等一下
Robin.
罗宾
Oh, no!
糟糕
Robin!
罗宾
If we don’t solve the issue,
问题不解决
we’ll have no choice but to shut down!
我们只能停业
What have you got?
你有什么办法
Uh… Well, sir…
先生
I think what’s happened is…
我想情况是
I’m so sorry, Mr. Robin.
真抱歉 罗宾先生
There’s an emergency. Your wife is outside.
您太太有急事找您
She can’t find Madeline.
她找不到梅德琳
Oh, ladies and gentlemen, I have to step outside.
各位 我必须出去一下
Please excuse me.
失陪了
What the devil are you doing?
你到底在做什么
My tail! You’re gonna pull it off!
我的尾巴 你会把它扯断的
No tail lasts forever.
旧的不去 新的不来
Bounce with me! Bounce, bounce, bounce!
跟我一起跳 跳跳跳
Everybody bounce!
大家跳跳跳
Careful, Tigger. Things might get worse!
小心 跳跳虎 情况可能更严重
Nonsense! Nothing ever bad came from bouncing.
乱讲 跳跳不会出问题
It’s getting worse.
越来越惨了
This way. Up here.
在这边上面
Where is she?
她在哪里
I don’t know. Somewhere between here and the station.
不知道 在这里和车站之间
She’s all alone.
她自己一个人
“Expotition?”
“探捡”
No, she’s not alone. Who’s she with?
她不是一个人 她跟谁在一起
I wanna go home.
我想回家
We’ll be fine. We won’t hit anything else.
没事 我们不会撞上别的东西
Robin was a reasonably good man.
罗宾是个好人
Shame he went mad.
很可惜 他疯了
Oh, dear.
天啊
The wonderful thing about Tiggers is…
跳跳虎设计得很巧妙
their tops are made out of rubber,
他们的顶端是橡胶
their bottoms are made out of springs.
底部是弹簧
Tail, you’re back!
尾巴 你回来了
Tastes like milk.
有牛奶味
I was pretending that there was a Heffalump.
我假装有一只长鼻怪
But of course, there wasn’t really a Heffalump.
其实 当然没有
Are you hearing yourself? You need to quit.
听听你自己说的话 你非辞职不可
I think that decision’s about to be made for me.
我想公♥司♥就要解雇我了
Stick with me, Piglet. I’ll fix this!
跟在我身边 小猪 我来处理
You worry too much.
你们穷紧张
Oh, we’ll never get to Christopher now!
我们永远找不到克里斯多弗了
Maybe we should ask if anyone’s seen a bear
我们问问 谁看到一只熊
or a Tigger or a very small donkey.
跳跳虎或小驴子
Darling, these creatures aren’t real.
老公 那些动物不是真的
Don’t worry. This is part of the plan.
放心 这是计划的一部分
Careful! We don’t want to fly out!
小心 我们不想飞出去
We just need a leap of faith!
勇敢跳出去就好
Listen, I will call Dr. Cunningham on Monday.
星期一 我联络康医师
I think with the right amount of rest…
只要好好休息
Christopher! Tigger! Eeyore!
克里斯多弗 跳跳虎 屹耳
Piglet! Ah.
小猪
My plan worked. I don’t know how I do it.
计划成功了 不知道我怎么做到的
You must be Christopher Robin’s wife.
你一定是克里斯多弗罗宾的太太
Ha. How do you do?
你好吗
My bum hurts.
我屁屁好痛
And now this. Oh.
还有这个
What have we here? Some sort of medal?
这是什么 某种奖章吗
Voodoo emblem, do you think?
你想是巫毒教的标志吗
Madness takes many forms, Father.
发疯有很多种类型 父亲
It does.
是啊
I thought you were working on this, too.
我以为你也在忙这个案子
Don’t you have a copy?
难道你没有副本吗
I have an alternative solution.
我有替代方案
Ah. I’m listening.
我洗耳恭听
We fire the entire efficiency department for a start.
首先裁撤整个效率部门
Let’s get going.
我们走吧
Where’s Madeline?
梅德琳呢
She’s in a truck. Headed Woozlewards!
她在卡车上 去找闻死鼬了
Woozlewards?
闻死鼬
Winslow’s! Winslow’s!
温斯洛 温斯洛
Drive to Winslow’s. That’s where Madeline will be.
开到温斯洛 梅德琳会去那里
We’re going to Winslow’s, yes.
我们去温斯洛
Where are the others?
其他人呢
They must’ve gone off on their own expotition.
他们一定自己 “探捡” 去了
At least they left us the important papers.
至少 他们留下重要文件
We need to get these to Father right away.
我们得把这些送去给我爸
Come on, Pooh!
快走 维尼
Christopher? Yes, hon?
克里斯多弗 老婆
Is that a talking donkey? It’s Eeyore.
那是会说话的驴子吗 是屹耳
Eeyore, this is Evelyn, my wife.
屹耳 这是我太太艾芙琳
Hello, Evelyn my wife.
你好 我太太艾芙琳
Hello, talking donkey, how are you doing today?
你好 会说话的驴子 今天好吗
Don’t get me started.
唛搁讲了
We did it, Pooh!
我们赶到了 维尼
Oh, yes!
太棒了
Oh, no!
糟糕
Oh, no!
糟糕
Oh. Oh, Pooh.
维尼
Poor Christopher.
可怜的克里斯多弗
I’m so sorry, Madeline.
我好难过喔 梅德琳
Madeline! Christopher Robin!
梅德琳 克里斯多弗罗宾
Daddy!
爸爸
Thank God we found you.
幸好我们找到你了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I lost your papers.
我弄丢你的文件了
I’m so sorry.
对不起
Madeline!
梅德琳
Darling, that doesn’t matter.
亲爱的 没关系
You’re safe. That’s all that’s important.
重要的是 你平安无事
Not my papers.
不是我的文件
But your work is so important.
可是你的工作那么重要
I thought that maybe if I brought you your papers…
我想如果我把你的文件送来
that you wouldn’t send me away,
你就不会送走我
and then we could all be together.
我们能在一起
I saved a little bit.
我捡回来一点点
Sweetheart.
乖女儿
I was wrong about work.
我对工作的想法是错的
I was wrong about everything…
我全都弄错了
and I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I’ve been a father of very little brain.
我是一个脑袋很小的父亲
I lost myself, Maddy.
我迷失了自我 小梅
And I almost lost you.
我差点失去你
My most precious love.
我最爱的宝贝
And I don’t want you to go away.
我不要你离开
You don’t have to go to boarding school.
你不必去寄宿学校
You can stay here with us, and I’ll never let you go.
你能留在我们身边 我绝不会让你走
And I’ll read you a bedtime story every night.
我每天晚上说床边故事给你听
I’d like that.
我喜欢
Though maybe I’ll choose from now on.
不过现在开始 我来挑故事
All right.
好啊
Oh, you gave us a real fright.
你把我们吓坏了
Well, another disastrous expotition.
又是一次惨兮兮的 “探捡”
I don’t know about that, Eeyore.
这很难说 屹耳
It all depends on how you look at things.
要看你从什么角度看
Mom, did you know that we went to the train
妈 你知道我们在火车上
and had a tea party?
喝下午茶吗
Darling, you’re a genius!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!