什么
What?
看看里面 这儿
Look inside this place man.
这些东西都要通过健康标准的
All this stuff has got to pass health code.
这里没人管健康标准
They don’t do health code around here.
他们甚至不在乎这个
They don’t even care about it.
雷 看看这个烤架
Ale man look at this grill.
生锈了 当然生锈了
Okay it’s got rust on it. of course it does man.
-那又怎样 -确实是
– so what? – it does.
这里写了要 你们没看吗
It says it right here. did you even read this?

Look.
谁签的 你签的吗
Who signed that? did you sign it?
我签的
I did.
你读过吗
Did you read this?
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
雷 这有关系
Ale it matters.
你要从这个厨房♥卖♥♥食物
You’re gonna be serving food out of this kitchen.
而这儿连个排气口都没有
And look there’s no vents here.
这里全是洞 全生锈了
There’s holes everywhere. it’s rusted everywhere.
拜托 别这么夸张
Come on stop exaggerating.
我们能清洗干净
We could clean that off.
来吧 雷 小子
Come on ale man.
修理一下车身 再漆上油漆
With some bodywork and everything and a paint job
外观上还看得过去
Yeah it’s gonna look fine on the outside.
可我能弄好
But I could fix it.
这正是我要和你说的
That’s what I was trying to tell you.
问题在里面 厨房♥的器具
But it’s the inside. it’s the kitchen equipment.
你要花1万块来修理
You’re gonna spend $ 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ to fix that.
-你在说谎 -真的要1万块
– now you lying. – are you serious? $ 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥?
他骗人的 别相信他
He’s lying. don’t believe him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我以前也有过这样的车
I used to have one of these.
这些是用过的器具 你修不好的
This is used equipment. you can’t fix those things.
你得买♥♥新的
You got to buy new ones man.
现在我们怎么办 雷
Yo what are we gonna do now Ale?
他一点也不了解我们的车
He don’t know nothing about our van.
我说过别相信他
“don’t believe him” I said.
雷 你花多少买♥♥的
Ale how much you pay for this?
花多少买♥♥的
How much you pay for this?
4500块
$4500.
4500块
$4500?
开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
没有 我们是认真的
No we’re serious.
现在我们把这个带回到卡洛斯叔叔那儿
Yo let’s bring it back to Carlos’ uncle right now.
太迟了 你们都签了合同
It’s too late. you guys signed the papers.
他在耍我们
He’s playing us.
雷 你去哪里
Ale where you going?

Ale.
卡洛斯
Hey carlos.
什么事 雷
What up Ale?
怎么回事
Whoa whoa what’s going on?
你怎么了 雷
What’s wrong with you Ale?
-什么是 老兄 -你骗了我
– what is wrong with you man? – you were lying!
快啊 放手
Come on get off.
你们这些屁孩儿在干嘛
Yo kid what are you doing?
放松
Relax relax.
你骗人
You lied!
你撒谎 你让我去找你的叔叔
You lied about them. you made me go to your uncle.
你骗了我
You cheated me.
你叔叔拿了合同 对吗
Your uncle took the papers right?
你在干什么
Yo what are you doing?
我对天发誓 我不知道他在说什么
I swear to god I don’t know what he’s talking about.
我对天发誓
I swear to god.
如果我查出你骗我 我会宰了你
If I find out you cheated me I’m gonna fuck you up.
发生什么事了
What the hell is going on?
好了 老大
All right big guy.
你可以等到有钱时再修
You can wait until you have enough money to fix this
你可以期盼一个傻瓜跑过来
You can hope that some dumb ass will come by
也许他会买♥♥
And maybe he’ll buy it
可你不能把它丢在这
But you can’t leave it here.
或者我给你1千块 你把车卸成一块一块的
Or I’ll give you $ 1000 chop it up for parts and that’s it.
你没必要担心什么 能搞定的
You don’t have to worry about anything. it’ll be done.
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
这玩意不能留在这儿
This thing’s got to get out of here.
我有很多事要做 你知道的
I got a lot of things going on. you know that.
让我知道你想干什么 好吗
Let me know what you want to do okay?
这玩意明天就要搬走
This thing’s got to be out by tomorrow.

Ale.
雷 我听说的事是怎么回事儿
Ale what’s this shit I hear
关于你栽在那台货车上的事
About you ending up with this van?
我能领我的工资吗
Can I have my pay?
不行 你不能拿该死的工资
No you can’t have your fucking pay.
你怎么搞的
What’s the matter with you?
听好了 小子
Listen kid. listen to me.
你这些天怎么了
What’s going on with you these days?
你得搞定你那些屁事
You got to straighten this shit out.
去工作吧
Get back to work.
下午好 女士们先生们
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到美国公开赛
Welcome to the u. s. open.
如果你想看中♥央♥场地的比赛 票已卖♥♥完
If you are here for the match at center court it is sold out.
如果你有票 现在请到中♥央♥场地来
If you have tickets please proceed to center court now.
拦住他
Hey! stop him! stop him!
拦住他
Stop him! stop him!
下午好 女士们先生们
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到美国公开赛
Welcome to the u. s. open.
如果你想看中♥央♥场地的比赛
If you are here for the match at center court…
快点 劳尔
Come on Raul. hurry up man.
给卡车装货
Got to load that truck.
快点
Hurry up come on.
该死的
Fuck!
你想要什么
What do you want?
-我拿这个能干嘛 -我要卖♥♥掉
– what am I gonna do with that? – I’m selling it.
雷 我处理不了这玩意
Ale I can’t get rid of this shit.
雷 我现在很忙 好吗
Come on ale I’m busy right now all right?
呆会再来 好吗
Come back later or something all right?
你要处理一些事吗
You got something going on?
雷 我拿那东西没用
Ale I can’t do anything with that shit man.
你去注个册 然后就能免♥费♥使♥用♥那手♥机♥了
You sign up and you get that phone for free.
快点
Come on.
呆会你还忙吗
You got something going on later?
雷 我现在很忙
Ale I’m fucking busy right now.
呆会再来 好吗
Come back later all right?
快点 劳尔
Come on Raul.
很好
Good good good good.
-雷 -40
– Ale. – 40.
-我不需要 -你呢
– I don’t want that. – and you?
雷 过来
Ale come here.
什么
What?
那是什么 你在干什么
What is that? what are you doing?
你说呢我像干嘛
What does it look like I’m doing?
-从哪儿弄来的 -我捡到的
– where did you get this? – I found it.
-不会是偷的吧 -不是的 我没偷
– you didn’t steal it did you? – no I’m not stealing.
那你在干嘛
So what are you doing?
你在干嘛 为什么没在干活
What are you doing? why aren’t you working?
雷 你在说什么
Ale what are you talking about?
小吃车一小时前就关门了
The van closed an hour ago.
我在工作
I’m working.
你也应该在干活
You should be working too.
你帮我从外面把这个拔出 好吗
I need you to help me pull it out from the outside all right?
好的 拿住
All right hold on.
看着
Watch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!