保重
Off you go, young man.
去吧 年轻人
Christopher Robin!
克里斯多弗罗宾
Now concentrate!
专心一点
You’re the man of the house now, dear.
现在你是一家之主了
Would you like to sit down?
你想坐下吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Cheeky blighter. Mmm-hmm.
真没礼貌
Will you write?
你会写信吗
Of course, every day.
当然 每天写
It’s February 11th, 1944.
今天是1944年2月11日
Soon the nightly battle of London will be on.
伦敦的夜间作战即将展开
This has been a quiet day for us,
今天白天平静
but it won’t be a quiet night.
晚上可就不同了
They’ll destroy a few buildings,
他们将摧毁几栋建筑
and kill a few people.
杀死几个人
Probably some of the people you…
有些或许是你们
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Madeline
祝你生日快乐 梅德琳
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
This is Zebra-One-Charlie!
我是斑马一号♥查理
This is Zebra-One-Charlie.
我是斑马一号♥查理
Where are my reinforcements?
我的增援部队呢
Ah, well done.
非常好
Mummy, when is Daddy coming home?
妈咪 爸爸什么时候回家
This is your daddy.
这是你♥爸♥爸
Good morning. Good morning.
早安 早
Good morning, Mr. Robin.
早 罗宾先生
Good morning, Ms. Dane. Did you have a pleasant…
早 丹小姐 你周末
I’d like them to reconsider…
我要他们重新考虑
the brass fittings on the chestnut wardrobes
栗木置衣箱上的铜配件
for nickel-plated ones.
改成镀镍的
I’ll make a note of that.
我会记下来
Now, what’s the holdup from Glasgow?
格拉斯哥为什么延迟
Tanners union dispute, sir. What about Manchester?
制革工会有纷争 曼彻斯特呢
Waiting on fabric, sir.
在等布料
And what’s Birmingham’s excuse?
伯明罕的藉口呢
It’s just Birmingham, sir. They’re always late.
伯明罕老样子 他们老是慢吞吞
I don’t need to remind you,
不必我提醒你
we’re under increasing pressure to cut costs!
降低成本的压力越来越大
Mr. Robin? Yes.
罗宾先生 是
If we replace the second inner bevel
如果把第二内斜面
with beechwood…
换成海滩木
we can increase buoyancy by four percent.
价格就能提高4%
And decrease weight by point-two percent.
重量减轻0.2%
And cost?
成本呢
Oh, well, it might save a few pennies.
可以省个几便士
Oh, keep plugging away, everyone.
大家 继续努力
Bravo! That’s what we like to hear.
太棒了 这就是我们想听的
Oh, Mr. Winslow, I could easily
温斯洛先生 我可以
have come up to your office.
到您办公室去
No, no. I love to come down here,
不 我喜欢到这
get my hands dirty once in a while.
偶尔体察民情
Oh sir, that sample is, in fact, still wet.
那件样品还是湿的
Yes. The, uh, smell of the leather.
对 皮革的气味
The smell of hard work.
努力工作的气味
Much rather be here than in my stuffy office
比我无聊沉闷的办公室来得好
where the boring stuff happens.
那里单调又乏味
This is where I belong. Down here with the real men.
我属于这里 跟真男人在一起
And women.
还有女人
Sorry, always forget about them.
抱歉 老是忘了她们
Yes, I hate offices.
对 我讨厌办公室
Give me some manual labor any day of the…
随时给我要动手的工作
Let’s, uh, go into your office.
我们进你办公室
Yes, Mr. Winslow. Uh…
是 温斯洛先生
After you, sir. Oh, no, please.
您先请 不
Carry on.
继续
I spent all morning on that.
我弄了整个上午
Of all my father’s businesses, Winslow Luggage
在家父的事业中 温斯洛斯行李箱
is the worst.
表现最差
Embarrassing for me, of course,
我当然 觉得难堪
but hardly surprising.
但也不太意外
There’s been a war.
目前正在打仗
Who has the time or the money to go on holiday these days?
谁有时间或闲钱去度假
In short, we need to cut some costs.
所以 我们需要降低成本
That’s all I’ve been working on, sir.
我一直在努力
We’ve made some progress.
已经有进展了
Three percent, or thereabouts.
大约 可降低3%
We need to cut deeper than three percent, Robin.
我们需要降得比3%更多 罗宾
We’re stuffed. What did they say?
我们要被炒鱿鱼了 他们说什么
I can’t hear. Don’t worry.
我听不到 别担心
I can lip read.
我会读唇
How much deeper, sir?
还要降多少 先生
Twenty. Twenty!
20% 20%
Twenty percent, that’s impossible.
20% 不可能
He’s saying, “Windy tent. That’s an apple.”
他说 “饿死 不够吃”
What are they talking about?
他们在说这些
Perhaps it’s a lunch order.
说不定在谈订午餐的事
Sir, your father promised these people
先生 令尊答应他们
good jobs to come home to after the war.
战后返乡有好工作
Well, they’d do anything for this company.
他们会鞠躬尽瘁
I’d do anything for this company.
我也会对公♥司♥鞠躬尽瘁
My father has called an emergency meeting on Monday.
家父安排周一召开紧急会议
We need to produce the cuts by then.
届时得决定降低成本的幅度
It’s sink or swim.
不成功便成仁
I promised my wife and daughter
但我答应妻小
I’d take them away this weekend, sir.
周末要出游
I thought you’d do anything for this company.
你不是对公♥司♥鞠躬尽瘁吗
Do you have dreams, Robin?
你有梦想吗 罗宾
I beg your pardon, sir?
您说什么 先生
Well, I’ll let you into a little secret.
告诉你一个秘密
Dreams don’t come for free, Robin.
实现梦想要付出代价 罗宾
Nothing comes from nothing.
天下没有白吃的午餐
And if this ship goes down,
如果船沉了
you need to ask yourself the question…
你得问自己
“Am I a swimmer, or am I a sinker?”
你会游泳 还是溺死
Well, which one are you, Robin?
你是哪种人 罗宾
Well, obviously I’d like to reply
我当然会回答
that I’m a swimmer, sir.
我会游泳
Right answer! Me too.
正确答案 我也是
That’s why I shall be working this weekend, also.
所以这周末我也要工作
All hands on deck and all that.
所有人都得加班
This may help, a list here of names.
这份名单可能有帮助
People who can walk the plank if you, um…
可以请这些人走路 如果你
if we don’t come up with something.
如果我们无计可施的话
It’s all on you, Robin.
这件事就交给你了 罗宾
Oh, good heavens.
我的天啊
Keep up the good work.
继续认真工作
Ah, Christopher.
克里斯多弗
All work and no play, eh? Ah, Cecil.
只工作不玩乐喔 西索
Um, speaking of play, the wife and I were just talking…
讲到玩乐 我和老婆刚刚聊到
and hate to be a persistent Peter…
不是我爱问
but we’re still waiting for that gin rummy game.
但我们还在等你打牌
Oh, yes, yes!

Well, one of these days, eventually.
总有机会的
Eager to finally see how good you are.
很想看看你有多厉害
Madeline wanted to wait for you
梅德琳想等你
but it got so late.
不过太晚了
Yes, I’m sorry, I got held up at work.
对不起 工作耽搁了
I know. Katherine rang to let me know.
我知道 凯瑟琳打来通知我
She also said you’d be working this weekend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!