接着有人上台说些哄骗小孩的话
People come up and speak and just lie to children.
一整天都是如此 看着人们上台说些哄骗小孩的话
That’s all that happens all day is people come up and lie to children
许他们不可能的未来
about the future.
我坐在席上 有个女士上台说…
And I’m sitting there and this lady comes up and goes,
各位小朋友 我要你们知道 你们可以成为自己想成为的人
“I want you children to know you can be anything you wanna be.
你们绝对可以成为 自己想成为的任何人
You can be absolutely anything you wanna be.”
我心想:“这位女士 你为什么要对小朋友说谎?
I’m like, “Lady, why are you lying to these children?”
也许他们当中有四个人 可以成为自己想成为的人
Maybe four of them could be anything they wanna be.
但其他2000个小朋友 最好能学会接焊的手艺”
But the other 2,000 better learn how to weld.
天啊 我看着那群小朋友
Shit, I’m looking at these kids right now.
按我算至少有60个优步驾驶员
I count at least 60 Uber drivers.
“他们可以成为自己想成为的人” 少给我胡扯
They could be anything they wanna be. Shut the fuck up.
他们真的可以成为自己想成为的人?
Really? They could be anything they wanna be?
但你为什么成为副校长?
Then how come you’re a vice principal?
这是你小时候的梦想吗?
Was that the dream?
你小时候曾把自己装扮成副校长吗?
Did you dress up like a vice principal when you was a kid?
你小时候曾假装 戴上副校长的官帽吗?
Put your little vice principal hat on?
把事实告诉小朋友吧
Tell the kids the truth.
把残酷的事实告诉小朋友吧
Tell the kids the fucking truth.
你倒不如说:“各位小朋友 听我说
Say, “Hey kids, check this out.
听好了 你们不妨从事 自己擅长的工作
Check this out. You can be anything you’re good at.
至少有人愿意雇用你就行了
As long as they’re hiring.”
那样也许可以帮你认识一些贵人”
And even then it helps to know somebody.
我坐在学校的礼堂里 看着这种烂桥段上演
So, I’m sitting there. I’m in school and I’m watching this shit.
惊觉这场新生会不对劲
And it dawned on me that this orientation wasn’t right.
毕竟我的孩子是黑人
You know, ’cause I got black kids, man.
我坐在学校礼堂里 心想这不对劲
You know, and I’m sitting there, I’m like, “I don’t think this is right.”
我认为校方应该分别主办新生会
I think they need separate orientations.
分别针对黑人、白人、同性恋者 异性恋者、墨西哥人等办新生会
I think they need a black orientation, white, gay, straight, Mexican, whatever.
毕竟黑人小孩…
Because the black kids, you’re, you’re…
他们即将面对一个前所未有的世界
You know, you’re getting ready to face a whole other world.
我的小孩是黑人 我让她们做好准备面对白人
I got black kids. I gotta get them ready for the white man.
我让她们做好准备面对美国人
I gotta get them ready for America, man.
你们懂吗?
You know? It’s like, you know.
我并不是指今晚在场的白人 你们都是好人
I mean, not the white man that’s here tonight. You guys are alright.
你们每个人都玩得起
Ya’ll cool. Every one of you.
我只是要让你们知道 你们今晚所花的每一分钱
I want you to know every dime you spent tonight is going towards
都将被用来支付 黑人女孩的私立高中学费
putting little black girls through private school.
假如有人问你今晚做了什么 你就说:“我改变了未来”
Anybody ask you what you did tonight, you go, “I made a difference.”
我在学校向校方提议个别主办新生会
But so I’m at school and I’m like, “Yo, I think we need separate orientations.”
毕竟我们必须为孩子 做好面对白人的准备
‘Cause you gotta get your kids ready for the white man.
假如没办到 那我们就是差劲的父母 行吗?
If you’re not, then you’re fucking up as a parent, ok?
I’ve been getting my kids ready for the white man since they was born.
从小孩出生那天起 我就已经开始 为她们做好面对白人的准备
知道吗?
Ok?
甚至在她们出生以前 就已经为她们做好面对白人的准备
Even before they was born, I’ve been preparing them for the white man.
我家没有防火演习
Yeah. That’s right. My house, we don’t have fire drills.
但我们有“防白”演习
We have white-r drills.
打从孩子出生那天起
So, ever since my kids were born,
我就开始为她们做好面对白人的准备
I’ve been getting them ready for the white man.
因此我家里…
So, everything in my house…
凡是白色的东西
that’s the color white…
不是热的 就是重的或利的
is either hot, heavy, or sharp.
好让她们知道怎么处理 任何白色的东西
So, my kids know when they deal with anything white,
她们必须仔细思考
they gotta think about that shit.
反复推敲
They gotta contemplate this shit.
“这是一张纸巾
“Oh, this napkin, ok.
我该用它来抹嘴吗?
Should I wipe my mouth with it?
抑或这是白人叫我做的事?
Or is that what whitey wants me to do?”
它们出生以后 家里凡是白色的玩意
Ever since they was born, everything in my house,
不是热的 就是重的或利的
hot, heavy, or sharp.
如果她们坐在白色的马桶座上 屁♥股♥就会烫伤
They sit on a white toilet seat. Burn their ass.
“爸 我的屁♥股♥很烫”
“Daddy, my ass is burning.”
“狗♥娘♥养♥的 因为它是白色的
“It’s white motherfucker. It’s white.
白人就是懂得烫伤人
That’s what whitey do.
白人会烫伤你的屁♥股♥
He burn your fucking ass.
把我的话听清楚”
Pay attention.”
她们小时候穿着的白色连体衣
Shit, when they was little girls, their white onesie weighed 150 pounds.
有约68公斤
“爸…
[crying] “Daddy!
爸 好重啊
Dad, it’s so heavy.
这衣服好重啊”
It’s so heavy.
好痛 我站不起来
This hurts. I can’t even stand.
I can’t even stand.”
我连站都成了问题”
“狗♥娘♥养♥的 因为它是白色的
“It’s white, motherfucker. It’s white.
白人会让你站不起来
That’s what whitey do.
白人会折断你的背骨”
He break your back.”
在她们的生日派对上 我给她们吃香草冰淇淋
At their birthday party, I gave them vanilla ice cream…
里面放了玻璃碎片
with glass in it.
“爸 我的舌头流血了”
“Daddy, my tongue’s bleeding.”
“你应该吃巧克力冰淇淋才对”
“Should’ve got chocolate.”
我对女儿的管教非常严格
Yeah, I go hard. I got girls and I go hard.
但换成是儿子 只要直接朝他脸上挥拳就行了
So, if you got a black son, shit, you gotta just punch him in the face.
他一早醒来 我们就对他说…
So, as soon as he wakes up in the morning, it’s like,
“黑鬼 早安” 然后给他一记拳头
“Morning, nigga. Pow.”
假如拳头落在脸部以外的其他部位
If you don’t punch your black son in the face,
那就是在虐待儿童
that’s child abuse.
黑人少年出来混不容易
It’s rough out there for a black boy, man.
不容易
It’s rough! That’s right.
有人说黑人少年是稀有物种
Some people say young black men are an endangered species.
这说法不对
But, that’s not true.
因为稀有物种通常受到政♥府♥保护
Because endangered species are protected by the government.
因此身为黑人 我们必须朝儿子脸上挥拳头
That’s right, you got to punch your black son in the fucking face.
You understand me? Hard.
你们听懂了吗?用力地打
没错 话是我说的
Yeah, I said it.
我在Netflix上说了这番鬼话
On Netflix, I said that shit.
你们懂吗?儿子必须听从你们的教导
You understand? It’s important that your black son follow your instructions.
生死一线 知道吗?
It’s the difference between life and death, ok?
知道吗?对了
Ok? Yeah.
Yeah, ’cause we got a crazy justice system out here, man.
毕竟美国的司法制度无法无天
我们针对富人、穷♥人♥、黑人和白人 个别实施法令
We got a justice system for rich, for poor, for black, for white.
在我们生活的国家里 两个人在同一个地点
We live in a country where two people can do the exact same crime
在同一个时间犯下同样的罪 居然可以获得不同的判刑
in the exact same place at the exact same time and get a different sentence.
这种事只会发生在美国
Only in America.
我们必须改变这种司法制度
We gotta change this justice system, yo.
美国司法制度
The American justice system
必须学像沃尔玛百货公♥司♥
should be like Walmart.
美国司法制度 必须学像沃尔玛百货公♥司♥
Should be just like Walmart.
“如果您找得到更轻的刑罚 我们愿意配合”
It’s like, “Hey, if you can find a lighter sentence, we’ll match it.”
话说回来 我当时在学校
So, I’m at the school. I’m at the school.
那个女士下台后
And, the lady comes back out.
对我说:“我想让你知道 本校绝对没有恶霸
She goes, “I want you to know that the school has absolutely no bullies.
收留恶霸不是本校的政策
We have a no-bully policy.
我们不允许霸凌事件
We don’t– We don’t– We don’t permit bullying.
恶霸会马上被逐出校园”
Any bullies will be kicked out of school immediately.”
那一刻我真想立刻拉着女儿走出学校
And right then, I wanted to take my daughter out the school.
这是哪门子半桶水的教育?
It’s like, “What kind of half-assed education is this?”
学校应该教导我们面对困境
I mean, school is supposed to prepare you for life.
人生中难免遇上王八蛋
Life has assholes.
我们应该学习如何面对他们
And you should learn how to deal with them
而且越早越好
as soon as possible.
总不能活到30岁 才发现人有善恶之分吧
God forbid, you wait till you’re 30 to find out people ain’t shit.
我们必须尽早学会这门功课
That’s a lesson you need, quick.
当今世界面对的另一个问题是…
That’s right. I mean, one of the problems with the world
有太多人让孩子以为自己是特别的
is we got too many people telling they kids how special they are.
如今这些自我膨胀的孩子走在街上
These souped up kids walking the streets today
thinking they’re fucking special.
以为自己与众不同
有回走在街上遇到几个年轻人
I’m walking down the street, always some kid,
“嗨 克里斯 好样的”
“Hey, good work, Chris.
“克里斯 你真风趣 我非常喜欢你的表演”
Really funny, Chris. Love your work.”
我心想:“狗♥娘♥养♥的 叫我洛克先生”
I’m like, “It’s Mr. Rock, bitch.”
别再告诉孩子说他们是特别的