吹一次40$ 干一次80$
$40 for a blow job $80 for a fuck.
来吗
Come on.
你是怎么知道这些东西的
How do you know all this stuff?
听他们说的嘛
Word gets around.
来啊
Come on.
你不想要试一下口♥交♥爽不爽吗
You don’t want to get your dick sucked now?
来啊
Come on.
看啊 她在那里
Look there she is there she is.
雷 等下
Ale wait.
雷 等等我
Ale wait up.
雷 等等我
Ale wait.
雷 等一下啊
Ale hold up.
我们去把那个家伙揍一顿
Yo come on let’s go beat that guy up.
我店里还有一根铁棒呢
I got a pipe in my shop.
我们可以砸了他的玻璃
We could smash his windows.
来啊 我们杀了这家伙好了
Come on man. we could just kill the guy.
伙计 天这么黑
Man it was too dark.
那不可能是你姐姐的
No way that was your sister.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴
Yo shut the fuck up!
你到底怎么了
What the fuck man?
你起来 我就轻轻碰了你一下
Yo get up. I barely touched you.
-我♥操♥ -我♥操♥
– fuck you man. – fuck you!
你以为我不知道她在干什么吗
You think I don’t know about that shit?
以后管好自己的事情就得了 知道不?
Yo from now on mind your fucking business all right?
雷 等下
Yo Ale hold up.
等下 伙计
Come on man.
罗伯 你吓着我了
Rob you scared me.
你也吓着我了 伊西 你干嘛呢
You scared me too isi. what are you doing?
晾衣服呢
Trying to get these clothes to dry.
我落了几张纸在这里
I left some papers here.
-你怎么不用烘干机呢 -你确定我可以用吗
– why don’t you use the heater? – you sure?
当然了 我告诉过你们随便用的
Yeah I told you kids to use whatever you want.
我给你插上你看看
Let me plug it in for you and see.
-这样能用吗 -这样就能用了
– is it good? – yeah it works good.
记得不用的时候拔下来 不要烧着了就行
Just make sure you unplug it so you don’t burn down all right?
-好的 -再见了
– all right. – see you later.
谢谢
Thanks.
雷 你在这里干什么? 你都淋湿了
Ale what are you doing here? you’re soaking wet.
-给你 -这是什么?
– here. – what’s this?
这是装小费的 如果你想多赚钱的话
That’s for tips if you need the extra money.
放这里
Put it right there.
好的 谢谢
All right thanks.
有事儿吗 老兄 你带来了什么
What’s up man? what you got here?
你修好我的车轴了吗
So did you fix my axle?
我这儿有个可以卖♥♥冰淇淋的卡车 你还不要
I got an ice-cream truck there and you don’t want it.
为什么每次我来这里
Why every time I come here
你都要我买♥♥那个冰淇淋车
You ask me for the ice-cream truck?
解决你的难题吗 那车很不错的
Save you a problem. it’s good.
不
No.
你想不想要一张
Do you want one or not?
是的 我要给我老婆买♥♥这个
Yes I’m gonna take this one for my wife.
她喜欢那部电影的 多少钱
She likes that movie. how much is it?
5块每张 不过我卖♥♥你两张8块
$5 but I’ll give you 2 for $8.
算了吧 我没时间看 给你钱
No I got no time for that. here.
别忘了修车轴
Don’t forget to fix my axle.
别担心 我稍后会搞定的
Don’t worry about it. I’ll see you later.
Ale 起来了
Ale come on get up.
雷 快起来了
Ale wake up.
雷
Yo Ale.
雷 你要去哪儿
Ale where you going?
雷 怎么了
Yo Ale what’s wrong?
找一个96公分的挡板
Look for a ’96 fender.
-艾哈迈德 -什么事儿
– yo Ahmad. – what’s up?
他们不是偷来的吧
They’re not stolen are they?
看好了 你就说要不要吧
Look at them. tell me if you want them.
-我给你25美元 -为什么只有25美元
– I’ll give you $25. – why $25?
因为那是一套 而那不是
Because that’s a set and that’s not.
我要30块
Make it $30.
你要不要 不要就走人
Kid you want it or not? take it or leave it.
你想要哪一个
Which one…
去那边
Go right there?
嗯 来吧
Yeah come on.
-这些运动鞋真是太炫了 -我说的没错吧
– yo these sneakers is hot. – I know.
记得每天都要穿着
You’re gonna wear them every day right?
你觉得这个店怎么样
Hell yeah. yo what do you think about this place?
还不错
It’s all right.
不错 这儿有最好的玉米煎饼
It’s all right? they got the best burritos.
莱拉
Lilah.
她来这干嘛
What is she doing here?
不知道啊 我去问问
I don’t know. I’m gonna find out.
有什么事吗
What’s up?
不 不 这不是我的错
## it’s not, it’s not, it’s not my fault ##
什么事
What’s going on?
我和莱拉出去找点乐子
Me and Lilah’s gonna go chill for a little bit okay?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我们去伍德赛德 只是逛逛
I’m going to woodside. I’m just gonna hang out.
-为什么要去 -只是玩玩
– but for what? – to chill.
和谁一起
Chill with who?
一些朋友
With a couple of friends all right?
一群朋友 那晚饭怎么办
A couple of friends? and what about dinner?
饭不错
Dinner’s good.
你打包 我回去再吃
Just take it to the place and I’ll eat it there.
谢谢你给我的运动鞋
Oh thanks for the sneakers.
不 不 不
## no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ##
这不是我的错
## it’s not my fault ##
这不是我的错
## it’s not my fault ##
那个男人爱我
## that that man loves me ##
为我付出了一切
## and gave his entire life ##
如果你不知道如何爱他
## if you didn’t know how to love him ##
如果你不知道如何爱他 真是惭愧
## if you didn’t know how to adore him, what a shame ##
你伤透了我的心
## what grief you give me ##
混♥蛋♥ 你这个垃圾
Nothing! you ain’t nothing!
够了 兄弟
Yo back up man.
别在这惹事
Don’t fight out here.
真热
It’s hot.
天气真热啊
It is hot.
雷
Ale.
过来有话跟你说
Come here listen up.
晚上早点睡
You got to go to bed early tonight
我们早上要给车上漆
Cause we’re gonna prime that car in the morning.
能让我来上漆吗
Can I paint it?
不过你得先学会才行
First you got to learn how to prime before you can paint.
这个给你 早上见
Here. see you in the morning.
你忘了我说的话了
What did I tell you?
不要在我面前数钱 听到啦
Don’t do that in front of me again you hear me?
-晚安 -晚安
– good night. – good night.
要吗
Do you want?
多少钱
How much?
2张8元
2 for $8.
要碟吗
Do you want?
不
No no no.
你想要的都有
Whatever you want.
好吧
All right for this.
我给你5比索
I’ll give you five pesos anyway.
一手交钱 一手交货
Give me. give me.
你什么时候再来
When are you coming around again?
那是你的卡车吗
Is that your truck?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing over there?
我问是不是你的卡车 是还是不是
Is that your truck? yes or no?
干嘛 你刚才一直在那边阴着
What? are you jerking off over there?