不 我是说真的
No I’m serious.
11点到11点半之间吧
Like around 11:0011:30 pass by.
好吧
All right.
到时候见
All right bye.
你为什么不修我的车轴
Why didn’t you fix my axle?
因为我在等你带钱过来
Cause I was waiting for you to come with the money
全在这儿了
And it’s all here.
星期四来拿吧
You’ll have it on thursday.
卖♥♥据呢
And what about bill of sale?
会给你卖♥♥据的 还有所有权
You got the bill of sale plus there’s a title.
你都会拿到的
You got them both. enjoy it.
我星期四一定要拿到
Make sure it gets to me on thursday.
放心 一定给你
Don’t worry. you’re gonna have it.
玩得开心 小心点
Enjoy baby. take care sweetheart.
舅舅再见 谢谢
Bye uncle. thanks.
等等我
Hold up.
让门卫去修理那个垃圾
We got to get the janitor to fix that shit.
没问题
Yeah.
上面写的什么
What it says?
只需要你和你姐姐在这里签字就行了
All you got to do is you and your sister sign right here.
-这里 -对
– right here? – yeah.
你从哪儿搞到这张纸的
So where do you get all this paper from?
不管你的事
It’s none of your business.
你最近很奇怪
You been tripping lately.
是你奇怪 4500元可不是笔小数目
No you tripping. $4500 is a lot of money.
而且那天晚上你还弃我而去
Plus that other night you ditched me.
到底怎么回事
What happened?
也许我和你妈妈在一起
Maybe I was with your mom.
开个玩笑
I’m just playing man.
还记得废品堆后面的小山吗
Yo so you know these hills behind the junkyard.
我们可以带上滑板车 爽玩一把
We could grab the scooter and have mad fun.
来吧 这边
Come on it’s out this way.
我不能去 我还有事做
No I can’t go. I got things to do.
来吧 就玩一圈
Nah come on. we’ll just go once around.
不了 我带回会来找你的
Nah I’ll catch up with you later.
好吧 我们来玩真的吧
All right man let’s play this real game here.
我要让你看看赢家是什么样的
I’m gonna show you a winner.
肖恩 看看你有啥本领
Come on Sean let’s see what you got.
我有6个
I got six. I got six.
介意去那边玩吗
Do you mind playing over there man?
我在打牌呢
I’m trying to play a game here.
反正你也没技术
You got no skills anyway.
女的都比你强
Yo the lady’s better than you.
快点
Come on.
肖恩 你越来越棒了
Sean you’re doing better and better.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
那不是真的
That’s not true. that is not true.
女士很厉害 别这么说
The lady is good. she’s good. stop it.
你作弊 你是个骗子
You cheat. you’re a cheater.
对 我说了 你是个骗子
That’s right I said it. you’re a cheater.
轮到你了
Your turn your turn.
把薯条从桌上拿开
Knocking the chips off the table here.
怎么搞的
What the fuck is going on man?
这是在胡扯
This is fucking bullshit man.
拜托 他们只是玩玩
Come on you guys. they’re just playing.
别这样
Stop it.
肖恩 这不是 玩什么
Sean it’s not fucking… playing what?
-他是谁 -他们只是玩一玩
– what is this man? – they’re just playing.
你给我放正经点
Come on man you’re not taking shit seriously.
闭嘴
Shut up man.
艾哈迈德 你知道吗 给我闭嘴
Ahmad you know what? shut the fuck up.
没跟你说话 好吗
I’m not talking to you all right?
让小孩呆那边好吗 这是什么
Keep the kid over there. all right what is this?
如果你不喜欢可以滚
Get the fuck out if you don’t like it.
你要怎么样
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do about it?
拜托
Hey hey whoa come on.
-你为什么乱说话 -嘿
– why you talking shit? – hey! hey hey!
告诉你 老弟
Let me tell you something man.
离我远点
Get the fuck away from me man.

Ale.
你还在干嘛
What are you still doing up?
我要知道今天谁在楼上
I need to know who was upstairs today.
为什么
Why?
我钱丢了 所以想知道
Cause I’m missing money and I just need to know.
-什么钱 -我的钱
– what money? – my money.
-你仔细找过了没 -找过了
– well did you look carefully? – yeah.
-确定 -确定
– you sure? – I’m positive.
找了个遍
I searched everywhere.
我想到的人是莱拉
The person that comes in mind to me is Lilah.
又是莱拉
Again with Lilah?
只有她在屋里
She was the only one in the room.
我昨天还数了钱
Look I counted my money yesterday.
莱拉上周就不在这了
Lilah hasn’t been here since last week.
还有谁在这
Who else was here?
比利和托尼总是上上下下的
Well Billy and Tony are always up and down.
比利和托尼
Billy and tony?
可我不明白
But I don’t understand
为什么你会把钱放那儿
Why you would leave your money there anyway.
雷 我住这里
Ale I’m living here.
我也得把东西放这儿
I got to keep my stuff here too.
-多少钱 -不知道
– well how much was it? – I don’t know.
你刚说你昨天数过钱的
You just told me that you counted it yesterday.
我现在烦死了 记不清了
Look I’m really upset right now. I don’t remember.
那你想让我做什么
So what you want me to do?
没什么
Nothing.
车快来了 别担心了
Look the van is coming. don’t worry about it.
我们会挣很多钱
We gonna make a lot of money.
当然
Sure.
你会做你的特色菜
You gonna make your specials.
你知道它们都很好吃
You know they’re getting pretty good.
好的
Okay.
谁去关门 我还是你
So who’s locking up? me or you?

Oh me.
确定
You sure? yeah.
-你确信知道怎么做 -我确信
– you sure you know how to do it? – I’m positive.
我们得把这些脏东西擦下来
Man we’re gonna have to like scrub that shit down.
我等不及想开了
I can’t wait to start driving it.
我就这么开
I’m gonna go like this.
我们还要把轮子修好
Yeah we need to fix the wheel too.
过去一点 看着
Move over to the side a little bit. watch.
不要蓝色
And it’s not going no blue.
是的
Yes it is.
这里要…
It might be going…
不 我们得把这个也换了
So no ’cause we got to change this.
我不想
I don’t want the…
好吧 整个车都要白色
All right the whole van is white
突起的地方用红色
And then the tabs like this red.

No.
是的 像窗子和这些地方用红色
Yeah like the window that probably this is red.
是的 缩写在这儿
Yeah initials right here.
-雷 让我看合同 -为什么
– Ale let me see the paperwork. – for what?
让我看看
Just let me see the paperwork.
你们看了里面吗
Did you guys look inside?
对 有点残破 但是没关系
Yeah it’s a little beat up but it’s all right.
有点残破
A little beat up?
你已经知道该做哪些特色菜了 对吧
You already know what specials you’re gonna make right?
最先要做的是肉馅卷饼
Number one is empanadas.
我就知道那是最先要上的菜
I knew that was the first one coming.
雷 你是傻还是怎么的
Ale are you stupid or something?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!