回答我的问题
Tell me if that’s your truck.
不是我的车行了吧
No it’s not my fucking truck man.
你问这么多干什么
What the fuck are you asking me so many questions?
难道你也要来次口♥交♥
What? you want a blow job?
你想要的话自己去嘛
Cause if you want you got to get it yourself.
她可是专业的
She’s no joke.
她口♥活♥怎么样
If she’s sucking your dick how good can she be?
-你今晚有事儿吗 -没事儿
– what are you doing tonight? – nothing.
我要和一些朋友出去逛逛
I got some guys coming over. we’re gonna hang out.
要不你也来帮个忙
Why don’t you come by and give me a hand?
你给多少钱
How much you paying?
真不赖
Serious.
最近怎么样 见到你真好
How are you man? great to see you.
觉得怎么样
You like this?
非常漂亮
It’s nice man really really nice.
帮帮杰勒德 雷
Ale help out Gerard all right?
他要什么工具 你就赶快拿给他
Whatever he needs get it to him quick okay?
怎么样 兄弟们
What’s up guys?
雷 赶快把行李箱拆下来 快点
Ale take the trunk off for me quickly.
动作快点 伙计们
Listen guys hey come on.
把这些东西放到隔壁去
Let’s grab these parts put it next door
我们回来再搞
Then we come back and finish this.
雷 走了
Ale come on. leave it.
佩德罗
Pedro.
佩德罗 你拿那个门
Pedro grab that door.
小子 起床了
Yo kid come on get up.
快点 该走了
Come on come on come on let’s go.
怎么了 昨晚喝多了
What’s the matter? you got a hangover?
点清楚然后立马滚蛋
Count it check it and get the fuck out of here.
我还有很多事儿呢 快点
I got a lot of things to do all right? come on.

Ale ale.
你怎么不来吃午饭
Why you didn’t come for lunch?
我很忙
I was busy.
我给你留的 昨晚你去哪儿了
Here I saved you this. so where were you last night?
你知道我和卡洛斯在一起
You knew I was with Carlos.
但从现在起你还要告诉我去哪里了
Yeah but you got to tell me from now on where you at.
等一下 货车的钱
Oh wait hang on. here’s for the van.
我们什么时候能拿到车
So how soon are we gonna get it?

Ale.
很快就行了 我把钱给瑞
We gonna get it soon but I need to give this to ray.
好吧 小心点
Well all right. be careful.
记得按时吃饭
Eat your food.
再见
Bye!
你干什么呢 雷
Yo what up Ale?
你在这里干什么 你跟踪我
What are you doing here? did you follow me?
我只是看到你跑到这里来 我想找你玩
No I just saw you run up here so I wanted to come play.
你拿的什么
What do you got there?
碟子 你想要吗
Dvds. you want one?

No I’m good.
这地方真不错
Man this place is fucking cool.
那边是废品堆吗
Is that the junkyard?
不是
No.
废品堆在那边
The junkyard’s over here.
看起来像我家的商店啊
Oh shit that looks like my shop.
可能是
It probably is.
去外面可以看得清楚点
You could see it better from outside.
走吧
Come on.
在那边
It’s over there.
看到了吗 你的家
Look you see it? you see your place?
真是我的家
Oh shit yeah that is my place.
你看 汤姆建筑就在那里
Look at Tom’s construction right there.
你觉得我们骑小轮车能过去吗
You think we could ride the scooter on them hills?
要是那样就太帅了 我们应该试试
That would be cool. we should do it.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
把这个扔下去
Oh shit we gonna throw that over?
正中靶心 帅
Aw shoot you saw that? that was cool man.
太帅了 太疯狂了
Yo that was cool. that was crazy.
看到了吗
Did you see that?
还有什么能扔的吗
Is there anything else we could throw?
看这个
Oh snap look.
你们在这干什么
Yo what are y’all doing here?
怎么了
What’s up?
-莱拉 我姐呢 -自己找去
– Lilah where’s my sister? – go look for her.
你说什么自己去找
What you talking about “go look for her”?
哪来的饮料
And where y’all getting these drinks from?
伊沙摩尔买♥♥的
From Isamar.
这是我的饮料 你们赶快走人
Yo these is my drinks. yo y’all got to go.
雷 你去哪儿了
Yo Ale. hey where you been at?
你们去哪儿
Where y’all going?
你怎么能把他们留在房♥子里
Yo why the hell you leave them here by themselves?
你又跑哪去了
And where the hell were you?
我去斯特拉的店买♥♥汽水去了
I was at Stella’s getting soda.
莱拉要去佛罗里达了
Yo Lilah’s going to Florida.
他们该走了
Yo they got to go.
要是被罗伯发现了 我们就要从这里滚蛋了
If Rob finds out then we’re getting kicked out.
雷 这是莱拉
Ale this is Lilah.
我管莱拉是谁
And who the hell is Lilah?
街对面的那些家伙会告诉Rob的
Those guys across the street will tell Rob.
走 我们离开这儿
Come on girl let’s get out of here.
-嘿 -怎么了
– yo. – what happened?
我不去了 我不能去了
I’m not going. I can’t go.
-我明天还要上班 -记得给我打电♥话♥
– I got to work tomorrow. – just give me a call.
莱拉记得给我寄明信片
Yo Lilah send me a postcard.
你真的不去了
Are you sure you can’t go?
不去了
No I can’t.
晚点见
I’m gonna see you around.
这些小东西会暴露我们的
Look little things like this will get us kicked out.
放着 一会儿我来收拾
Ale leave it there. I’m gonna clean it up.
看看这些
And look at these too.
这都是你朋友搞的
Yeah this is what happens when your friends come over.
雷 我说了我会收拾的
Ale I said I would fucking clean it up!
干嘛 你还待着干嘛
What? what are you still doing here?
喷漆加全新保险杠
Priming painting whole new bumper.
-250元 -250元
– $250. – $250?
-就250元 -大家好商量嘛
– $250. – come on how much?
最低200
The lowest I can go is $200.
-200 -对
– $200? – yeah.
-你能找到这种漆吗 -放心
– you gonna match it? – we’ll match it.
你到底干不干
Do you want it or not?
-你要什么 -零件
– yo what you need? – parts parts.
什么零件
Yo what you need?
零件 还是车身保养
Parts parts bodywork.
需要什么吗
Yo what you need yo?
我当然会去看你的
Of course I’ll come see you.
我玩的很开心
It was a good time.

Yo Ale.
把压缩机给我
Get me that compressor from there.
那个
That one.
对 那个
Yeah that one.
放在那里
Now put it there.
我正在做呢
Now I’m doing this job.
我说过了 我会… 好吗
I told you. I’m going… now. yeah okay?
好的
All right yeah.
我知道
Yeah I know.
我也等不及了
I can’t wait either.

Yo Ale.

Ale.
劳拉说我今天可以做点我的拿手菜
Yo Laura said I could make my specials in the van today.
到时候记得过去
Try to stop by all right?
是激励你的吧
It’s the heat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!