她能做米饭 豆子 芙拉斯达(墨西哥菜) 所有的菜
She cooks rice, beans, flautas, and you know everything else.
你根本就不用担心
And you don’t got to worry about it
因为你也知道怎样做这些东西
Cause you know how to do that stuff too.
雷 我们就住这里
Ale we’re staying here?
不是 我们住楼上 快来
No straight upstairs. come on. come on.
你这次最好可别像你上次那样辞职
Now you better not quit this job like you did the last job.
那工作真是太低级 太无聊了
All right the last job was wack and it was boring.
那又怎样
So what?
-就是这里 -好小啊
– this is it. – it’s small.
不小了 已经很大了
It ain’t small. it’s mad big.
看 有张床 有个微波炉 还有个冰箱
Look there’s a bed a microwave and a fridge.
看 看这里
Look. look.
什么
Well…
乡村俱乐部
Country club.
都是葡萄口味 来一瓶么
All grape. you want one right now?
不用了 谢谢
No I’m good. thank you.
你就带了这么点东西来吗
This is all the stuff you brung?
-这是你的老板吗 -对 那就是罗伯
– this is the owner? – yeah that’s rob.
-他知道我现在在这里吗 -当然
– he knows I’m here right? – of course.
-雷 -我说真的
– Ale. – I’m serious.
四个小时前我刚刚和他谈过
I just finished talking to him like four hours ago.
这门能锁吗
Yo this door locks?
外面那么大的锁 这门干嘛还要锁
Why do we need a lock on this if there’s a giant lock outside?
过来 我给你看点东西
Come over here. I need to show you something.
楼下有个浴室 我们自己的
There’s a bathroom downstairs. own bathroom.
-我们自己的 -对
– our own bathroom? – yep.
-有淋浴吗 -当然
– it got a shower? – yep.
-在哪儿呢 -楼梯下去
– where’s it at? – downstairs.
雷 在哪而呢
Where Ale?
-往左转 -我的左边 哪里
– to the left. – my left? where?
不 是往右 往右
No to the right to the right to the right.
-雷 真好玩
– real funny Ale.
放开这个千斤顶 林檎
Give me this jack Ringo.
嘿 快点去工作
Yo come on go to work.
林檎 给我
Ringo gimme.
快给我
Gimme.
把这千斤顶给我
Gimme the jack.
他说把车停到那儿去
He said pull in right there.
罗伯说把车停到那个位置 好吗
Rob. he said pull in right there all right?
跟我来
You could come this way.
快点 停到这儿
Come on pull it in here.
比利
Billy!
佩德罗 你的饭好了
Pedro pedro your food is ready.
慢用
Enjoy.
把这个装满再给我 快点
Fill this up and give me that. hurry up.
大家都等着呢
There’s people waiting.
你就不能快点吗
Come on hurry up.
小姑娘 快点
Come on girl.
这只不过是第一天
It’s only the first day.
以后慢慢会好起来的
Things are gonna start getting better.
雷 她就只知道一直对我抱怨
Ale all she does is complain and bitch at me all the time.
别这样 她不是那么坏吧
Come on now. she ain’t all that bad.
别担心 我会想办法处理这事的
I’m gonna work this shit out. don’t worry about it.
你要解决什么
What you gonna work out?
我能让罗伯同意我们免费住在这里
I got us this place to stay at Rob’s for free.
我也能解决这个问题
I could fix this too.
-兄弟 随便啦… -我是认真的
– man whatever. – I’m serious.
我会解决这个问题的 你别担心
I’m gonna work this shit out. don’t worry about it.
你要把它滚到哪儿去
Yo where you going with that thing?
到乔那里去 快来帮我一把
I’m going to Joe’s. come you can give me a hand.
-这是那个轮胎吗 -是的
– hey is this that tire? – yeah.
我们走吧
Come on let’s go.
我看一下
I’m checking.
-谁是雷 -我是
– who’s Ale? – me.
这是你的钱
Here’s your money.
漂亮 两好球
Nice. strike two.
那是两好球吗
That’s strike two? oh.
再来一次再来一次
Come on same time same time.
这石头太重了
That shit is heavy.
我来试一下看能不能击倒它
Let me try to knock it down.
等我这个
Hold up. wait for this.
等等 我再来丢一次
Hold up. let me hit it once.
可恶
Ah you suck.
那垃圾太重了
Yo that shit’s heavy.
你去哪里了
So where were you?
雷 我吵醒你了吗 对不起
I woke you up Ale? I’m sorry.
你很可能是和lilah一起出去了
You were probably out with Lilah.
为什么你老是认为我和莱拉在一起
Why you always think that I’m with Lilah?
那你告诉我你去哪了
So where were you then?
我去买♥♥东西了
I was out shopping.
看我买♥♥了什么
Look what I bought.
看上去真的是太丑了
If you like it made by blind people yeah.
那我猜你也不会喜欢我买♥♥给你的东西的
Then I guess you don’t want what I bought you.
-不闹啦 -不
– quit playing. – no.
给我看看
Quit playing.
你讽刺我的T恤 你的就不给你了
You dis my shirt you’re not getting it.
那也可能很难看
It’s probably ugly anyway.
你真固执
You’re so stubborn.
喜欢吗
So do you like it?
比你的要好看
It’s better than yours.
比我的要好看 我在同一家店买♥♥的
It’s better than mine? I got it in the same spot.
但我的更合身
Mine fits better anyway.
拜托 你知道不是这样的
Oh please. you know it doesn’t.
我的看上去要更好
Mine looks better.
随便
Whatever.
从我的床上下去
Get out my bed.
我要去刷牙了
I got to go brush my teeth anyways.
很好 你的嘴太臭了
Good your breath stinks.
你的嘴也一样
Your breath stinks too.
快点过来
Come on hurry up.
我们还有很多事要做 把它放到这
We have a lot of things to do. put it in there.
去在多拿两个 好吧
Please go and get two more okay?
再多拿两个
Go on get two more.
快点 快点
Come on come on.
快点 速度 速度
Come on sweetie hurry up hurry up.
我们还有很多事情呢 我们要迟了
We have a lot of things to do. we’re running late.
快点
Come on.
车轴坏了 但是我会让carlos的叔叔修好的
The axle’s busted but I’m getting Carlos’ uncle to fix it.
车的其他部分不错
Everything else is good.
车怎么样 不错吧
So how’s the van? it’s pretty good right?
要4500块 我们没有那么多钱
$4500. we don’t got that type of money.
我已经从6000块讲下来不少了
I already lowered it from $6000.
来看看里面
Come see the inside.
不去 我告诉她我一个小时后就回去呢
No I told her I’d be back in an hour.
你怎么能不看看里面就走呢
How are you gonna leave without seeing the inside?

Come on.
看 这里以后就放橱柜
Look there’s gonna be a cabinet right here
银器放这边
All the silverware right here.
把这些铁锈好好擦擦就会亮亮堂堂的
Throw some metal over that it’s gonna be sparkling.
很棒吧
It’s great right?
-这个车破得都要报废了 -才不是呢
-this van is beat up. -not at all.
我们换个新的发电机就行了
All we need is a new alternator.
其他的那些嘛…都是简单的车身维护了
Then everything else… simple bodywork.
我自己就能修好那些
I could fix that by myself.
雷 我刚跟我叔叔谈过了
Yo Ale I just talked to my uncle.
他说他能修好车轴
He says he can fix the axle.
看到没有 一切都开始好转啦
See? things are already getting better.
可我们不会开车啊
I mean what do we know about running a van?
劳拉又知道些什么呢
What does Laura know?
如果我们把这个车买♥♥下来 你就不用再给laura打工了
If we can buy this Laura ain’t gonna be your boss no more.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!