你随时都带着那个包包吗
What? A case?
什么 包包
My briefcase? Yes, usually. Why?
我的公事包 通常是 怎么了
Is it more important than…
它比一个气球
a balloon?
重要吗
Yes, it’s more important than a balloon.
对 它比气球重要
I see.
我懂了
More like… a blanket.
比较像 毯子
Yes.
对啊
More like a blanket.
比较像毯子
What does it do?
它是做什么的
What?
什么
It’s for keeping very important things in.
放非常重要的东西
Pooh, do you think you might be able to
维尼
amuse yourself for a while?
你能自己玩一下吗
I have got some rather pressing work to do.
我有很重要的事要做
House.
房♥屋
Clouds.

House.
房♥屋
Tree.
树木
Bush. A man.
草丛 一个人
Dog. Pooh.
狗 维尼
What’re you doing? Oh, I’m playing a game.
你在干嘛 我在玩游戏
It’s called “Say What You See.”
叫 “说出你看见什么”
Could you “Say What You See” a little more quietly?
你能小声一点吗
House.
房♥屋
Grass.
草地
Trees.
树木
Pond.
池塘
I don’t know what that is.
我不知道那是什么
Pooh. Well, that’s a man.
维尼 那是一个人
Pooh.
维尼
Little bit more quietly. Please?
麻烦 再小声一点
Oh, I’m sorry, this compartment is rather full.
抱歉 这个包厢客满了
It’s his naptime.
现在是他的午睡时间
We’ll save at least 322 pounds a month.
一个月至少省下322英镑
Well, that’s not nothing.
这样并不少
Which brings us to 14%.
如此一来降低14%
Still not enough.
还是不够
Someone’s gonna have to walk the plank.
有人必须离职
They’ll never forgive me for this.
他们绝对不会原谅我
Sorry, Gary.
抱歉了 盖瑞
Now arriving at Hartfield Station.
即将抵达哈特菲尔德站
Hartfield! Hartfield Station!
哈特菲尔德站 哈特菲尔德站
Look. My balloon! Oh.
你看 我的气球
Now come on, Pooh. We’ve got to hurry.
快点 维尼 我们赶时间
Yes. We need to find our friends.
对 我们要找到我们的朋友
No, Pooh. I meant,
不 我是说
I have to get back for work. Oh.
我得回去上班
Are we going in? No, no, Pooh.
我们要进去吗 没有
We must keep very quiet.
我们必须非常安静
Not let them see us. Come on.
不让她们看见我们 走吧
Stay low.
蹲低一点
Who is that? Pooh!
那是谁 维尼
She can’t be Pooh. I’m Pooh.
她不可能是维尼 我才是维尼
No, that’s Evelyn. My wife.
不 那是艾芙琳 我太太
She looks very kind.
她看起来人很好
She is very kind.
她确实是个好人
And who is that?
那个又是谁
That’s Madeline.
那是梅德琳
My daughter.
我女儿
Can she come and play with us?
她能过来跟我们玩吗
No, she can’t come.
不 不能
Does she not like to play?
她不喜欢玩吗
No, no, it’s just… Well, look, she’s working.
不 不是 她在用功
Oh, I see.
我懂了
Does she have a briefcase like you?
她有跟你一样的公事包吗
No.
没有
Come on, Pooh.
走吧 维尼
Do you think she’d like my red balloon?
她会喜欢我的红气球吗
It might make her happy.
说不定她会很开心
What is it with you and the balloon?
你何必这么在意这个气球
There’s more to happiness than just balloons, Pooh.
不是只有气球能让人快乐 维尼
Look, Madeline is happy and I’m happy that she’s happy.
梅德琳很快乐 她快乐我就快乐
Well, let’s go.
我们走吧
There, Pooh.
到了 维尼
I got you home.
我送你到家了
Aren’t you coming with me?
你不跟我来吗
I can’t. I’ve gotta go back to London.
没办法 我得回伦敦去
But I need your help.
可是我需要你帮忙
I’ve lost all of my friends.
我的朋友全都不见了
Perhaps they’re back now…
或许他们回去了
and you can tell them all about your adventures.
你可以告诉他们你的冒险故事
I would like to do that.
我很想告诉他们
Off you go then.
那就回去吧
Goodbye, Christopher.
再见 克里斯多弗
Goodbye, Pooh.
再见 维尼
What’re you doing, Pooh?
你在做什么 维尼
Sometimes when I’m going somewhere and I wait…
有时要去一个地方 我会等
a somewhere comes to me.
等那个地方来找我
Right.
好吧
Good luck with everything.
祝你一切好运
I should need good luck.
我是需要好运
For I am a bear of very little brain.
因为我是脑袋很小的熊
Right. Well, goodbye.
好 再见
Goodbye.
再见
Look out, Pooh. Here I come.
注意 维尼 我来了
Pooh?
维尼
Pooh!
维尼
Pooh!
维尼
So this is what this feels like.
原来是这种感觉
Are you stuck?
你卡住了吗
Yes, it would appear that I am stuck.
对 我显然是卡住了
Happens to me all the time. Have you just eaten honey?
我常这样 你刚吃过蜂蜜吗
No, Pooh, I have not just eaten honey.
没有 我刚刚没吃蜂蜜
Oh, it’s still here.
它还在这里
Hundred Acre Wood.
百亩森林
Well, I didn’t expect to be here this morning.
我没料到今天早上会来这里
Was it always this gloomy?
它始终这么昏暗吗
I don’t believe so.
我想不是
I wonder where they all could be.
不知道他们会在哪里
Well, I was hoping you would know.
我本来希望你会知道
Pooh, I haven’t been here in years. How would I know?
维尼 我好多年没来 怎么会知道
But you’re Christopher Robin.
但你是克里斯多弗罗宾
Ah, right. Yes.
对啊 我是啊
Well, the thing is to do this systematically.
最好用有系统的方法找
Oh, follow the simple honey bee.
跟着蜜蜂走
No, Pooh.
不 维尼
The key is to head in just one direction
重点是往同一个方向
to avoid getting lost.
以免迷路
Especially in all this fog.
尤其雾这么浓
I always get to where I’m going…
我总是从要离开的地方
by walking away from where I have been.
走到我要去的地方
Do you?
是吗
That’s the way I do it.
我都是这样
I’m hungry.
我饿了
Come on, Pooh.
快点 维尼
We’ll never get anywhere at this rate.
这种速度哪里都到不了
Is anything familiar?
有看到熟悉的东西吗
The fog. Well, besides the fog.
雾 除了雾以外
Oh, bother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!