我会拿着钱回来买♥♥这车的
Yo I’m gonna come back with the money.
给我留着 好吧
Just hold this for me all right?
再见 叔叔
Bye uncle.
他要个镜子
Hey he wants a glass.
-你要镜子吗 -车镜
– you want a glass? – mirror.
这种镜子?
This mirror?
-我这里有 -快出来
– I got it. – now get out of here.
你需要什么
What do you need?
-我需要这个还有… -罗伯
– yeah I need this and… – rob!
好吧 我这儿有
Okay I got it right here.
过来 把车开进来
Yo come on bring it in.
卡洛斯这些是你养的鸽子吗
Hey Carlos these are your pigeons?
是啊
Yep.
他们从哪里来的
Where do they come from?
他们从…
They come from…
看到那边的大巴了吗
See the bus over there?
每天早上的时候他们看到我就认出我来了
So every morning when I come when they see me they know me.
然后他们就跟着我开店
So they follow me to open my shop.
真的吗 他们不会吧
Really? no they don’t.
我说的都是真的 不信你看
Really. look.
如果你想要的话 我还可以给你抓一个
If you want I could catch one for you now.

Look.
他们是我的朋友 他们喜欢我
They’re my friends. they like me.
我失败了
I fail.
你也可以试试
You can try sometime.
雷 这是你的工钱
Ale. here’s your pay.
明早见
I’ll see you in the morning.
林檎 来啊
Ringo come on.
来啊 我们走了
Come on let’s go.
你数什么数啊
What are you counting it for?
你真差劲
That was bad.
-别抢我电♥话♥ -雷 别闹
– get off the phone. – Ale stop.
别闹你…别打了 别打了
Get off the… get it out get it out.
我酒都要洒出来了
You’re gonna make me spill it.
别闹
Stop.
我待会儿再打给你 好吗
I’m gonna call you later okay?
好的 再见
All right bye.
艾哈迈德
Ahmad.
-打完了? -是的
– you done? – yeah.
你可真是…
Aw you got to be…
卡洛斯
Yo Carlos.
你觉得你接得着吗
You think we got enough feet?
能啊
Yeah.
如果我们买♥♥下那车 车名就叫做“伊西的车”还要漆成红色
If we do get it it’s gonna go “isi’s van” and then be red.
凭什么你给车起名字 还挑颜色
How are you putting your name and picking the color?
因为我比你大呀
Because I’m older than you
我将做饭 而且我会开车
I’m cooking and I’m driving that van.
好吧 我给车子打光 上底漆
All right I’m sanding I’m priming
我要上漆还有写字母
I’m painting and doing the letters.
但你要把我的名字写到车上
But my name’s going on that van.
好吧 好吧 就象这样弄好了
All right all right. it’s going like this.
我的名字斜着写
My name is going diagonally.
你名字的缩写大概可以写在这里
Your initials can maybe go like right here.
-名字的缩写? -啊
– Iitials? – yeah.
好吧 好吧 伊西就像这样写
All right all right “isi.” that’s it.
不对 应该是伊西的车
Nah it’s gonna go “isi’s van”
你的名字在底下只留一个雷这样的缩写
Your name on the bottom just “Ale” for short.
不 不 我要全名
No no no I want my whole name.
好吧 那就小点写你的全名
All right little your whole name
而且字要是红色的
And it’s gonna be red.
-小字? -是的
– little? – yeah.
凭什么你的字那么大
Why your name got to be so big?
因为那将会是我的车
Because it’s gonna be my van.
而且男人们都喜欢女孩儿的名字嘛
Guys like girls’ names anyways.
好吧 我们这么定吧
All right this is how it’s gonna go.
我的名字漆在车上 你来选择颜色
My name goes on the van and you pick the color
我收钱 因为你不会数钱
And I hold the money because you don’t know how to count.
你怎么能这么说呢
What are you talking about?
你连学都没上完
You never even finished school.
至少我上10年级了
At least I finished 10th grade.
你连学校都没去过
You didn’t go to school.
那又能怎样 我还是知道怎么数钱
So what? I still know how to count.
那你得答应我不能吃掉所有的食物
And you got to promise to not eat all the food
你得留一些给顾客
And save some for the customers
因为你腰上的赘肉越来越多了
Cause your love handles are getting too big by the minute.
你闭嘴吧
Shut up.
你知道吗
You know what?
-考考你五谷的名字 -我不知道谷物
– name five cereals. – I don’t know no cereals.
我不知道啊 我不知道
I don’t know no cereals please. I don’t know no cereals.
你说五谷的名字
You name five cereals.
你说 你说
Ah you name five cereals. you name them.
快说 快说 快说
Name… name… name them.
快说
Name… aah!
不说 不说 别闹了
No no no stop it!

Yo Ale!
快点 比赛要开始了
Hurry up! the game’s gonna start.
-你不来吗 -不了
– you want to come? – no.
-我走没事儿吧 -走吧 没事儿
– you mind if I go? – go ahead go.

Yo Ale!

Here.
这是干什么
What’s this for?
你要是真想买♥♥那车的话 这是买♥♥车的钱
It’s money for the van if you’re serious.
我明天会把这钱藏好的
I’ll put this in my stash tomorrow.
你真的不来了吗
You sure you don’t want to come?
不去了 玩开心点
No. go have fun.
看练习区有人在热身
Look there’s somebody warming up in the bullpen.
是啊
Yeah.
这里看比那边看视线更好些
It’s a better view from up here than over there.
是啊
Yeah.
我还是认为二垒更重要些
Yo I still think second base is more important.
我不那么认为
Nah I don’t think.
游击手才是呢 你知道为什么吗
I think shortstop is. you know why?
因为如果他们触球了
Because if they get like if the ball hits to them
他们就能打出双杀
They make the double play.
怎么了
What happened?
怎么了
What happened?
来啊
Come on.
我看到了 我看到了
I saw that. I saw that.
不 你没看到
Nah you missed.
我们去卡车那边看妓♥女♥去
Yo let’s go to the truck stop and see some whores.
来 快来
Yeah come on.
快来
Come on hurry up.
一个妓♥女♥刚刚进车里面去了 你看到了吗
A whore just got into the truck. you see?
是啊
Yeah.
我很好奇接下来会发生什么
I wonder what’s going on in there.
这个家伙够幸运的了
That guy’s getting lucky.
他现在可能正吮她的乳♥头♥呢
Yeah he’s probably sucking on some tits right now.
啊 她才是做口♥交♥的人呢
Oh please she’s the one doing the sucking.
靠 你以前又没做过口♥交♥
Come on you ain’t never even had a blow job before.
我做过的
Yeah I did.
才没有呢 你就会吹牛逼
No you didn’t. you’re a lying-ass bitch.
看看 你连硬都没硬呢
Look you ain’t even hard right now look at you.
把手拿开 你个死同性恋
Hands off of me fag.
来啊 我给你付钱
Yo come on. I’ll pay for you.

Nah.
不?
“nah”?
来啊 你不敢了吗
Come on. what you scared now?
你成了个胆小鬼了吗
You being a little pussy now?
你连那要多少钱都不知道
You don’t even know how much it costs.
我知道的
Yes I do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!