, I should never have trusted you with it!
我根本不该把它交给你
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’ll put it back in the holder of important things.
我把它放回装重要东西的包包里
Oh, my papers! They’re irreplaceable!
我的文件 它们只有一份
I shall never remember all this!
我根本记不住全部
Pooh, you’re right.
维尼 你说得没错
You are a bear of very little brain.
你是一只脑袋很小的熊
Do you know what’ll happen
只要弄丢一张
if I lose one single sheet of this?
知道会怎样吗
Winslow will eat me for breakfast.
温斯洛会把我当早餐吃掉
A Woozle will eat you for breakfast?
闻死鼬会把你当早餐吃掉
Yes, a great big Woozle will gobble me up.
对 超大只的闻死鼬会把我吞进肚子里
That doesn’t sound like fun.
听起来不妙
That’s the real world for you.
这就是现实世界
Oh, Pooh, there’s more to life than just balloons and honey.
维尼 生活不是只有气球和蜂蜜
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Silly bear.
傻小熊
I don’t know why you came back.
我不知道你回来干什么
I’m not a child anymore.
我已经不是小孩子了
I’m an adult, with adult responsibilities.
我是大人 有大人的责任
But you’re Christopher Robin.
可是 你是克里斯多弗罗宾
No.

I’m not how you remember me.
我不是你记忆中的我
I’m sorry.
对不起
You’re right.
你说得对
You should let me go…
你应该让我走
for a fish in the sea.
去当你的小绿鲸鱼
“A fish in the sea?”
小绿鲸鱼
No, “efficiency!”
不对 是效率经理
Pooh?
维尼
Pooh?
维尼
Winnie the Pooh?
小熊维尼
I haven’t got time for this.
我没空搞这个
Pooh!
维尼
Pooh, where are you?
维尼 你在哪里
Oh, where have you gone, you silly bear?
你去哪了 傻小熊
I didn’t mean to frighten you. Pooh!
我不是故意要吓你 维尼
Tigger, Eeyore, anyone?
跳跳虎 屹耳 有谁在吗
There’s no such things as Heffalumps and Woozles.
哪有长鼻怪和闻死鼬这些东西
Oh, not real, not real, not real.
不是真的 不是
Not real.
不是真的
Not real, not real, not real.
不是真的 不是
Oh, no! No, I’m not a Heffalump!
不 我不是长鼻怪(抓到你了)
They’re up there!
它们在上面
And I’m down here.
我却掉到这里来
Pooh!
维尼
Somebody help!
谁来救救我
Oh, perfect!
这下好了
You’re the man of the house now.
现在你是一家之主了
I haven’t seen you laugh in years.
我好多年没看到你笑
Dreams don’t come for free.
实现梦想要付出代价
One day you’re going to crack.
有一天你会崩溃的
Nothing comes from nothing.
天下没有白吃的午餐
You need to ask yourself the question,
你必须问自己
“Am I a swimmer, or am I a sinker?”
你会游泳 还是溺水
Sometimes the thing to do is nothing.
有时候就是要什么都不做
Oh, no! Christopher.
不 克里斯多弗
No!

Come back to us!
回来啊
Just do nothing! Just do nothing!
什么都不做
Pooh!
维尼
Anyone?
有人吗
Just my luck.
算我衰
A Heffalump.
长鼻怪
Leering at his lunch.
奸诈地盯着它的午餐
Eeyore, I’m not a Heffalump!
屹耳 我不是长鼻怪
Doesn’t matter anyway. Headed for the waterfall.
无所谓 我要去瀑布了
I’ll be gone soon.
我很快就不见了
Oh, no, not the waterfall.
不 别去瀑布
Swim!
快游泳
Not that anyone will notice.
反正不会有人注意
Swim, swim, swim!
快游泳
Just have to go with the… Ow. Flow.
只要随波逐流
Don’t worry. I’m not.
别担心 我没有
Can’t change the inevitable.
该来的总会来
You mustn’t give up, Eeyore! I’ll save you.
你不能放弃 屹耳 我救你
We’ll see.
到时候就知道了
Oh, yes, of course. I’ve grown up, haven’t I?
当然 我已经长大了
Oh! Eeyore!
屹耳
Laughing at my misfortune.
我这么惨你还笑我
Just like a Heffalump.
就跟长鼻怪一样
Hello, Eeyore.
你好 屹耳
Hello, Heffalump.
你好 长鼻怪
I’m not a Heffalump. I’m Christopher Robin.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!